Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Macgyver vs. ED

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I'm relevant in this conversation too :)

If only the little kid in the background was closer. He totally could have stopped everything from falling.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    If only the little kid in the background was closer. He totally could have stopped everything from falling.
    Please that "little kid" is me, don't jest I could have stopped it from happening.

Veteran
    I hope my post wasn't encouraging. If I was a mod I would IP ban dep. Congrats dep you earned a spot next to unknown ghetto on my ignore list.

What's with the little sideways shuffle? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    What's with the little sideways shuffle? lol
    I was trying to limber up, but alas I was too late. Please no laugh, traumatic memory.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    Godly I really have no recollection of doing that back in my ZZ days and I'm pretty sure CGG was always in-game monarch and if I remember right, there was no yellow notification icon in-game until after ZZ retired.

Did we not always give in-game monarchy to our cow prov? you know that was never me lol (it was either you or CGG).

As for giving notice in-game - I would always in-game pm more than 1 prov in the enemy kingdom and I would always make sure I in-game provs that appear online otherwise I'd find a leader on irc and pm them with notice and wait for their confirmation of receiving the notice.

As far as I can see (during my playing days with EJ) - they play fair and honest.

I wouldn't play in a kingdom that uses lame tactics (something I've said many times to many people).

Hell I reported ZZ (while co-leading) to Bishop because I suspect we had a multi (we suffered 2 deletions if memory serves me right)
    I always made sure to check every game screen twice an hour in case I didn't see it correctly the first time.

Thread Information