Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Macgyver vs. ED

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    ED will be able to explore whatever provinces they want past EJ's calves at very little cost, while EJ will find it very difficult to grow those calves.

So much for Ovenmitt's "Dwarves > Avians" theory. Not to mention how terrible this makes HoH look!
    Orcs > Avians

It was a very good war indeed. A few things factored in, that made it hard to keep going. Our core were noteably smaller then ED core, which meant we had alot of provs on 1k going into war who had to fight alot of 1.4-1.8k provs. In the end, alot of those bigger core provs grew away and had time to train offense+defense (albeit aided, but still). Our cows gained land, but it became irrelevant when we saw we had no core left + our halfers were not able to hit safely to grow steadily. All in all, ED deserved the win and i thank them for a good clean war. I hope they choke on all the acres they got (kidding). Peace out :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    It was a very good war indeed. A few things factored in, that made it hard to keep going. Our core were noteably smaller then ED core, which meant we had alot of provs on 1k going into war who had to fight alot of 1.4-1.8k provs. In the end, alot of those bigger core provs grew away and had time to train offense+defense (albeit aided, but still). Our cows gained land, but it became irrelevant when we saw we had no core left + our halfers were not able to hit safely to grow steadily. All in all, ED deserved the win and i thank them for a good clean war. I hope they choke on all the acres they got (kidding). Peace out :)
    One thing I think has slipped unmentioned in the post war analysis is that ED had me, which might have been the deciding factor. I have sex appeal like a ****ing continent.

Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    One thing I think has slipped unmentioned in the post war analysis is that ED had me, which might have been the deciding factor. I have sex appeal like a ****ing continent.
    Pics or gtfo
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Regular
    Pics or gtfo
    always be very careful saying that to parth..... he has a pic all picked out and ready to go.
    It will scare you straight
    Dragons be Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Forensick View Post
    always be very careful saying that to parth..... he has a pic all picked out and ready to go.
    It will scare you straight
    Its too late. I took the jump and now i gotta see it through... hit me with your best pic Parth, i dare you <o/

Forum Addict
    great war ED. It seems like a major factor is ED being able to utilize 2 halfers while EJ couldn't utilize 5 of their halfers.

And Avians do trump Dwarves especially this early in the age. But if you have a 25m gc advantage with more than 110% and huge pump/nw/bank advantages then you can beat any race irregardless.

This is the outcome of going into a war roughly equally pumped that makes a truckload of a difference.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 11-10-2013 at 07:23.

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    great war ED. It seems like a major factor is ED being able to utilize 2 halfers while EJ couldn't utilize 5 of their halfers.

And Avians do trump Dwarves especially this early in the age. But if you have a 25m gc advantage with more than 110% and huge pump/nw/bank advantages then you can beat any race irregardless.

This is the outcome of going into a war roughly equally pumped that makes a truckload of a difference.
    I guess you refer to our war takeshi? You waved us into fort, not the other way around so please keep hoh out of this thread.
    We explored 10.000 acres and gave notice same tick and waved into full fort protection 48hrs later this time. I think we topped our own record for crazy things to do. But thats the beauty of the game. I do agree our halfers functioned at 50% capacity, and that is something we will fix hopefully

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Its too late. I took the jump and now i gotta see it through... hit me with your best pic Parth, i dare you <o/

Regular
    Grats ED, 3rd on the ww charts though, whats up with that?

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke_ View Post
    Grats ED, 3rd on the ww charts though, whats up with that?
    Beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    Wauw, yeah, now i regret having asked for it :(

Forum Addict
    parth have low hanging balls. Go see the doctor.

Post Fiend
    My eyes. O.o

Thread Information