Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Macgyver vs. ED

Enthusiast
    If you send a message and then read it in your outbox it removes the notification for the person receiving it, really hard to do this and then claim you noticed multiple people.

This notification crap is so dumb. OMG you didnt let us know that you were going to war us omg! Just wave the whiny little b*tches, hows that for notice? You all make me sick with all your cfs, notices, and other bulls#it.
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

The accusation: EJ sent the notice to ED monarch and the read the sent message to make sure it didn't show up in the notifications.

The disclaimer: I've played with both fuzzy and parth.

My opinion: Parth wouldn't lie about something like this, and fuzzy would use any and every trick in the world to win.

Conclusion: Either ED is telling the truth or there was a server mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    We served notice to king as we always do, the guy was online we have proove.
    It doesn't matter if he was online. If you dismissed the notification by reading the sent mail before he had the chance to see it, you are a monumental douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    This notification crap is so dumb. OMG you didnt let us know that you were going to war us omg! Just wave the whiny little b*tches, hows that for notice? You all make me sick with all your cfs, notices, and other bulls#it.
    Just because you play one way doesn't mean everyone needs to. If you think it's dumb, go to the Role Playing forum section and let the pros talk here.
    Last edited by Godly; 04-10-2013 at 20:29.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    If you think we did notice the notice and continued randoming in aggro and exploring for 12h after you noticed then you can think that... but honestly not even I feel we are that dumb :p
    in-game monarch inactive hey?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

fuzzy the claim is that you intentionally hid the notification by reading the sent message. You or Pendel are not above doing this, whoever is in charge. You're both shady characters. On top of that, the notice method is message everyone in the kingdom so as to not give the noticing kingdom any extra advantage by sending it while you know the other kingdom's monarch is asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    .....and fuzzy would use any and every trick in the world to win.
    say what?

what have I done to make you say this?

(fyi godly I'm a regular player and an inactive one at that)

I've played with Parth... he's not going to make up a story like that. So you should point your blame towards Pendel.

I've played with Parth... he's not going to make up a story like that. So you should point your blame towards Pendel.
    what blame? all I pointed out to Goodz was the fact ED removed the in-game cf, not Jerks.

I really don't understand why you're pointing me out - I'm no leader, I'm no council, I'm an inactive regular player these days and to say I'd use any trick to win is kinda lame - After losing my 1 kingdom many many many years ago (munked kingdom) I've played fair and honest.

tell me when I played dirty Godly?

I'm not certain what removing the ingame CF has to do with what I'm talking about. The point I'm bringing up is that EJ sent the notice ONLY to the monarch (first strike) and the read the sent message so ED's monarch didn't see it (second strike). If he wasn't observant enough to catch it after only 12 hrs, it could have been a disaster for them. This is why we have common rules on how to handle notices due to game bugs like the one you exploited and respect for other monarchs' sleep. You guys failed on both aspects.

I'm not certain what removing the ingame CF has to do with what I'm talking about. The point I'm bringing up is that EJ sent the notice ONLY to the monarch (first strike) and the read the sent message so ED's monarch didn't see it (second strike). If he wasn't observant enough to catch it after only 12 hrs, it could have been a disaster for them. This is why we have common rules on how to handle notices due to game bugs like the one you exploited and respect for other monarchs' sleep. You guys failed on both aspects.
    and I am not sure why you brought me into this conversation to begin with - you like splashing nicks around or you like putting your nose into other peoples business?

I never mentioned anything to do with the sending of the in-game notice yet you seem fit to include me in your 1st post and call me shady and call my uto character into question.

goodz posted something - i replied - he posted again so i replied and had zero to do with you but you just waded in non the less.

(edited to take something out - not gonna get drawn into some stupid trolling)
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 04-10-2013 at 20:52.

The reason I brought your character into question is because I know that you wouldn't be opposed to the cheap idea of hiding the notification because I remembered those types of plays to be reoccurring plays while you were my monarch in ZZ. If you weren't in the disucssion, obviously that point is moot. The other point I made is still valid: if your kingdom did do that, you're monumental douchebags. As far as me not being good at the game, at this stage in my career, I don't believe that I require a response.

Godly I really have no recollection of doing that back in my ZZ days and I'm pretty sure CGG was always in-game monarch and if I remember right, there was no yellow notification icon in-game until after ZZ retired.

Did we not always give in-game monarchy to our cow prov? you know that was never me lol (it was either you or CGG).

As for giving notice in-game - I would always in-game pm more than 1 prov in the enemy kingdom and I would always make sure I in-game provs that appear online otherwise I'd find a leader on irc and pm them with notice and wait for their confirmation of receiving the notice.

As far as I can see (during my playing days with EJ) - they play fair and honest.

I wouldn't play in a kingdom that uses lame tactics (something I've said many times to many people).

Hell I reported ZZ (while co-leading) to Bishop because I suspect we had a multi (we suffered 2 deletions if memory serves me right)
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 04-10-2013 at 21:04.

"Those types of plays." Just because you aren't ingame monarch because my prov would use the bonus better doesn't mean that you weren't making decisions in the chatroom.

Why don't you ask Pendel if he hid the notification because that's all I'm interested in because he has yet to confirm or deny it. If he confirms it, I'm pretty sure that we'll need to add some additional terms about serving notices in our CF with you guys. Why at this stage in the lifecycle of utopia this has to be added to a CF deal is beyond me, however.

"Those types of plays." Just because you aren't ingame monarch because my prov would use the bonus better doesn't mean that you weren't making decisions in the chatroom.....
    you mean the same chatrooms you were normally in and interacting? you had just as much input into how ZZ was run along with myself, CGG, Maugrim and Prot etc

you can put any accusation you want at me - I know I play fair and honest.

all you're doing here is trying to stir up **** and you're hardly the most cleanest of players playing this game.

I'm amazed someone I still class as a good ZZ mate is here trying to sully my reputation.
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 04-10-2013 at 21:13.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    you mean the same chatrooms you were normally in and interacting?

you can put any accusation you want at me - I know I play fair and honest.

all you're doing here is trying to stir up **** and you're hardly the most cleanest of players playing this game.

I'm amazed someone I still class as a good ZZ mate is here trying to sully my reputation.
    jesus im just saying we got screwed because of your non traditional giving of notice.

next time notice all 25 provinces.

I was also warning other kingdoms how you give notice as they may want to amend their CF's with you.
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information