Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Macgyver vs. ED

Enjoyable war indeed. Nice activity from both sides and the outcome isn't decided yet.

PS Someone seems pissed:
    February 13 of YR3 Outplayerzz Empire invaded Just like heaven and captured 28 acres of land.

Enthusiast
    I really don't get the Dwarf love, they seem so overrated.

The BE bonus on a chained prov is heavily nerfed to the point that it's effectively less than +20% actual BE on Dwarves, free construction is a none issue really I've got more build credits than I can use most of the time and I don't believe most of their Dwarves are able to cast QF multiple times due to lack of runes/falling guilds from hits.

Avian +Birth Rate also further closes the gap on the +BR of Dwarves with them repopping faster after chains. Struggling to really see where they outshine Avians as a core.

As for the other points mentioned in various places, interesting take on things.

fuzzy - you make up probably half of the posts in this thread. Stop trying to catch my post count. That is all.
    #sinners <---click to join

Anyone got some #s?
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Ok, i think its time to speak up here. Just because someone says its true, doesn't make it so. This is utter bull****, especially the kind posts from Godly, speaking of ppl he thinks he knows. Godly, you have no info about this, you are not in either kd, so because you think you know whats right, it makes your posts true? Since when?
    Pendel sent only notice to their ingame monarch, who was online and opping at the time, we have him in our news so proof is available.
    He did not this out of malice, but because he thought that was ok to do so, seeing as the monarch was online (this is how pewpew sent us notice last age aswell).

By doing that, he opened up for ED to come to us asking for more time, since they did not believe we would actually serve notice. We did not click the sent message, and goodz knows it. He came on irc trying to stall for more time, and quickly turned silent after it didn't work. You dont think he would start forum posts ASAP if we really did something this sneaky? Srsly?

No posts, no drama, only a minor note in this thread, thats it. So obviously, we did not commit this "crime" as we are being accused of.

Just because none of us posts in here, doesn't make these allegations true.
    I've seen ED's news. They either (#1) had no idea they were being noticed, (#2) were doing a ****ty job handling a notice, or (#3) put on the best show in the world in order to purposely **** themselves over? #1 makes the most amount of sense to me.

If you post irc logs of goodz coming to you guys with knowledge of the notice and trying to stall between when you sent the notice (hour 0) and when Parth made it known to his kd (hour 14) and I'll start to think that it's more along the lines of #3.

Until then, I stand by my original statement: your kingdom is lead by a monumental douchebag(s) and anyone who has a CF with this retard should probably add a couple clauses in the CF deal regarding notices. These stupid tricks were common back in the day when we were young and had nothing else to do but sit around and click utopia all day. At this stage in utopia, these tricks are not welcome. We're all older, we all have more stuff to do in life. That is why we notice everyone and not just 1 person.
    Last edited by Godly; 06-10-2013 at 17:54.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I've seen ED's news. They either (#1) had no idea they were being noticed, (#2) were doing a ****ty job handling a notice, or (#3) put on the best show in the world in order to purposely **** themselves over? #1 makes the most amount of sense to me.

If you post irc logs of goodz coming to you guys with knowledge of the notice and trying to stall between when you sent the notice (hour 0) and when Parth made it known to his kd (hour 14) and I'll start to think that it's more along the lines of #3.

Until then, I stand by my original statement: your kingdom is lead by a monumental douchebag(s) and anyone who has a CF with this retard should probably add a couple clauses in the CF deal regarding notices. These stupid tricks were common back in the day when we were young and had nothing else to do but sit around and click utopia all day. At this stage in utopia, these tricks are not welcome. We're all older, we all have more stuff to do in life. That is why we notice everyone and not just 1 person.
    The only IRC log you will find is me wondering why the balls they would explore and go fortified without noticing us.

Then me later luling at our ghettoness of not noticing a notice / their ghettoness of how they noticed.

Then of course me messaging them asking for a GAME BREAKING 12h delay in notice expiration so we can actually draft to 60%
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    .....expiration so we can actually draft to 60%
    harder to overpop u!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Needs to get out more
    Now that there is clarity on why the top rules of notice exist, I still see that the maneuvering room was there and justifiable. In other words, if you don't trust anyone outside of the agreements then the wording should be so. If the wording wasn't clearly stating that said number of provinces must be noticed it apparently works both ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    Its a strategy game about War.

Always be ready or hide in Fortified constantly. Just quit whining about notice. You get it or you don't. You accept it or you don't.

Its actually a pretty simple concept and not actually part of the game. Its just a courtesy that has come become part of the playing mentality. The mental part being - why the hell do we use/need it.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Its not so much whining as it is defending our standpoint. I never saw the notice, end of story. If thats a game bug, me having a sober blackout, or someone clicking the msg in the outbox is not to be proved beyond doubts through discussion.
    We can conclude a few things:
    -We would not be having this discussion if they had sent the msg to the full kd.
    -Training late hurt us a little bit, especially the banks who were on lower draft.
    -This is boring as **** to talk about.

Thumbs up

Hey guys can't we all just get along?
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Jerks: Oh yes, the, uh, the Log Jam...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?
    ED: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!
    Jerks: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.
    ED: Look, matey, I know a dead Log Jam when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.
    Jerks: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable province, Log Jam, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!
    ED: The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.
    Jerks: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!
    ED: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up! (shouting at the cage) 'Ello, Mister Log Jam! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if you show...

Regular
    mmmmmm, i like jam on toast
    Dragons be Evil

Needs to get out more
    You stunned him! - OT: I highly recommend RK use the initial rabbit attack as a banner btw. - I'll just check kingdom pages. You guys enjoy your war ;-)
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Parth has officially lost his mind...
    #Hiatus

Thread Information