Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Macgyver vs. ED

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    PK contributes to the illusion that parth actually knows what he is doing.
    I love it. If I still have anyone fooled after all this year, thats a pretty big accomplishment, wouldnt you say

Has Erectile Dysfunction lost yet?
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

Enthusiast
    goodz

Lol @ this noob taking the time to post all of that....i was talking about the person who plays it.....
    This thread is for players in the kingdoms involved and leaders. No need for random core players to comment. They can't even win crowns.

Aka stfu
    Is goodz the bouncy cow? Or could it be Brado making a comeback? Interesting play, I think it's part of the master plan!! A grand scheme not yet comprehended by the players uninvolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    Is goodz the bouncy cow? Or could it be Brado making a comeback? Interesting play, I think it's part of the master plan!! A grand scheme not yet comprehended by the players uninvolved.
    brado reloaded
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    Mr Pete I spend more time in the forums then in the game! :( No cows for me :(
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Fanatic
    I will say that PK attempts are risky business in a war between two kingdoms who care about a net gain of land. It took you guys a great deal of 5-10 acre hits overall (like at least 30 I would guess) to do it. If the guy had logged in and released, he would have made like 3-4 hits totaling the amount you guys used ~30 to take, and at any rate hitting up is a lot better than hitting down. In this case it surely benefits you because now we are down a province that could otherwise attack, but if you try and fail a PK, it's a lot of wasted value.

Whoever is playing your cows is doing a pretty decent job (other than the bounce LOL), afaik the one cow was sitting the other cow for a couple days and considering the bank fight was more or less a 2v4 you guys have done a good job staving us off.

The Jerks.

The plot thickens.

March 22 of YR3 An unknown province (Heavenyeah) from Unnamed kingdom () attempted an invasion of MacGyver - The Escape (), but was repelled.
    March 23 of YR3 MacGyver - The Escape () attempted to invade Heavenyeah ().
    April 4 of YR3 An unknown province (To Be a Man) from Macgyver WAR () attempted to invade Heavenyeah ().

Post Fiend
    Hows the war going? Who is on the lead? Can anyone update news?

we just ended our scond war in hunt for the third

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    This thread is for players in the kingdoms involved and leaders. No need for random core players to comment. They can't even win crowns.

Aka stfu
    Goodz, dont fluff your feathers everyone knows your bad and that I'm better than you by far. P.s. I have more crowns than you, have lead better kingdoms, and dont need to double team my opponents to win unlike you.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    Has Erectile Dysfunction lost yet?
    go back to playing army, and stop projecting your own "private mens buisness" onto others
    Dragons be Evil

Forum Addict
    Goodz, dont fluff your feathers everyone knows your bad and that I'm better than you by far. P.s. I have more crowns than you, have lead better kingdoms, and dont need to double team my opponents to win unlike you.
    Has proteus lost his job or something -- why does he crave all this attention in the forums again?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Has proteus lost his job or something -- why does he crave all this attention in the forums again?
    Because i like to see kd hopping n00bs like you cry

Post Fiend
    Proteus, I don't care how many crowns you have. You are still just a nerd that plays a game. We are all nerds when we enter the Utopia sphere. You can't put on your Resume "I have more crowns than all you noobs" therefore STFU. I do not care how "great" you are. Crowning is really a mix of luck, strategy, and team-work. Yes you as leader have more to do, but without your people you are nothing. You also have a lot more support than you think of in your "I am Proteus, GOD OF UTOPIA" mindset. Unless you are on 24-7, you are nothing but a braggart who thinks he is everything. Play the game, enjoy your victories, laugh when you get screwed with... You got trolled by pewpew when they Reset, I wasn't even playing but had to laugh at that! All you do is whine about everyone else's gameplay when it does not go your way.

You and people like you are exactly the reason people leave this game. So do the Utopia community a favor, grow up, play your game, and stop being a ring on the toilet of the Utopia Forums... :)

Postaholic
    Elit needs to keep his dogs in their cages...

Thread Information