Thread: Orc Warrior War Time OME Bonus Question

Regular

Orc Warrior War Time OME Bonus Question

Im an Orc Warrior, and am in war. I have had 200% wages for 3 days prior to war, and with TG's I have 107% ME and 122% OME. We declare and still my OME is 122% (no additonal bonus).

After around 24 hours I notice that my ME has crept upto 112% and OME is at 127%. I assume that means that the warrior bonus slowly comes in over time, which is garbage.

Next we receive a Ruby dragon, and ME instantly drops 8% (which is fine). We kill the dragon, and my ME is back to 107%, and OME at 122%, then slowly starts to rise again over the hours.

Is this right??? Can a Ruby Dragon totally nerf the Warrior OME bonus?

Regular
    It isn't shown in your OME, only in the war room.

Regular
    Where is it shown in the war room? I cant see it anywhere.

Enthusiast
    When you get hit you gain some military eff. That's my guess what happened

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus_Aus View Post
    Where is it shown in the war room? I cant see it anywhere.
    It is automatically accounted for (along with all the rest of your offensive bonuses) in the "Total offensive points" calculation at the bottom of the page if you have changed the kingdom location to the kingdom you are at war with. So you will never actually see an increase in your offense from the warrior bonus on the throne or military advisor pages.
    Last edited by Runefire; 08-10-2013 at 14:51.

i have a question that kinda relates to this post. wiki says hostile give +10% gains does this carry into war the war bonus also? so the war OME is like an war stat than only works in war room just like the war bonus from the attack times. are the wiki numbers correct still? so even with a SOM i still have to personally add 10% o to figure out there real offense in war right?

Thread Information