Thread: New, Motivated Player Looking For a Kingdom

New, Motivated Player Looking For a Kingdom

Hi, everyone, I'm Julian. I've just picked up Utopia recently and have thus far really enjoyed it. I'm looking for a competent, social kingdom to learn from and have fun with. Currently I'm being taught how to play by my good friend who has been playing consistently for the last 10 years. Because of this accelerated tutorial, and my study of Utopia's rules, I think I would make a nice fit in one of your kingdoms.

Feel free to respond or email me with any questions.

Thank you for your time in reading.

~ Julian

Julian, please stop by #Shadowpub on IRC or send me PM here and we can have a talk :)
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Drop by #silvertrout

Post Fiend
    u need 5 posts to get private msgs :P

I hadn't realized that 5 posts were needed to private message. I'll get my email to you.

Post Fiend
    Hey there,send me a pm when u sort the pm issue.We could use a nice fit like you aswell.

Enthusiast
    You could always swing by our IRC Channel, its #PoD. We are almost full. So we will not be recruiting much longer. Check out our recruiting thread to see if we would be a good fit. We are 3/3 and in top for war wins.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-is-Recruiting

Regular
    Hej Julian I am Hill, I run a kd which is irc manadatory, and where there are plenty of ppl to learn from.

If you wanna play many wars, learn all the ins and outs of the game and be a place with some other new/returning players who are motivated to learn and improve this is the place to be. I go over wars we have on a strategical level in forums to sharpen the understanding of why we do things. I try to add advice here and there about all the tricks in uto and I am mostly around to answer any questions...

I currently have to replace a TM on a strong honor rich prov, where the pace is right to learn all aspects and where good activity is needed, bcs in war there is allways stuff to do with that prov.

We are currently 2/2 and really our main objective atm is to keep improving as a team.

If interested you can message me or another kd leader in #jesters.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...5#post15258915

Regular
    ... If not currently using IRC, irc.lc/utonet provide a service where you can access IRC in browser. Stop by and it'll be easier to give advice on better long term solutions if you wanna learn, improve and be part of an organised kd; IRC kds is deffo best suited to help you out.

- irc.lc/utonet in browser
    - type /j #jesters for our public chan or /j channame for the other good kds that are interested in finding players atm

Thread Information