Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harassment

Harassment

Hello all,

Who can I contact to report harassment in the game? I have tried the in game report feature for a few pieces of mail that were harassing but that does not cover much. Everyone has a different play style, and my current "king" does not like the way I play, he has asked me to play a certain way and I have respectfully refused, then he lost it. Now, he curses at me in the chat system, F**K you, get out of my KD. "This is my kd." Several messages sent to my kd, asking me to defect or face getting f****D. He has renamed the KD to KILL XXXX ( XXX= My KD name ). There are more instances, but I think you get the point. How do you report this type of behavior??

just mail utopiasupport@utopia-game.com with the messages.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

how rude
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Well the kingdom name and telling you to get out or face destruction is all completely ok as far as I know but then again it's all about how you present it. If you refuse to play the way the kingdom wants to play they're entirely within their right to have you removed if you refuse to get in line. Insults and other verbal abuse however is not ok.

Stop sucking at Utopia and your monarch wouldn't have to resort to this.

Forum Addict

Thumbs up

This game is full of incompetent ghetto monarchs that just took the job to enjoy a position of power. The language used is often a good indicator for this kind of person.

While your best bet is probably to look for another kingdom, there is no reason not to give him and his lapdogs hell before moving on. Steal runes from inactives and make good use of your faeries arsenal of spells and ops IMO.

Sadly you won't find much sympathy here in the forums because it is the established opinion that in such a situation the monarch is always in the right. However, there may be others in the kingdom who dislike the "raving lunatic" personality of their king but are too afraid to speak up. So don't stop to argue your case even if he/they keep deleting your posts and stir up a little trouble. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Thumbs up

I think you should defect.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. Our thieves have infiltrated the Thieves' Guilds of Gatty (##:##). They appear to have about 0 thieves employed across their lands.

Maybe that is why they want you gone? :P

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Sadly you won't find much sympathy here in the forums because it is the established opinion that in such a situation the monarch is always in the right. However, there may be others in the kingdom who dislike the "raving lunatic" personality of their king but are too afraid to speak up. So don't stop to argue your case even if he/they keep deleting your posts and stir up a little trouble. :)
    This is a team game, why would we have sympathy for somebody who doesn't want to play as a team? The kingdom majority has the right to enforce the way they want to play on the rest and the monarch generally speaks for the majority. If you want to play a different way then find a kingdom that accommodates your style of playing.

If you think there are others who might disagree with the monarch, pm them and tell them to remove their votes and if there is enough of you he won't be monarch anymore.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    This is a team game, why would we have sympathy for somebody who doesn't want to play as a team?
    Teambuilding is a complex psychological process.. sometimes conflict is part of that process. :p I really don't want to continue this argument, just saying. It's easy to blame the new player for being the minority, however they often didn't choose to join this particular kingdom and then they get insulted, screamed at told to go to hell after making mistakes even though no one really bothered to actually explain the game to them. So I sometimes feel the need to argue for the other side. :=)

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. Our thieves have infiltrated the Thieves' Guilds of Gatty (##:##). They appear to have about 0 thieves employed across their lands.

Maybe that is why they want you gone? :P
    I been robbing him all round. What a noob
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Teambuilding is a complex psychological process.. sometimes conflict is part of that process. :p I really don't want to continue this argument, just saying. It's easy to blame the new player for being the minority, however they often didn't choose to join this particular kingdom and then they get insulted, screamed at told to go to hell after making mistakes even though no one really bothered to actually explain the game to them. So I sometimes feel the need to argue for the other side. :=)
    Yeah verbal abuse shouldn't be tolerated, I can agree with that :)

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Yeah verbal abuse shouldn't be tolerated, I can agree with that :)

Count your loses and move on...

grow like a mofo gain 50% networth of the kingdom ............... automatically become the monarch enjoy the dummy spit
    IMPERIALS KLA

Thread Information