Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strategy or Multi

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyM View Post
    Is this type of loophole in the mechanics acceptable to game developers? This sounds kinda of shady, tho there is nothing particulary that says it is cheating. Anyways, it might be a question for future ages how to reduce tactics like this. I dont think as a community we want to encourage players to become very small on purpose to abuse the NW system. At least thats my opinion. Perhaps Bishop could shed some light on how they feel about such tactics.
    +1. Agreed.

And +10000000 on razekill on OOW plunderers.

Postaholic
    This subject is all over right now.

We are involved in a war and the other side has done 9, yes 9 oow plunders in the last 2 days.

All on little ghettos that I guess are afraid to raze kill back as they should.

Crap play it is from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Even more fun is they had been land dropping him .So guess who didnt get to restart in his old kd,But by the greatness of Karma he restarted and landed in mine using the exact province and ruler name and same race and personality. Oh fun times
    For realz?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Yes this sort of behaviour perfectly "legal" altho most of the community frowns at such behaviour. Just pm every kd he hits/have provinces in his range with a request to raze him in response.
    This sort of behaviour is being reduced by the -75% gains he suffers.
    Except thieving isn't really punished at all, since you can over-send thieves to reach the resource-cap anyway.

Forum Fanatic
    Game Date July 10 of YR3
    Real Date Fri, 11 Oct at 03:57 GMT+00:00
    Sender Noble Lady Diesel the Sorceress of Coffee Cup ()
    Recipient The Conniving King Thunder of Leprechaun ()
    Subject Re:lol

I know, and I don't mind, it was a fair thing. We don't like it, but it was fair, so we're not too mad about it, but it is just so amusing that you end up getting the province that you razed...

He deleted out today when he couldnt make us believe he was someone else .Doesnt get much wilder than killing someone in another kd and having them restart in yours when they log in .

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    Except thieving isn't really punished at all, since you can over-send thieves to reach the resource-cap anyway.
    Hmm, I wasn't aware of that since I don't do much stealing out of war/fort but sounds like a bug, Bishop has been pretty consistent about similar things in the past, afaik the resource cap is supposed to move as well, somone who knows more about it should report it in case it is a bug.

Regular
    I sent it to support as a possible bug loophole / potential multi [as who would want to run a 188 acre Providence all age]

this was 4 days ago i still haven't heard back

in other news we beat them despite them using the unsavory tactic. they were unable to kill our 2nd dragon while we easily killed all 5 of their dragons.

Forum Fanatic
    probably because hes dead and has been,not much for support to do.he wasnt a multi but was running a mini strat.different players different styles.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyzinc View Post
    I sent it to support as a possible bug loophole / potential multi [as who would want to run a 188 acre Providence all age]

this was 4 days ago i still haven't heard back

in other news we beat them despite them using the unsavory tactic. they were unable to kill our 2nd dragon while we easily killed all 5 of their dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyzinc View Post
    Support won't act as neither being small or stealing oow is a rules violation.

Regular
    I've been in wars where the other kd plunders outside war, I'm not playing this age but in my previous kd we would never have done it. I dont think the penalties for attacking oow are enough. You can easily find plenty of inactive/farms with over 2million gc's and minimal defense. hitting 4 different provs with that amount of gc's adds up.

The unspoken rule is dont hit into war, same should go for hitting out of war and I think if someone does that they should open for the whole server to hit.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    This subject is all over right now.

We are involved in a war and the other side has done 9, yes 9 oow plunders in the last 2 days.

All on little ghettos that I guess are afraid to raze kill back as they should.

Crap play it is from them.
    I stopped counting after the kd we warred hit 15 oow plunders.

lol ... odd

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Thread Information