Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joining A Top Warring Kingdom | EXTREMELY ACTIVE

Joining A Top Warring Kingdom | EXTREMELY ACTIVE

Looking to join a gud Kingdom.
    Last edited by Depravity; 15-02-2014 at 12:37.

stop by #vicenvirtue ;)

this is where i should warn people that you also known as rogue status are low enough to abandon a province in the middle of an intense war -

Regular
    Rogue Status also abandons his comrades during wars, constantly starts arguments in IRC, and rarely listens to the commands of his leaders.
    He is a knowledgeable player, but he's very disruptive to unit cohesion. Take him at your own risk, if you begin to lose a war, he will abandon you in a heart beat.

Traitor bleeds, traitor dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefaerydust View Post
    this is where i should warn people that you also known as rogue status are low enough to abandon a province in the middle of an intense war -
    A war that we already lost, which was not the only war that I endured with Vice & Virtue.
    Secondly, if you cannot respect my decision, then you do not deserve respect from anyone else.
    There were multiple personal reasons on why I abandoned my Province.

If I was truly "low enough," I would have never notified you while you were responsive,
    nor would I have kept my acres to sustain the inevitable war loss prior to my abandonment.

Regular
    It's ok Rogue, you'll just disappoint any KD that picks you up. You're truly a jackalope. Never much cared for you anyways. Good riddance.

Veteran
    Why don't you try enjoying the game and join me :) never a reason to leave then. No we are not a top warring kd
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

come check us out!

We are a war kd . We are very friendly and relaxed but we get the job done! We are currently 2/2 and looking for our 3rd target. We have a halfer hybrid spot open . Its a very solid province ready to take over or you could start new. Irc channel is #ANZAC come check us out. Or you may email me shaunsmith927@gmail.com

Sorry #AnzacPublic

Regular
    This was just posted in the warboards by a member of the enemy KD

Rogue played in Forces of Nature (Remember the princesses?) last age. During our war with FoN, Rogue got into a fight with that leadership and left mid war. Here is his forum thread on that war.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...#8203;Oxyclean

After he left FoN, he tried to get us to let him in. This was under the name Rogue. We did not have any positions available at that time, so we told him no.

On to this age, we are in the middle of a war with you. And then he leaves mid war, then magically he is over in our IRC channel asking if he can join. After a little prodding, we figure out he is your guy that left. We again told him he could not join us. This time because we know who he is and I don't think he can be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMoon View Post
    This was just posted in the warboards by a member of the enemy KD
    Unfortunately for your banter, it did not change the outcome of me joining a Kingdom.
    Since I was able to join a ghetto, there is no need for this topic to remain opened

(P.S: Whoever posted that did not research whatsoever, because I simply provided a thread link, and I blatantly stated my past.)

Enthusiast
    I joined a ghetto, and I am satisfied with my Kingdom.

stop by #vicenvirtue ;)

This says it all ;))
    annyway I'm supposed to spam my own thread so join warseekers ;)) not u Depravitty :P free bump :)

Regular
    Yep, you joined a ghetto because none of the top KDs want garbage like you "depravity"
    Enjoy your ghetto, it's where you belong.

Regular
    cRs is warseekers still around? No offence, just asking seriously. I haven't really seen you guys since I warred you ages ago while I played in Ex Nihilio

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mikemh View Post
    cRs is warseekers still around? No offence, just asking seriously. I haven't really seen you guys since I warred you ages ago while I played in Ex Nihilio
    We had some turn over and an off age or two, but we are still around. Where are you playing Mikemh? Want a change of scenery? :)

Thread Information