Thread: Dwarf/Cleric

Veteran

Dwarf/Cleric

How would you guys run a relatively active dwarf/cleric? I log in a couple of times a day and can always make two hits a day - could maybe make three a day if I planned it ahead of time. I've never played dwarf before - I was running Orc/Cleric before but I was killed off (what a noob right?) and changed to dwarf to maintain an economy which was non-existent with the Orc.

I was thinking about something like this build strat for war at my low level. Things will be tweaked during different war situations obviously, like WTs up or down and GS if chained, but this is a sort of skeleton strat.

10% farms
    10% banks
    15% TG
    15% rax
    10% guilds
    7% towers (QF, MP, IA, L&P, NB, etc)
    3% dungeons

And I have another 30% to do stuff with. 15% WTs? Maybe 5% extra banks? Maybe 10% homes to raise BE? (I know it's already high but I like to run somewhere around 70% draft) 20% GS if being chained or think I'm going to be chained?

Thanks in advance for your help

Post Fiend
    10% farms
    10% guilds
    10% towers (help mages out)
    10% banks
    20% WTs I hate thieving bastards ;)
    3% dungeons
    10% rax
    15% stables raze when war starts if you can Tito TGs or raxes
    12% homes raze when war starts for TGs or gs
    Last edited by LightWolf; 12-10-2013 at 08:21.

Enthusiast
    It really depends on your draft goal, BE and opponent.

Lets say you want to run 72% Draft, 95% BE and opponent has more than 5x Avians or Orcs...

I would suggest something like this.

10% Homes
    7% Farms
    15% Banks
    10% TG
    25% GS
    10% Guilds
    6% Towers
    15% WTs
    2% Dungeons

If the kingdom you are warring has a big T/M, and your kingdom has someone that can handle extra dragon funding, you could drop the banks down to 10% and put the TGs up to 15%.

You don't need rax, you can cast Quick Feet and still have 11.52hr attack times during war. Unless the enemy has a high number of thieves and you don't plan on chaining them at the onset of war, you don't need more than 15% WTs. The GS are needed for sure, as a Dwarf/Cleric you will have a target on your back over an Orc or Avian attacker that might be lurking in your kingdom.

Then again, you are always as vulnerable as your weakest link. If your kingdom has players that turtle and don't really play as heavy attackers like they should be, then you could have a target on you every war regardless of your build. So if that ends up being the case, I'd probably get even more GS's. Make them earn the land they try to take from you.

Thread Information