Thread: Need external help.

Post Fiend

Need external help.

Hello guys, its been awhile since i've set my foot in these dark corners.. =p

Actually, i'm having some problem in my KD right now. The thing is we have 2 newcomers who were big in size since they defected into my KD. They didn't join the last war we had, so when we asked them to leave, they are retaliating.

My steward and most of us, got hit pretty hard and reduced to a small size during the last war, so now this halfer & faery, the 2 biggest province in my KD are trying to PK my steward.

Everyone in the KD wants this 2 guys to leave or get PKed all due to the fact that they are ruining our gameplay. I was not very active this age, got work and what not, so i couldnt handle this problem earlier. Now that its gotten severe, i hope you guys could do something about it. =D

If you are in 1500 acres range and willing to help, pm me for cords..!

I'd suggest putting it in your KD title...target sharing is a no no
    Age 57, 58 #Anno
    Age 59, 60, 61 #RBL

IRC - Matthais

Quote Originally Posted by WhenWeCollide View Post
    I'd suggest putting it in your KD title...target sharing is a no no
    Targetsharing ingame is completely ok and I don't think targetsharing in pm's is forbidden either. It's just posting locations in forum that is verboten.
    Like Elit did a few ages, if you can make everybody understand what province you're talking about without mentioning locations thats also ok. Case in point "Havoc's banks are all running 0 thieves" was reported but the mods said it was ok to post something like that. So pretty much it's only mentioning locations that is explicitly forbidden.

Thread Information