Thread: Looking for a Kingdom

Looking for a Kingdom

EDIT!!!!! I HAVE FOUND A KD!!! Thanks guys for the interest I should have updated sooner.

Hello

I have been playing Utopia since age 24 (off and on due to life) and I have recently returned to the game. In the past few ages I have been essentially migrating from Ghetto to Ghetto hoping to find a core KD to join, while experimenting combos - coming back I've always wanted to build up a great KD or be part of the process of developing a core. Unfortunately my quest is fruitless and I am hoping to join a KD through the recruitment processes and forum so here is information about myself:

I am an experienced Utopian player in the sense that we can have a knowledgeable conversation about the finer details of the game. Obviously, I am not a genius nor the most hardcore player but I have had my share of experiences with ALL races and personalities (though through long periods of time). I have my own opinions on what could and should be done but when you literally witness civil war between a few provinces within a KD... a couple times... in the ghetto... a functioning machine and being a nice little nut or bolt of the engine is a role I just dream of right now that I am confident I can accomplish for any KD.

I believe perhaps one of my most important advantages is my constant activity within the game - I love being on just chatting with KDmates even with nothing to do within the game.

IMPORTANT NOTE - I am in college, so even with my activity there will be some periods of time where I can not log in optimally as I will usually do (which will still be "active" but not... really really active so to speak).

Mentioning all this I guess it is important to note the level of devotion I can give to this game - which is a lot. I can not wake up at midnight or 1 to do the KDs bidding - because I will probably be up already doing that ;) But I literally am a deep sleeper - no alarm I or my parents have gotten me will ever wake me up - I have an inept ability to wake up due to noise. So in terms of the literal 24hr devotion I can not guarantee nor honestly would I like to try. But I feel like I can be close - if there is something really important to be done at 2AM, I'm man enough to watch TV + chat for the goal - waking up from sleep is the main issue, staying up 95% of the time isn't.

Please note the fact I am in college - as much as I love this game, I'm not dumping my GPA and god forbid waste money for this game - there will be times I will be an average activity for perhaps a few weeks *cough Finals cough* and it is what it is - at least I can give a general sense for my monarch when those times will occur.

As for what role to play, I LOVE TMs. Don't get me wrong I love attacking too but, I LOVE TMs...

They are such an impact imho to War and there is something about the combination of Ops + Magic that gets me going in this game. The thought of potentially bringing 1000 hours of Meteor Showers or just prying open UBs or just simply choking a single TM by LS (or my preference stealing the runes), exposing thieves, assassinating wizards...

I would truly perfer a warring KD - based on the activity level I can offer - and I am willing to comply with a variety of the utopian tools and 3rd party programs needed to be an efficient member (Im not too tech savvy though so please bear with me on that regard). I have a smart phone so mobile access is possible.

I can't explain it other than I feel that one single truly active and devoted TM is an amazing force compared to one single attacker - at least I will feel that way when I'll play for your KD.
    Last edited by Nuggets; 06-02-2014 at 14:45.

we actually might need a tm. stop by #vicenvirtue on utonet and have a chat. we are looking to replenish our numbers.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    Might have a spot on an t/m for you...#warseekers pm cRs or Snp.

What do you know we need someone just like you ;) pm me if you haven't been scooped up yet.

Thread Information