Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs Beastblood (OFFICIAL THREAD) (GTFIH) (NUDIES)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You were advising and idling in Havoc when they doubled, the reason i know was because I idled there for a while if you remember. Nick_mi was there that age and he always considered himself the true "owner" of the kingdom and was there the following age. Also you did not replace every single core member either. If you want to talk precedent,Abs gbed Dreams when it was a "new" kingdom as well. So that excuse doesn't really work.
    If you remember that I was giving them advice, then perhaps you'd remember that I told them not to. While everyone else in the channel -- incl abs leadership, and IIRC - you, told them to. Are you really going to say that idling in a channel is the same thing as leading or playing in a kingdom?

Perhaps we should talk about you offering elit pretty much anything if he would farm out to you so you'd crown? Or you offering Simians a NAP for the following age if they would farm you acres.
    Bb is an ally of AMA same way multiple Abs kds were allied and an Abs kd would not give preferential treatments to kingdoms such as sinners, mansoor, etc.
    Gosh, this whole alliance thing is interesting to me. Flogger and prot claim to not be allied to anyone. Yet, they act like they're allied to AMA/EJ, who claim to be allied to them. Remember sm0s post a few pages back asking who their allies are? Hmmm.

I'm not entirely sure what preferential treatment has to do with threatening to dealbreak and double.
    I never considered Havoc an ally or really to be part of Abs. I considered Mercy an ally but that was a different kd with different leadership. I don't consider a group of selfish mercenaries and fly-by-night walk in leaders who have done nothing allies. Had I stayed in Rage and kept on leading id have taken them indie but we'd have never been allied with Havoc/CR, feel free to ask Drixx or Cerberus for logs.
    I'm neither a mercenary nor a fly-by-night leader who has done nothing. Not only had I done more for Absalom than you on a kingdom level (including securing the first absalom crown?), but I'd run and won a major alliance war for Absalom when it was still a competitive top. Let's not forget ZA, either. The difference is that you expect your allies to be your slaves that block for you and make your life easier. You don't expect to actually have to do any work to be competitive.

None of this, of course, is relevant to this war.

BB just pumped 5.5k defspecs on a 900a prov.
    Last edited by Zauper; 30-10-2013 at 23:36.

Forum Fanatic
    I thought I saw flogger was going to war AMA this age unless Pro paid kuhan the $100 he was owed. Can anyone verify this? Me and the rest of AMA should prepare.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Seems like this kind of thing will be the deciding factor in this war? As presumably BB's two banks will eventually run away with the econ lead and BB can attrition win out by aiding chained provs.
    Unless CR can fireball them... or bounce/op them down somehow. (The latter seeming kind of unlikely.)

The Jerks.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Seems like this kind of thing will be the deciding factor in this war? As presumably BB's two banks will eventually run away with the econ lead and BB can attrition win out by aiding chained provs.
    Unless CR can fireball them... or bounce/op them down somehow. (The latter seeming kind of unlikely.)
    Was a bit too early to do so, at this point too tired to micromanage these things, but at least they'll help slay the drake that's coming

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I thought I saw flogger was going to war AMA this age unless Pro paid kuhan the $100 he was owed. Can anyone verify this? Me and the rest of AMA should prepare.
    Or he has to upload a youtube video of him singing Ke$ha and Pitbull "Timber". The choice is yours and yours alone.

Don Proteus, just got owned not knowing his own alliance history.

shazam
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    If you remember that I was giving them advice, then perhaps you'd remember that I told them not to. While everyone else in the channel -- incl abs leadership, and IIRC - you, told them to. Are you really going to say that idling in a channel is the same thing as leading or playing in a kingdom?

Perhaps we should talk about you offering elit pretty much anything if he would farm out to you so you'd crown? Or you offering Simians a NAP for the following age if they would farm you acres.

Gosh, this whole alliance thing is interesting to me. Flogger and prot claim to not be allied to anyone. Yet, they act like they're allied to AMA/EJ, who claim to be allied to them. Remember sm0s post a few pages back asking who their allies are? Hmmm.

I'm not entirely sure what preferential treatment has to do with threatening to dealbreak and double.

I'm neither a mercenary nor a fly-by-night leader who has done nothing. Not only had I done more for Absalom than you on a kingdom level (including securing the first absalom crown?), but I'd run and won a major alliance war for Absalom when it was still a competitive top. Let's not forget ZA, either. The difference is that you expect your allies to be your slaves that block for you and make your life easier. You don't expect to actually have to do any work to be competitive.

None of this, of course, is relevant to this war.

This is incorrect again. First of all the charts were shaped that age to try and deny Rage a crown. I had multiple kds breaking cf on the small level and hitting into us unprovoked not to mention BB quickly maxed meter with hoh to give them WW bonus yet the prior age they refused to do same for Rage when we waved them after 3 b2b wars. Obviously when people ****nplay i have no problem with doing it back to them, my only regret is not dealbreaking hoh eoa due to their lameness that age and for kygal/jamins role in getting Rage dealbroken by Strippers the following age.

You definitly a fly by night leader, you've been out of abs for ages and only got recruited when things got bad. Same can be said by majority of havoc. After therock retired and tempest stepped down merch became real desperate and even merged with nick_mi and goodz ghetto leading to the illegitimate spawn of havoc. Thats desperation right there as in the past youd have quality abs kds merging to form competent kingdoms. Had therock and his group stayed youd never even be in there. Comparably you wouldn't have been able to walk into sanc and rage leadership.

As for doing more abs than me i highly doubt that as i have played in many kingdoms throughout th ages and solo lead the flagship for over two years. I remember we talked and you tried to dispute that but unsuccessfully as pretty much what you said can be contradicted on the spot if you pm people or look at logs. You still fail to deliver a crown for your kingdom in this less competitive and watered down era. Perhaps you ought to have better results to talk this way, all you've done last age was get royally shanked by AMA 1v1 after doubling them the prior age and land dropping like a ghetto to finish out the age. I guess thats also what happens when your cow is played by a notorious past xlogger. I dont care what you or your grandma did 40+ ages ago when i didnt play. You don't see flogger living in the past, he's getting wins since returning to the game, all you have now is a ghtto range finish and no wins vs. the remaining top crown kds. Talk less do more perhaps? Also running an awar is a joke, hawk ran one as well and he isn't considered a good strategist by anyone's standards. As for expecting allies to block for me maybe you should learn your history. When i ran rage we came to our allies aid quite often. A notable example is when fury (who i heartily disliked) wanted to fight bio for crown eoa but were being blocked by inso. Rage full waved inso pumped sages with orc merc setup into fort and gave button expecting to lose 20k+ land just to help fury fight 1v1 for crown (we ended up beating inso though). The other recent example is sanc asking rage to wave and vulture bb a few ages back because sanc setup would have lost to them. We did as asked which lead to bb 3x b2b warring us that age and costing us a crown. Sanc didnt return the favor by tkaing on bb later the age so rage could whore up their bottom or waving them early the following age when rage ran sage and sanc went warrior. Also i remember how selfish you were last age when rage waved ama early age and hurt their cow and you promised to wave BB but never did. You cfed bb under the pretense of waving ama too but then cfed them also. You then let rage get dealbroken by strippers and refused to help. Looks like you are the one who uses their allies as cannonfodder. Look what happens when you abuse Allie, you get farmed.

Im seriously looking forward to when our paths cross, historically i have been very successful in bringing down people i dislike only losing 2 wars in 3 years and will relish the encounter.

Also your core last age was pretty much mercenary, just look at turn over. Not to mention goodz the prior age who was recruited out of some ghetto and ghettoifying havoc by double teaming ama unprovoked.
    Last edited by Proteus; 31-10-2013 at 00:31.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Don Proteus, just got owned not knowing his own alliance history.

shazam
    You got owned because you used to play in Fury which has been farmed more times than a shepherds lot. Zaupers history is jaded, he's too busy bragging about his house...home ownership is quite common you know.
    Last edited by Proteus; 31-10-2013 at 00:23.

You got owned because you used to play in Fury which has been farmed more times than a shepherds lot. Zaupers history is jaded, he's too busy bragging about his house...home ownership is quite common you know.
    Call the doctor, I just got burnt.

I think its about time we start talking about age 50 or whenever it was and Dreams again, its been far too long
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Fanatic
    This is incorrect again. First of all the charts were shaped that age to try and deny Rage a crown. I had multiple kds breaking cf on the small level and hitting into us unprovoked not to mention BB quickly maxed meter with hoh to give them WW bonus yet the prior age they refused to do same for Rage when we waved them after 3 b2b wars. Obviously when people ****nplay i have no problem with doing it back to them, my only regret is not dealbreaking hoh eoa due to their lameness that age and for kygal/jamins role in getting Rage dealbroken by Strippers the following age.
    None of these words respond to a single word that I said in the top of my post. I'm not entirely sure what 'the charts being shaped to avoid giving Rage a crown' has to do with you telling Havoc to dealbreak elit, or me telling them not to.
    You definitly a fly by night leader, you've been out of abs for ages and only got recruited when things got bad. Same can be said by majority of havoc. After therock retired and tempest stepped down merch became real desperate and even merged with nick_mi and goodz ghetto leading to the illegitimate spawn of havoc. Thats desperation right there as in the past youd have quality abs kds merging to form competent kingdoms. Had therock and his group stayed youd never even be in there. Comparably you wouldn't have been able to walk into sanc and rage leadership.
    The same way I wasn't able to walk into PBs leadership when big mac and lennox were active? Or Pansies leadership when Sid was active? Or that I was offered (and declined) the spot in AMA you now have?
    As for doing more abs than me i highly doubt that as i have played in many kingdoms throughout th ages and solo lead the flagship for over two years. I remember we talked and you tried to dispute that but unsuccessfully as pretty much what you said can be contradicted on the spot if you pm people or look at logs. You still fail to deliver a crown for your kingdom in this less competitive and watered down era.
    I don't recall you doing either of the things I called out in my post. Having ASF/ata to help you isn't exactly solo leading.
    Im seriously looking forward to when our paths cross, historically i have been very successful in bringing down people i dislike only losing 2 wars in 3 years and will relish the encounter.
    K.

p.s. pointing out that I wasn't leading a wave because I was at a home inspection is not exactly bragging. Bragging would be talking about how awesome I am because I have an MBA from a top school. Or how I work for a bank. Oh, we're talking about me, not you. My mistake.

You're right, though -- the reason pan/ser left abs has a lot to do with your mentality -- essentially, the entitled (and generally selfish) attitudes of some members of the alliance regarding others helping them while not reciprocating or being capable of handling their own business. Let alone abiding by their own rules.

Examples from last age, near OOP:
    'Zauper, you need to get me a deal with BB' 'Oh, no, that deal doesn't work for us. You see, we're sages so we need your deal to expire first so you can block for us.'
    'Zauper, you need to get me a deal with Mansoor'

When did I start running rage, again?
    Last edited by Zauper; 31-10-2013 at 00:42.

Hush...hush...Proteus.

Frankly i never heard from you...untill you joined Rage.

I only agree the Part Rage was denied alot past ages on the chances to win...But mostly didnt because you where part of it....except age 52 ofc.

But think ASF and ata had a big part in that.

The ones i truly respect and they where really Rage blood!!!

Same goes if AMA wins this age...it wont be because of you :)

like the most entertaining part of my brief absalom stint was the proteus cry logs. Dorje getting so fed up with him that he had to mute him. ASF constantly apologizing for him :p

He wanted to GB ama more then anyone the age they waved sanc after we noticed, sanc retalled then we waved them. Which was rather lame but meh was 100% clear we could not war sanc if they sat their and explored in a quasi hostile with a kd half their size.

Plus they had target shared us etc. :P Was funny when they ran 0 tpa on their bank! But I didn't feel grumpy enough with them to bother trying :p

I have grown to appreciate elits sheer activity over the last couple ages. Guy deserves a crown, he must have spent 10x more time then most players over the last 3 ages. Plus for the most part he is friendly although sometimes overly obviously manipulative. He also plays the game as well as any of the other top 5 big names in the game.

As for Kuhan nap breaking ama for the $100 bet that would be roflcoptor.
    Last edited by goodz; 31-10-2013 at 00:52.
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    Proteus, please PM zauper on irc for this ****. Zauper please respond to proteus irc pm.

DISCUSS THE GODDAMN WAR. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOU GUYS COMPARING YOUR E-PENISSES AND EGO'S. GETTING TIRED OF YOUR BULL****

GO GO GADGET!

Forum Fanatic
    War logs!
    darkie: zauper you here?
    zapalt: hi
    darkie: why are you breaking my balls man
    Broken balls worst balls.

Post Fiend
    Good we are back on track! and yeah my balls are still hurting:(

Thread Information