Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs Beastblood (OFFICIAL THREAD) (GTFIH) (NUDIES)

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    To be fair a good majority of those ops were probably failed SOTs...
    i would think most of them were failed ns, or at least some. why would you do a bazillion sots?
    My life is better then yours.

How do you NS if you fail a billion sots???

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    How do you NS if you fail a billion sots???
    the fact that some ns was done would indicate that they were doing some ns

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    the fact that some ns was done would indicate that they were doing some ns
    Yes goodz. Which is why the idea that many of those fails were SoTs is stupid. SoT is a much easier op then NS.

Yes goodz. Which is why the idea that many of those fails were SoTs is stupid. SoT is a much easier op then NS.
    Give him time he will get it sooner or later....
    Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis, voca me cum benedictis.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Farming isn't cheating. He out ****played the server, a win is a win.

if your failing a bunch of sots you could have someone with high tpa ns well you do sots to see if soldiers are their with your useless stealth. It just seems unlikely that is what was going on. Since we both thought the same thing I am unsure why you posted a response to mine.

I am just waiting for BB to withdraw so i can collect more credits from proteus

if your failing a bunch of sots you could have someone with high tpa ns well you do sots to see if soldiers are their with your useless stealth. It just seems unlikely that is what was going on. Since we both thought the same thing I am unsure why you posted a response to mine.

Haha I was confused, I thought you were saying the same thing as Steel also.

Good Luck (Taken) getting your credits.

Sorry but did you miss the part about Ke$ha and Pitbull? Winning formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexington View Post
    Sorry but did you miss the part about Ke$ha and Pitbull? Winning formula.
    I do support that strategy. They abandoned it early though. They could re-tag and it may help them close things out.

I do support that strategy. They abandoned it early though. They could re-tag and it may help them close things out.
    We need to all band together and threaten to break CF to raze them if they don't go back to the Ke$ha and Pitbull strategy.

Veteran
    Sapphire Dragon is out! Life is good. Would like to say I am happy to rejoin a winning team, been a year and a half :)

In any case, apart from the 5v3 (realistically 4v2) and we will see how that rolls, BB has a 200k off vs 160k off and 110k def vs 50k def all out advantage on core. 4x vs 1x may be a bit tough for havoc though. Good luck to all bettors

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    April 8 of YR6 We have found thieves from BIg BoYs BaNg BaLLs (BB) causing trouble within our lands!
    April 8 of YR6 We have found thieves from BIg BoYs BaNg BaLLs (BB) causing trouble within our lands!
    April 8 of YR6 We have received a shipment of 2,286 soldiers from CR.
    April 8 of YR6 We have received a shipment of 5,000 soldiers from CR.
    April 8 of YR6 We have received a shipment of 2,431 soldiers from CR.
    April 8 of YR6 Forces from BIg BoYs BaNg BaLLs (BB) attempted to attack us, but failed miserably! We lost 107 soldiers and 15 Harpies in this battle.
    April 8 of YR6 443 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    April 8 of YR6 74 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    April 8 of YR6 36 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 311 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 We have received a shipment of 4,000 soldiers from CR.
    April 8 of YR6 448 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 16 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 We have received a shipment of 1,700 soldiers from CR.
    April 8 of YR6 We have found thieves from Shweaty Ballz (BB) causing trouble within our lands!
    April 8 of YR6 15 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 We have found thieves from Shweaty Ballz (BB) causing trouble within our lands!
    April 8 of YR6 110 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 104 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 99 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 We have received a shipment of 3,000 soldiers from CR.
    April 8 of YR6 We have received a shipment of 407 soldiers from CR.
    April 8 of YR6 We have found thieves from In Your Balls (BB) causing trouble within our lands!
    April 8 of YR6 We have received a shipment of 3,400 soldiers from CR.
    April 8 of YR6 We have found thieves from Ballroom Blitz (BB) causing trouble within our lands!
    April 8 of YR6 779 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 13 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 We have found thieves from Ballroom Blitz (BB) causing trouble within our lands!
    April 8 of YR6 15 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 We have found thieves from In Your Balls (BB) causing trouble within our lands!
    April 8 of YR6 385 of our troops were found dead today!
    April 8 of YR6 Forces from BIg BoYs BaNg BaLLs (BB) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 28 acres! We lost 26 Harpies in this battle.

Thieves caught x44, offenders - BIg BoYs BaNg BaLLs (BB), Shweaty Ballz (BB), In Your Balls (BB), Ballroom Blitz (BB)
    2,880 troops have been nightstriked.

44x failed thievery ops for 2.9k dead soldiers. :P Pro-warring!
    lol. this all happened in a space of how many minutes?? i can imagine having having a window perma refresh on province news+another on aid. how come BB didnt explosions!

anw, seems like the small calf on either side have stabilize a little. those halflings on havoc side are probably the biggest thorn in BB's sight.

glhf to all

<3 munk, <3 prot, <3 zauper, <3 flogger, <3 myself.

-cJ

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    lol. this all happened in a space of how many minutes?? i can imagine having having a window perma refresh on province news+another on aid. how come BB didnt explosions!

anw, seems like the small calf on either side have stabilize a little. those halflings on havoc side are probably the biggest thorn in BB's sight.

glhf to all

<3 munk, <3 prot, <3 zauper, <3 flogger, <3 myself.

-cJ
    20 acre hit in the end.

probably a chained guy

probably nto easy to explosion
    Last edited by goodz; 29-10-2013 at 05:12.

Sir Postalot
    confucius say when only have three hundred acre twenty eight matter great deal

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    confucius say when only have three hundred acre twenty eight matter great deal
    I stand by my point!

Thread Information