Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS aka FREEAKSTYLE is recruiting.

FS aka FREEAKSTYLE is recruiting.

Freeakstyle is currently recruiting.

We Require:
    Army in/out (that means alarms)
    Ability to maintain a healthy province. (We can and will help, but we will not hold your hand)
    Competency
    Fun attitude. (We do not condone trolling but we have great personalities and you should too)
    Whatsapp & IRC access
    Someone to vouch for you. (We have many contacts, if you want to be in FS you will find one.)

We can Offer:
    Solid war kd
    Fun players with a lot of knowledge on the game and strategy.
    Drunk shenanigans
    A Russian mob boss as Monarch.
    Mostly euro, euro wave times

You can message me on IRC if you're interested.
    Last edited by whur; 16-12-2013 at 01:03. Reason: Age 60

Forum Addict
    Freeakstyle is still recruiting!

Forum Addict
    Freeakstyle is still recruiting!

Forum Addict
    We are now recruiting players for the next age!

Requirements in the first post are valid, feel free to contact us via irc (#fs) or forum pm!

hi! how to join? i'm looking for a new home next age currently i'm in a ghetto kingdom right now... i'm an active heavy attacker keeping army in army out during war... been playing utopia for 14yrs also played in some organized kingdom and take rest for several ages but when i'm back to play again i been land to a ghetto kingdom... so right now i'm looking for a new home....

Age 60 bump.

Interested.
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Enthusiast
    no don't take copious. :p

bumping! speak to whur in #fs if interested and you meet the requirements.

Forum Addict
    we need more players to fill up the ranks! groups of 2-3 friends are also welcome as long as ALL of them meet the requirements..

speak to whur in #fs if you are interested!

Serious Business folks :P

Experience: Played for about 7 years, was heavily involved, had some honour records as an undead attacker and undead A/m. Been away from the game for about 4 years, looking to not waste time and hit the ground running. Very competitive.

Activity: See above. In it to win it. Alarms, using friend's comp, work comp, wherever I am, if we're warring, I'm hitting. Also, doesn't hurt I'm off work on LTD right now.

Goals: Be in an active kingdom that works together. Personal gains come after the kingdom' goals/gains. If we do it right, I'll get the honour, growth, etc I want. Hate the worms that outgrow the kingdom for personal gain.

Preferred type of kingdom: Pretty sure I've been clear on this. Warring, active, cooperative, and a bit rough around the edges so we can enjoy some humour while we do it. Can the PC BS, speak your mind, make fun of each other, etc. Grow thick skin or get out.

Contact methods: Believer in the kingdom forum, but strong supporter of secondary communication. Have skype, have msn but never use it (can start leaving it on though), used irc way back in the day but was just learning it, I can pick it up quick enough if need be, whatsapp on my BB, BBM obviously as well. No issue giving out my email addy if I know the kingdom is genuine and I won't get stupid spam, and my emails go to my phone as well. Big believer in pimp and temple and angel back in the day, don't know what's good now, but will dl what's needed and learn it fast.

Name's Raw Bee on facebook. Hit me up if you're legit.

Forum Addict
    bump, we need more players in! find us in utonet #fs channel or you can mail me on tanrikulus@gmail.com..

Forum Addict
    thanks to those applied, but we still got a few spots left - join us for the ultimate war experience!

Forum Addict
    freeakstyle is still looking for more players.. feel free to apply to #fs on utonet or mail me on tanrikulus@gmail.com!

Forum Addict
    looking for more players!

Thread Information