Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA Vs ED

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    If u actually take a brief look at top wars every age, u will notice that there r barely any even wars on top, which requires at least 1 kd to have balls to fight against all odds. All current top kds fought at least 1 war having sick disadvantage be4 any action started even. That's real balls.
    Thanks dude <3
    pewPewPEW!

Keep ghettoing as long as u get fun, just no need to leave silly comments, if u don't have a clue abt top experience.
    I think Shai will win if you start to wave around your e-penis :P

Forum Fanatic
    update??

The Jerks.

I like to post
    ** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from February 1 of YR6 till February 22 of YR6 - 22 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 27 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 27 (100% failure)
    Total attacks suffered: 48 (770 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 1 (770 acres)
    -- Failed: 47 (97.9% failure)

ED made almost double more bounces but we keep it 100% success, they failed this to :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by drug View Post
    when ama was a ghetto and we tried to war so-called warring kds i saw all their balls.
    hahaha
    DEBAUCHERY

Elit can you format your prov news and post it? Want to see effectiveness of all those bounces
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

To throw my two cents in:
    I may not understand all the game dynamics yet as this is my first age back in the top, but I understand people. Common perception seems to be that AMA is the most hated KD. Havoc has Godly and still more people like and respect them. (I like Elit and his form of trolling*) But no one can like people that gloat about their strategy then cry and complain when someone else uses a strategy against them. Not being liked is what cost you last age, so keep it up, act like a douche to the server and watch how the server reacts.

Veteran
    And what exactly was us being douche this age?
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    [22:49] <Proteus> i ran the best kd in the game for 3 yrs

I like how the "best kd" is the one that barely one any crowns during that period of time.

Or when hes running out of things to say cause he already told the two that he knows.

[22:49] <Proteus> do you even have an advanced degree>?'

Like what relevancy does that have to do with anything? I think im gonna start with that "do you even have an advanced degree>?'"
    LOL, I really dont know this Proteus guy but damn, I hope that "do you even have an advanced degree?" comment was taken totaly out of contex. If it does have anything at all to do with utopia or anything remotly related then its both hilarious (unintentionally hilarious I must add) and so sad a the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Please see Drug's posts on page 2.

This isn't the first thread where this has happened with your players either. I am not trying to change your mindset or anything just pointing out that maybe tone it down a little. Sadly perception becomes reality. I am willing to bet of your 25 players at least 20 of them are very nice people, but when they aren't the ones talking people think of you as the 5 people. Maybe you guys are just trying to win playing on hard mode because being liked is much easier.

Hopefully this hasn't offended you guys, not my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedurur View Post
    LOL, I really dont know this Proteus guy but damn, I hope that "do you even have an advanced degree?" comment was taken totaly out of contex. If it does have anything at all to do with utopia or anything remotly related then its both hilarious (unintentionally hilarious I must add) and so sad a the same time.
    Ill post the whole context in a moment to provide Soul_Hunter what douche things been done this age so far (That I know)

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Lets start with the easy part.

[22:47] <Proteus> we will eat ur n00b cows in this conflict u know that right
    [22:47] <Parthenogenesis> My kd tells me to respond: YOU are noob
    [22:48] <Proteus> well i am a lot better than you so that makes you noob x5 right?
    [22:48] <Proteus> my record ****s all over yours
    [22:48] <Parthenogenesis> Youre a nobody, be quiet now plz
    [22:48] <Proteus> who are u
    [22:48] <Proteus> no one even heard of u
    [22:49] <Proteus> u run a ghetto
    [22:49] <Proteus> ur co leaders are noobs like lightning
    [22:49] <Proteus> lol
    [22:49] <Proteus> and u try to vulture after 9 day war because ur a ****ing pussy
    [22:49] <Parthenogenesis> You dont even understand "be quiet" so, your a nobody and a moron
    [22:49] <Proteus> or do you work with your hands
    [22:49] <Parthenogenesis> Want a handjob?
    [22:50] <Proteus> no im not a ****** like you
    [22:50] <Proteus> living in a 3rd world country

Wow just wow, that context is worse than anything I had imagined.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Elit can you format your prov news and post it? Want to see effectiveness of all those bounces
    Maybe after all is over i will :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexington View Post
    To throw my two cents in:
    I may not understand all the game dynamics yet as this is my first age back in the top, but I understand people. Common perception seems to be that AMA is the most hated KD. Havoc has Godly and still more people like and respect them. (I like Elit and his form of trolling*) But no one can like people that gloat about their strategy then cry and complain when someone else uses a strategy against them. Not being liked is what cost you last age, so keep it up, act like a douche to the server and watch how the server reacts.
    I dont complain. What is doing ED is legit and lame same time. I offered them for make some kind deal for get reasonable time for prepare but they decide to use situation. Is don't matter how this will end ED have now enemy for long.

I have played for long nice and cool. Being not hated have his big disadvantages too. Every one is ask you for CF and every one want to be your friends. Now when we have ppl hate us we can find much more easy wars.

Don't matter if we are hated or loved ppl in kd don't have single bored age from first age. I promised them fun and we have it every age.
    Last edited by Elit; 27-10-2013 at 16:28.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Ill post the whole context in a moment to provide Soul_Hunter what douche things been done this age so far (That I know)

Lets start with the easy part.

[22:47] <Proteus> we will eat ur n00b cows in this conflict u know that right
    [22:47] <Parthenogenesis> My kd tells me to respond: YOU are noob
    [22:48] <Proteus> well i am a lot better than you so that makes you noob x5 right?
    [22:48] <Proteus> my record ****s all over yours
    [22:48] <Parthenogenesis> Youre a nobody, be quiet now plz
    [22:48] <Proteus> who are u
    [22:48] <Proteus> no one even heard of u
    [22:49] <Proteus> u run a ghetto
    [22:49] <Proteus> ur co leaders are noobs like lightning
    [22:49] <Proteus> lol
    [22:49] <Proteus> and u try to vulture after 9 day war because ur a ****ing pussy
    [22:49] <Parthenogenesis> You dont even understand "be quiet" so, your a nobody and a moron
    [22:49] <Proteus> or do you work with your hands
    [22:49] <Parthenogenesis> Want a handjob?
    [22:50] <Proteus> no im not a ****** like you
    [22:50] <Proteus> living in a 3rd world country
    proteus, parth was voted best player in the wol in like 2006. You never even played when it was competitive. You were never the "monarch" of any kingdom I have heard of. Currently your a pawn to elit. Before you were a pawn to ASF.

You are just an overly active average player. You have never built a KD. You have like 4 crowns or something terrible.

Everyone I have ever spoken too who has played with you has ended up hating you after ~2 ages. You live near Philadelphia or some **** hole. You aren't even very wealthy, why do you continually bring up your career as a reason your better then people at a video game.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Maybe after all is over i will :)

I dont complain. What is doing ED is legit and lame same time. I offered them for make some kind deal for get reasonable time for prepare but they decide to use situation. Is don't matter how this will end ED have now enemy for long.

I have played for long nice and cool. Being not hated have his big disadvantages too. Every one is ask you for CF and every one want to be your friends. Now when we have ppl hate us we can find much more easy wars.

Don't matter if we are hated or loved ppl in kd don't have single bored age from first age. I promised them fun and we have it every age.
    Well then if it all part of the plan to keep interesting and fun ages then GREAT! I just think the complaining coming out of your other players should stop if that is the case. 3 wars 6 weeks, I am jealous. :D

Thread Information