Thread: Mental Abuse

Regular

Mental Abuse

This is a kd in reconstruction after some "not so nice" ppl ruined it with inactivity and bad calls.

I'm looking to take in ACTIVE players (i have 2 provs in need of a takeover + room for new provs). Experience is not really required as we teach you everything you need to know, if the case may be.

Our core is formed of experienced members who played in top kds across the ages. Our main goal is to war as much as possible and have fun. If we fill up the kd with the ppl we need, i'm sure we can be a constant presence in top 5 honor/ww charts. Not really interested in land charts since its boring just pumping acres for 3 months, plus we are not interested in all the drama at the top.

We require:

- activity for 2 / 3 / 4 attacks per day, depending on the case
    - compliance with kd rules, builds, military setups; basically following orders; as a small mention, discussion is always welcomed on a subject, but the final decision rests with the monarchand you are expected to follow the decision;
    - absolutely no drama will be permitted; after recent events, we decided we're far better without drama makers; so we will instantly kick anyone creating drama; we're like a small family and we intend to keep it like that;
    - irc activity is absolutely mandatory and there is no exception allowed.

We offer:

- we are currently using StingerNet bot system (thank you stinger)
    - absalom alliance irc network
    - friendly, active group of ppl and helpful should you need anything; like i mentioned previously we're like a small family;
    - fun, as long as the above requirements are met.

This is a direct webirc link to our public channel for an interview: http://irc.lc/absalomalliance.net/mas

Regular
    slots are filling slowly but surely. if you are interested in building smth good drop by and talk to me on irc.

Regular
    need attackers only. army in / army out during wars ! no slackers allowed.

yeap... slots filling up...

bump bump!!

Thread Information