Thread: No IRC

No IRC

I'm incredibly active 3-10 log ins per day and in war, army in/out. over 16 months straight, on and off before then. I prefer to play attacker, but will play a tm if i start the age as one. I have former monarch experience but also prefer to not have a leadership role in a kd. I often chat in forums and in the chat box. I'll use whatssap during wars, but I don't use IRC, I love upoopu and will use pimp if i must... but upoopu is better :P

I am looking for a KD with good leadership and an active committed core.
    _The_Business_

Veteran
    You might be a very good fit for our KD. We are an organized warring ghetto that uses skype and upoopu. I would be happy to add you to our KD chat and let you hang out for a bit to see if we are a good match for you.

Hello there,
    Our KD is Adrenaline. You may know us but you may not know us :). We are around from many ages and we have good and active core.
    We are warring KD so we war, and we war again in 24 hours most after the CF. We prefer Attacker but T/M also works. Also we don't use IRC, we communicate mostly in the chat but we have very good coordination. So far we have 4 wars this age and 3 wins :). We use pimp and if you want to join us you will have to use it too because we all update our info there and see what we have.

I hope you will reply to me

Thread Information