Thread: Vice N Virtue is Recruiting

Vice N Virtue is Recruiting

Vice N Virtue is an old established kingdom - we have been around since the beginning (under various names last name was absence of color) - we are looking for someone to join our kd that is tired of kd shopping and plans to stick around..... Many of us have been together for several years, so we are looking for individuals who want more than to log in and win wars - we want someone who will enjoy hanging out sometimes as well -

VnV is primarily concerned with warring - we need someone who is serious about bringing home the win. Someone who will hit troops in/troops out in war - and who is not afraid to set an alarm if its needed to make a hit in war -- having said that - we do not expect you to crawl under a table at work on your smart phone while you hide to make a hit -- (yes i have done this before!) Many of our players are older with careers and families, and we do recognize the need for rl priorities from time to time - thats what oow time is for ;)

If you are interested in finding a new kd home in an active warring kd - and are serious about playing - come find me at #vicenvirtue

IRC is vital because we use Stingernet....

depravity -- you are the world's worst troll -- sour grapes and all that -- just because you are not welcome back in my kd because you abandoned your province in the middle of a war doesnt mean you have to sink to trolling every thread about VnV

yes we lost 2 wars this age - (hard to win if someone abandons in the middle - yeah go ahead say we lost anyway) but our history of winning is long and established -- we have won more wars than lost over all -- if you add the last 3 ages together we have won 12 and lost 5 --- your trolling shows your immaturity and lets people know your true colors - but the good news is that it bumps us to the top! so thanks!

aww man depravity you didnt bump us to the top!

we are still looking for an active attacker - if anyone is interested drop me a message or stop by #vicenvirtue...

VnV is looking for 2 active attackers

hmmmmm where did the troll go?

we are still recruiting ...

Still recruiting? I didn't want to play until next age started but if you need an attacker I have tie time.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I'll be around when new age starts. save me a spot/invite if u can. thanks

Paul come find me in irc so i can find out where to send your invite!

Thread Information