Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ED vs Crownmakers

Forum Addict
    Ah.. I see. As i thought then.

Thanks for the explanation! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Or maybe he just likes musicals :D
    It doesn't really matter if he likes musicals or not. That would be like attempting to give a Nobel prize in physics to someone for their contributions in literature and your defense being "well maybe he just likes gravity."

If he is trying to give a grammy for best acting, he's a retard. I'm also adding you to that list for defending him for the aforementioned reason.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Aren't musicals in the oscars anyway?

Veteran
    Lol. You are funny. I was simply joking. But maybe in your imaginary world acting does not include singing (like in musicals). Not that it matters. I was not really defending anyone. But i am glad you feel better about yourself Godly, after giving us the lecture of what is what in the Arts and Entertainment business.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    You're really dumb.

A grammy is for a recording artist (musician). You're probably thinking of an oscar or an emmy.
    Potato.. Poteyto..

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tox View Post
    Bottom line was that we weren't in a good position to fight an extended 1-way dragon war. The difference here between this and AMA was we were out of dragon range against AMA and the ops weren't as severe. Our kd strat going in was more geared for a 2 day wd ignoring dragons. It was basically like CLG in season 2 (if you get this joke <3).

Our faeries at the start of war were 9.4k, 7.5k and 6.9k and had just grown from 4.7k, 4.2k and 4.4k, respectively, in the week prior. This meant we could prep our provs for war but had nothing left for dragons. Their big bank was more afraid of outside hits into war (read: AMA) so it pumped massive dspecs. This meant it couldn't even break our 9.4k faery and single tap our smaller faeries, it also meant it could solo kill 2 dragons without the rest of their kd contributing anything. So even more reason not to waste the gc, which we didn't have.

The big acre gain turning point came after their mini dwarf (then ~8700 acres) left sub 300k def after its second hit. We saw an opportunity and took it, grabbing around 2k acres in one wave of hits from the faeries. Before this we were just single tapping the large avians for minimal (~300-500 acre) gains.

This was rather unexpected and put our faeries much farther ahead of where we thought we would be at that point. The sapphire was really more of a factor than anything. Gaining land is great but after 2-3 more days of war it would have all been given back slowly due to ED's ops advantage, and we could have possibly lost a faery as well which wasn't worth the risk.

Just an example, their faery LL'd like 600-700 acres in one wave of ops from one of our larger avians with 1-2 fails while our elves struggled to land an MS on their large avians.
    Since when do you guys care about acres before, your past actions of resetting and farming out to SWEA show you really don't care about land or charts...thought you guys like to win wars but arranging a war you knew you were gonna lose...what's the point?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Since when do you guys care about acres before, your past actions of resetting and farming out to SWEA show you really don't care about land or charts...thought you guys like to win wars but arranging a war you knew you were gonna lose...what's the point?
    We like to war, even against the odds. Unlike other Kds....
    Last edited by Retard`; 08-11-2013 at 05:46.

Veteran
    Yeah cause when we got double hostiled by Absalom, we didn't war against the odds...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    We arranged a war we think we could win. It was risky, but we had fun, we didn't win but we managed to get acres.
    Sometimes things go wrong.

Yeah cause when we got double hostiled by Absalom, we didn't war against the odds...
    Why does everything have to be about you ??

We like to war, Proteus. I dont understand why this is so hard for you to grasp?
    Last edited by Binar; 08-11-2013 at 14:42.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    We arranged a war we think we could win. It was risky, but we had fun, we didn't win but we managed to get acres.
    Sometimes things go wrong.

Why does everything have to be about you ??
    Because he was quoting Proteus? Because there are several threads and tons of posts that are against us? Because we were accused of going to war only when having big advantages.

Post Fiend
    Because he was quoting Proteus? Because there are several threads and tons of posts that are against us? Because we were accused of going to war only when having big advantages.
    But here the thread is about PewPew vs ED.
    Yeh it was unfair what ABS did to you, I think everyone agrees. But still you took your worst enemy in your own kd. You can talk to him directly instead of derailing other threads. He is in your channel.

Yeh it was unfair what ABS did to you, I think everyone agrees. But still you took your worst enemy in your own kd. You can talk to him directly instead of derailing other threads. He is in your channel.
    ^+1
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    Lol, I wish it was only us talking about ourselves in these threads. Also the beginning of this discussion was when someone said Pewpew was warring uneven wars and others kds don't (implying we don't). I simply said it was not the case. So don't mambo jambo me :).

I am iorn man. danunanana./... ha balls on your face
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information