Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
There's never a perfect build. Builds are as good as what your Kd mates run. Thats why I make all my guys run same build. Opponent's monarch, and future opponents you can quote me from here, you can just choose your chain targets on us based on incoming land :)

When you run same build, then build is important. No use for you having 20% TG and 100+ opa and the rest of your guys running **** builds. You will be first to go, and then you'll be swimming at the bottom of the food chain.
I agree.

Utopia is as such that 1 province with a good build alone cannot function well it has to the whole core. It's very teamwork based in ensuring everyone runs the same builds. Supposing u run 10%rax, the whole kd runs none, but maybe 10% rax is better for a single province but bad for a kd in war because your chains will get out of sync and uwill miss maybe 1-2ticks on opop, then that build becomes bad.

Generally u need to build your province for double taps at the very least if not more. Then sustainability and making use of race potentials. With undeads u could use a few methods depending on personality but the KD strat has to in sync, without it you will have a horrible unsynced war strat which i hope at the very least includes dtap chains.