Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rate my build

Veteran
    Kazinji...man, if you get properly chained then you'll be in tatters. No economy to speak of, no guilds or towers to even do the most basic self-spells (I have IA, MP, FL, NB running 24/7, but granted I'm not playing Undead). I appreciate big offense + big gains + lots of attacks will help you out but I mean I can think of a bunch of options to put you in a good position to take a solid chain if we came up against you. You actually look like a pretty good target to chain - high off, quick attacks, poor econ - I'd be pretty drawn to you. GS could be dealt with by Rogues or a string of tornadoes and even though you're a cleric, emerald dragon + PF + a couple of orc hits followed by a reasonably good chain and your def would be torn apart. Just my 2 cents.

In either case, sorry Minty mate but your strat is pretty ****. I gotta agree with the other lads here. I run Dwarf/Cleric and monarch (always chain target) and in war I'm something like 7% farms, 13% banks, 7% guilds, 5% towers, 25% TG, 3% dungeons, 10% stables, 5% libs, and then 25% more that I muck about with depending on who we're fighting (last war I used GS for the first time and I wasn't fussed by them although the KD we fought turned out not to be very good so it wasn't actually the best example). Sometimes I use WT's although I run about 5mtpa which in the ghetto is pretty solid to turn away a good chunk of ops against me. Sometimes some TD's to play A/T, or extra banks, or just whatever. Dealer's choice.

If you read my last post in this thread previous to this you wouldnt need to tell me it's ****. Either way thanks for proving my point.

To the original post: Too low wpa/tpa and too many forts. And to Kazinji: Where are your WT???
    Last edited by Pak; 28-11-2013 at 20:39.
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Chill, Winston.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    There's never a perfect build. Builds are as good as what your Kd mates run. Thats why I make all my guys run same build. Opponent's monarch, and future opponents you can quote me from here, you can just choose your chain targets on us based on incoming land :)

When you run same build, then build is important. No use for you having 20% TG and 100+ opa and the rest of your guys running **** builds. You will be first to go, and then you'll be swimming at the bottom of the food chain.
    I agree.

Utopia is as such that 1 province with a good build alone cannot function well it has to the whole core. It's very teamwork based in ensuring everyone runs the same builds. Supposing u run 10%rax, the whole kd runs none, but maybe 10% rax is better for a single province but bad for a kd in war because your chains will get out of sync and uwill miss maybe 1-2ticks on opop, then that build becomes bad.

Generally u need to build your province for double taps at the very least if not more. Then sustainability and making use of race potentials. With undeads u could use a few methods depending on personality but the KD strat has to in sync, without it you will have a horrible unsynced war strat which i hope at the very least includes dtap chains.

Thread Information