Thread: Formula for land that is taken when attacked Build/Barren/UC

Formula for land that is taken when attacked Build/Barren/UC

Hello,

I couldn't find it so my searching skills may be very bad, however I was wondering if anyone knows what the percentages are?

I See that when I'm attacked in war the amount of land taken varies from type to type, preferring barren land over build land and build land over under construction land. Which can lead to having only land under construction when you just constructed some of your land that came in.

But I would like to know what the percentages are. As far as I know it breaks down to something like: (600 acre prov, 200 of each type) the acres that are taken consist for 60% of barren land 30% of build land and 10% of land under construction.

Did anyone do some accurate measurements on this topic? Or is the formula known?

UC is taken last after the other 2 are gone.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    UC is taken last after the other 2 are gone.
    The rest is split as per the ratio's of barron to built. Ie if you still have built land then under construction wont be taken.

-Assume you have 100 in construction 100 barren and 200 built and you were hit for 45 acres, your prov would be assumed to have 300 acres (400 minus 100 under construction) and 100:200 ratio of barren:built would be taken. Thus you would lose 15 barren and 30 under construction.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

I always thought that unbuild land was taken in a higher ratio. Well, learned something today :-)

Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    The rest is split as per the ratio's of barron to built. Ie if you still have built land then under construction wont be taken.

-Assume you have 100 in construction 100 barren and 200 built and you were hit for 45 acres, your prov would be assumed to have 300 acres (400 minus 100 under construction) and 100:200 ratio of barren:built would be taken. Thus you would lose 15 barren and 30 under construction.
    30 built you mean
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

yerrr
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Thread Information