Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn All Top 10 KDs

Attn All Top 10 KDs

I believe this is the fastest way to get things done, given we just ended war and we need to plan our EOWCF.

Current Situation:

9 Pew Pew Escania 110,356 acres
    10 PyroManiaCs WARRRR Justa 72,631 acres
    11 Sanitarium WAR Corsov 64,277 acres
    12 Eating and Avoiding Kangoon 53,559 acres
    13 Rob Ford at WAR Britannia 53,291 acres

We have a 40k land gap to fill at the very least to reach the next nearest top 10 (Not in any way naming Pewpew in particular, just didnt want to copy the whole chart and make this post excessively long unnecessarily).

The next closest KD below us is the Kd we just beat. The way I see it, its either we LD reluctantly, and fight, or we just idle for at least 2-3 weeks and war the next KD that comes up to our range, or we secure NAPs with the current top 10 to whore up and fight at a later time. And the the last 2 of the 3 options will take some time, given that:
    Available Uncharted Acres 13,001 acres

I see a lot of people rooting for us to try and fight a whoring KD. And I would like to do it. But it will take quite some time to whore up the 30k acres, given our pool is so small. That is assuming the top 10 has expended their pool, which is probably not the case.

I believe that is exciting too, the last option, but its circumstantial on how the top 10 now responds. If I can secure a NAP from the top 10 for 3 weeks, I can pursue it, otherwise there is no chance we can pull this off. Can someone also list the IRC nicks of all the leaders/diplomats of the current t10? I do not know all of them. I know the leaders of only Havoc, BB, AMA, Pew, ED, Jerks, HoH so far. Who's leading Fratzia and Rage and what's their IRC nicks?
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 07-11-2013 at 04:33.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

I'll need to make a decision within 12 hours, because our setup is really a warring setup, and there's only like a faery and 3 halfers I can even dream about of shooting up. And they arent the most experienced players to play a bank, I might have to make them abandon and swap provinces internally. All these take time.

And not to mention their personalities arent the best to bank, all rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    I'll need to make a decision within 12 hours, because our setup is really a warring setup, and there's only like a faery and 3 halfers I can even dream about of shooting up. And they arent the most experienced players to play a bank, I might have to make them abandon and swap provinces internally. All these take time.

And not to mention their personalities arent the best to bank, all rogues.
    issue you most likely have is that top ten doesn't want you there.

Not for fear, as they probably would presume to be larger and more pumped. But because its acres that could go to another kd. This may make getting all the naps impossible.

If you truely do want them i would recommend you start robbing them repeatedly in exchange for a long nap. Perhaps ask for cf with threat of robbing!
    Last edited by goodz; 07-11-2013 at 04:40.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post

Not for fear, as they probably would presume to be larger and more pumped. But because its acres that could go to another kd. This may make getting all the naps impossible.
    true. that is what I thought also. cause the top kingdoms will be thinking among themselves on who would be the fastest to 'farm' Pyromaniacs acres when the nap ends. I believe this is a valid concern from their part. However, from Pyromaniacs point of view, we are really looking for a strong and challenging war and we believe the community wants to see a war kd vs whore kd war (there's a thread about his recently http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...VS-Warring-kds)

We will see how negotiations go, let Nesta do some work!!

-cJ

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

I think its a great idea, but i dont expect it to happen. Would be awesome to see though.
    Pyro for quad crown lol
    Last edited by likethesilver; 07-11-2013 at 05:16.
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    issue you most likely have is that top ten doesn't want you there.

If you truely do want them i would recommend you start robbing them repeatedly in exchange for a long nap. Perhaps ask for cf with threat of robbing!
    I think they can be rest assured that as long as they honor the agreement if one is set in place, I can guarantee with my reputation that our acres will not be easy to take. They will have to work for it. :)

If any of the other guys decide to dealbreak during the CF period, then thats another story.

Sir Postalot
    You could just wait a week to fight havoc if you don't mind bottomfeeding.

I believe this is the fastest way to get things done, given we just ended war and we need to plan our EOWCF.

Current Situation:

9 Pew Pew Escania 110,356 acres
    10 PyroManiaCs WARRRR Justa 72,631 acres
    11 Sanitarium WAR Corsov 64,277 acres
    12 Eating and Avoiding Kangoon 53,559 acres
    13 Rob Ford at WAR Britannia 53,291 acres

We have a 40k land gap to fill at the very least to reach the next nearest top 10 (Not in any way naming Pewpew in particular, just didnt want to copy the whole chart and make this post excessively long unnecessarily).

The next closest KD below us is the Kd we just beat. The way I see it, its either we LD reluctantly, and fight, or we just idle for at least 2-3 weeks and war the next KD that comes up to our range, or we secure NAPs with the current top 10 to whore up and fight at a later time. And the the last 2 of the 3 options will take some time, given that:
    Available Uncharted Acres 13,001 acres

I see a lot of people rooting for us to try and fight a whoring KD. And I would like to do it. But it will take quite some time to whore up the 30k acres, given our pool is so small. That is assuming the top 10 has expended their pool, which is probably not the case.

I believe that is exciting too, the last option, but its circumstantial on how the top 10 now responds. If I can secure a NAP from the top 10 for 3 weeks, I can pursue it, otherwise there is no chance we can pull this off. Can someone also list the IRC nicks of all the leaders/diplomats of the current t10? I do not know all of them. I know the leaders of only Havoc, BB, AMA, Pew, ED, Jerks, HoH so far. Who's leading Fratzia and Rage and what's their IRC nicks?

The world does not revolve around you.

Im sorry, but which part of top 10 do you not understand? You have no business here, as you had no business earlier starting the thread on our war with sanitarium before it even happened.

Seems to be that we revolve around your world, or we ARE your world, given the attention we get from you. :)

Post Fiend
    +1 he is defo a fan boy

Im sorry, but which part of top 10 do you not understand?

Post Fiend
    Who's leading Fratzia (me, hesus, coss)

You can msg me on mirc, would welcome a new player (kingdom) in the top if for nothing else to stire **** up ;)

Good luck on the Growth part.

Sir Postalot
    we msg'd monarch in-game and said we're fine with ya whoring

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You could just wait a week to fight havoc if you don't mind bottomfeeding.
    Made my day.

Postaholic
    attantion whore much?

how about you go look in there pub chans? lol

Thread Information