Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn All Top 10 KDs

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^^ View Post
    Ok

And what do you base this one, from exspireince there are only 4-5 kingdoms in the top who dont auto run when ever they can.
    i was saying he was wrong about all top ten kingdoms being scared. as u said, theres 4-5 that will definetly not auto-run and might be interested. i dont know if they will want to engage them, but scared for sure they wont be :) mr. somebody

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    If we're doing this I already said I'm gonna need a 3wk CF. Its end yr 6 now. So Cf will end late yr9 early yr10. So that would be like what, 2-4 weeks left on age depending on how long the actual length is?

They can take acres off our cow by then, but for sure we will get nett + acres. They wont get that much. Plus it would be too late to repump to those acres and clash someone else again. Of course when I phrase things this way, Im talking about warring us, and not OOW randoms on us. Then we will see where we stand among top 10.
    hey i root for you. would be awesome to pull it off. good luck!

odd ... i made an account to look for at commotion ... and it's all gibberish ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Post Fiend
    Good luck, Hor Liao! :)

Regular
    If we're doing this I already said I'm gonna need a 3wk CF. Its end yr 6 now. So Cf will end late yr9 early yr10. So that would be like what, 2-4 weeks left on age depending on how long the actual length is?

They can take acres off our cow by then, but for sure we will get nett + acres. They wont get that much. Plus it would be too late to repump to those acres and clash someone else again. Of course when I phrase things this way, Im talking about warring us, and not OOW randoms on us. Then we will see where we stand among top 10.
    You have got to be kidding me? You give me 2-4 weeks to superpump and then you want to fight me? Where can sign?

Forum Fanatic
    If I was pyromaniacs/other top 10 leaders I'd make a deal with all whereby they all have eoacf whereby Pyro gets to choose whom they war in the top 10 with a 96 hours CF notice (can't be given until 24 hours after a hostile/eowcf).

This way it should enable pyro to grwo safely, get some decent sci and stop all the t10 rushing to farm them.

Quote Originally Posted by ReinS View Post
    You have got to be kidding me? You give me 2-4 weeks to superpump and then you want to fight me? Where can sign?
    Only for real men. Make no mistake, we are looking for 1 war vs 1 Top 10 kd come the end of CF expiry. So I would be lying if I said thats not the case. And most likely we will still be at the bottom tier of top 10, just smaller gap. So its probably going to be one of the kds from 6-9 position.

From the sci, wpa and acre disadvantage we have now at 72k acres vs the top 10 mean of 120k acres, I would say its not too much to ask for.

@ABA, the deal I am offering to all t10 KDs now is 3 week CF, and min 96h notice to break, and earliest notice end of CF expiry. Same deal to all, no added clauses. Of course the 96h notice applies when we notice others too.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 07-11-2013 at 11:47.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Only for real men. Make no mistake, we are looking for 1 war vs 1 Top 10 kd come the end of CF expiry. So I would be lying if I said thats not the case. And most likely we will still be at the bottom tier of top 10, just smaller gap. So its probably going to be one of the kds from 6-9 position.

From the sci, wpa and acre disadvantage we have now at 72k acres vs the top 10 mean of 120k acres, I would say its not too much to ask for.

@ABA, the deal I am offering to all t10 KDs now is 3 week CF, and min 96h notice to break, and earliest notice end of CF expiry. Same deal to all, no added clauses. Of course the 96h notice applies when we notice others too.
    Thats not smart ;/ everybodies cf expires at same time? You should be offering eoa nap on the condition that you dont ever grow past a certain acre cap (say 140-150k)where you and you alone get the end the notice, that way everybody can agree without fear that somebody will farm you out.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Forum Fanatic
    Agree with crease. Make it 3 weeks but then only kds within 10% of your land and vice versa can send notices. Before you know it you will be noticed by all of the top10 and everyone will hit you at the same time to take your acres. If you add in the clause they have to be 10% LAND (not NW as some would NW drop to declare you) then IMO that is fair. In 3 weeks time you should be in a decent position to war ranks 5-9 etc.

Make it dragon start/cancel is a notice. This way ther eis no confusion as to whom noticed you first.

Of cause you will need to get all of the top 10 to agree to this. Also, on the x date... a kd shouldn't send a dragon a minute before to notify.

Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    Thats not smart ;/ everybodies cf expires at same time? You should be offering eoa nap on the condition that you dont ever grow past a certain acre cap (say 140-150k)where you and you alone get the end the notice, that way everybody can agree without fear that somebody will farm you out.
    Well pardon me on this. Still new to all this. :) But that is correct. In 3 weeks we should be warring someone comparable to us. I think the later I get this going, the worst it will get. Less and less time to prepare, and capitalise on my EOWCF bonus. Might be a bit too tedious to set all that up, and maybe kds are less agreeable to these re-proposed terms, and negotiations come to a halt. So far its been so good based on the kds I have contacted already.

hmmm, interesting thread.Never seen it done like this before :P
    GL with the CF's. I really hope u get them :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    im not sure interesting is the word. id say weird. hell if they pull this thru i will start believing in the utopian God.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    2 ages ago Pew Pew got pact CF with all ABs+HoH+AMA, but still didn't help them to finish good.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    2 ages ago Pew Pew got pact CF with all ABs+HoH+AMA, but still didn't help them to finish good.
    Elit you're not reading! :) We not gonna try and win charts now lol. We just want a solid war when the time comes.

I just said it was interesting that they opened a thread in here to get those CF's.

Dont have to make this thread abt PewPew elit, but im sure you allready opened up that door and within 1 page Don proteus will come in here and make this abt Rage in age 52 or something
    Last edited by Binar; 07-11-2013 at 12:50.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    In age 52 Rage didn't need the forums to get CFs.

In all honesty though, doing diplo over the forums is kind of weird...

Thread Information