Thread: Anyone have a Beginner's Guide to Utopia in Estonian?

Anyone have a Beginner's Guide to Utopia in Estonian?

Strange request, I know. My kingdom has picked up a random player from Estonia. He's completely new. Undead Mystic with a rainbow build. He's been using a translator to speak with us in English, but he has no idea what he's doing. We've been messaging him with step-by-step instructions on how things work, but most of it just isn't translating well enough for him to understand.

So that brings me back to the topic. Does a noob guide to Utopia exist in Estonian? I hate to kick this guy to the curb because he's been online a lot and he's trying to reach out for help, but if we can't get his province corrected it's going to be bad for all parties involved. This is my last ditch effort. Is there a guide? Is there anyone who can speak Estonian that would be willing to help him? I'm out of ideas.

hopefully someone can help out, its a little unfair. Would it be possible to teach him english? i know it could actually take quite sometime to learn it, but even if its a little poor. Pictures with words would help speed it up. there could be even a small group of estonian players. best of luck.

You should ask him if he understands Latvian. they are bordering countries, but not exactly similar languages. I might be able to help if he does.

We got his building set up finally and his draft rate raised. And then he destroyed his province and left.... Don't know if he just gave up or joined a friend somewhere else. Thanks anyway.

Enthusiast
    sweet, i come back to check utopia forums in a long time and I see my country mentioned. Nice! Too bad I didnt come earlier. Could have set him up with some of my fellow estonians in the game, who could have guided him through. oh well....
    Last edited by HoneyBadger; 11-11-2013 at 16:07. Reason: <3 uhum, wherever you are :P

Ahh i could have help !!!!! But there barely is something to read in this forum so i dont check it wery often argh !

Post Fiend
    BEER is only thing you need to play utopia in estonia

Quote Originally Posted by sm0ntaan View Post
    BEER is only thing you need to play utopia in estonia
    Sadly I think this is the truth :(

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by FromDownBelow View Post
    You should ask him if he understands Latvian. they are bordering countries, but not exactly similar languages. I might be able to help if he does.
    better try with russian. I personally know only one guy who speaks latvian and his nickname is Lithuanian :)

Thread Information