Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs ED ROUND 2 FIGHT

Post Fiend

PewPew vs ED ROUND 2 FIGHT

January 24 of YR8 We have declared WAR on Ed vs PEW2 AGAIN (x:xx)!

Flawless victory?
    Fatality?

Veteran
    Not a fake war guys. Not a fake war.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Post Fiend
    Hey AMA finally catching on?

1 acre hits to give button is tough play. For sure no fakewar here. No sir
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Fiend
    Their strategy, not ours.

Forum Fanatic
    Fish war!

So it seems that 2 kds can constantly war eachother to protect themselfs from everyone else, exploit war mechanics (again) and Bishop wont do a thing. And then he wonders why Utopia is in the under 6k universe. Cheat Cheat vs ED (extremely dull) round 2 arranged to get the banks protected war starts now! Lets see those minimum gains with maximum core activity and no ops one more time guys :D

Also considering i have the Survey of their bank and i know for sure that he does not run banks,hosps, towers, farms or anything other than hosp and fords (30% hosp 25% fords rest into some puny %) and has no real sci power i have an advice to offer for Cheat cheat - op their cow and get some free land via LL (AW works amazing with him) ..... oh wait i take that back ... agreements states that he is off limits right ... sorry about that keep forgeting important stuff! Cheers
    Sinner for life baby <3 Now AMA slacker!

BF, Sinners, OS, RA, DW, EJ, PB, AMA

Awesome since age 1 !!!

Elit lost a chess game vs a 9 year old girl !

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Fish war!
    Is that when they join each other's channel's in IRC and slap everyone with large trout? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Fanatic
    Yeah. It's fun!

Post Fiend
    Thank you for another insightful post, are these feelings the cause of AMA's bouncewave on ED's bank into a.... wait for it.... real war?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by guard14n View Post
    So it seems that 2 kds can constantly war eachother to protect themselfs from everyone else, exploit war mechanics (again) and Bishop wont do a thing. And then he wonders why Utopia is in the under 6k universe. Cheat Cheat vs ED (extremely dull) round 2 arranged to get the banks protected war starts now! Lets see those minimum gains with maximum core activity and no ops one more time guys :D

Also considering i have the Survey of their bank and i know for sure that he does not run banks,hosps, towers, farms or anything other than hosp and fords (30% hosp 25% fords rest into some puny %) and has no real sci power i have an advice to offer for Cheat cheat - op their cow and get some free land via LL (AW works amazing with him) ..... oh wait i take that back ... agreements states that he is off limits right ... sorry about that keep forgeting important stuff! Cheers
    We have no rogues, so kinda hard to AW, unless you got some uber magical abilities.

Next age the game will drop below 4k. Not long to go now
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Enthusiast
    Big KDs should stop powerplaying;)

Wait what? You power played last age, but that was cool then right? You would do exactly the same if you were in a position to do so. Last age showed that. ED tried to vulture and lost, why is it powerplay when AMA wants revenge. Doing fw b2b is not the solution. Srsly... Pls come to your senses and stop this. Its ruining the game
    Last edited by MrCurious; 09-11-2013 at 17:51.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Wait what? You power played last age, but that was cool then right? You would do exactly the same if you were in a position to do so. Last age showed that. ED tried to vulture and lost, why is it powerplay when AMA wants revenge. Doing fw b2b is not the solution. Srsly... Pls come to your senses and stop this. Its ruining the game
    WHAT FAKE WAR.

Its an arranged war, get over it.

Thread Information