Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most satisfying win in years (vs Fuzzy Animals)

Most satisfying win in years (vs Fuzzy Animals)

So when Fuzzy animals got their 5th win they asked us for their 6th war. I thought it would be really nice, but i had two guys in vac mode, so had to decline. We did check them out and one of their guys had 3.7m, so I plundered, because i had loads of untrained.

They get pissed off and do three learns on me. We get UF, so they get a nice meteor blanket. I get this the next day: "You are a dishonorable slug"

At this point i figure we can just drag the hostilities until my guys come back from their holiday. They send me stuff like:

Sender Baron Marshall the Blessed of Moody Meerkat (xx:xx)
    Recipient The Conniving King Rotgob da strategist of Rotgob (xx:xx)
    Subject Slug
    Slug! What's the matter? Slime got your tongue? SLUG SLUG SLUG! COWARD!

I assume this is because I stopped replying and we didnt press the button. They waved in earnest, and their hostility meter ended up with something like 150 pts - 60 pts, with tons of learns.

During hostile they kept taunting:

Sender King Smeaze the Blessed of Smeazy Sulfur-crested cockatoo (xx:xx)
    Subject I seee...
    I seee you're on. Did they not have the extra large tampons you need? maybe just settle for a pad? the kind with wings

and:

Sender King Smeaze the Blessed of Smeazy Sulfur-crested cockatoo (xx:xx)
    Subject man
    you guys are horrrrrible. man up and war already.

So our two missing players get back on monday and we declare. Early in the war they send a taunting banner and post stuff like this:

Lord Jile the Warrior of
    The Fluffy Koala in
    Fuzzy Animals - at WARR (xx:xx)

Courtier

Lets just mess up their kd.. Words cant penetrate in their kings thick skull though.. And i guess he wont withdraw until all of the provs are all messed

We war for a few days, they're losing. Then they post:

Baron Marshall the Blessed of
    Moody Meerkat in
    Fuzzy Animals - at WARR (xx:xx)

Royal Steward

This is going on until EOA. You will neither win nor prosper from this encounter. Good luck until your surrender.

They send another taunting banner:

Then 30 minutes ago this happened:

March 18 of YR8 Fuzzy Animals - at WARR (xx:xx) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

felt very good :D

I dont get why people have to be so offensive and arrogant. Suppose we were not winning, all this abuse wouldve been pretty hurtful and fun-killing. I dont want to say "cant we all just be friends", but basic courtesy doesnt cost anything, does it? Surely there's etiquette and good manners in the Philippines as well?

Anyway, you reap what you sow. Pretty early in the war we knew we won, so we raped most of their sci: not because it had strategic value, but because it would hurt them and we could afford the generals. Several of their provs lost over 70% of their sci. If my plea for human decency doesn't reach you, maybe the fear of a stronger KD screwing over your sci does:

-- Learn: 168
    vs
    -- Learn: 35

...after 6.7 days, so about 1 learn per hour :)

So fuzzies, thanks for the win, the honour and the sci, and be nice to your future opponents from now on!

Cheers,

pep
    Last edited by peppie; 11-11-2013 at 13:14.
    FREE

So, I hope you reported every single one of those messages.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    So, I hope you reported every single one of those messages.
    As my KDmate said, arrogance isnt against the rules. Besides, the win is good enough for me
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by peppie View Post
    As my KDmate said, arrogance isnt against the rules. Besides, the win is good enough for me
    Arrogance no, but verbal abuse is.
    So maybe not all of those messages but at least 3 of them are reportworthy.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    Eldallen sadly I have to agree with his kd mates... this is no worse than the stuff that is done at the top... heck even in these very forums! Look at the flaming by proteus and all of you against Pewpew... Pot calling kettle?
    Bazinga Babes, Snakes, Pewpew, Love you brothers! Unglued...
    Back home in PewPew! Age 59 Honor Crown for PewPew

#pewpew
    At no time are any statements I make the official opinion of anyone but myself. I am NOT an official spokesperson of anything but the Land of Jazen.

Veteran
    That was a fantastic war, but it was over 3 days ago.

Really poor decision from the leadership of Fuzzy Animals. Your delayed withdrawal cost you millions of books and massacres on your TMs. Good luck being war ready before eoa now.

I think FREE should be renamed to The Taxidermists ;)

Congrats le Pep. :)

Grats Pep and your FREE lot :)

How many warwin points for that win? 5/5 withdrawing against a 3/3 kingdom would gain quite a bit, I imagine?
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Regular
    Grats FREE, was a fun war to follow, never doubted you'd win though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cello View Post
    Grats Pep and your FREE lot :)

How many warwin points for that win? 5/5 withdrawing against a 3/3 kingdom would gain quite a bit, I imagine?
    2.22 winpoints!
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Jazen View Post
    Eldallen sadly I have to agree with his kd mates... this is no worse than the stuff that is done at the top... heck even in these very forums! Look at the flaming by proteus and all of you against Pewpew... Pot calling kettle?
    First of all, the forum is one thing, you're expected to have some hide if you venture here, ingame is a different thing tho.
    PLus that even if it won't get actioned it should be reported, it's borderline and maybe there's a previous pattern we don't know about.
    Forums is one thing since they're actively moderated but ingame isn't so anything that is even mildly inappropriate should be reported in my opinion.

Also, calling known cheaters for cheaters is warranted since they're well, cheaters. And if they're up to new suspicious **** I see nothing wrong with assuming they're cheating again since they've already proved that they're perfectly willing to cheat to accomplish their goals.

Oh and since I forgot to say this before GG FREE and gratz on the win :)
    Last edited by Elldallan; 11-11-2013 at 13:24.

Post Fiend
    Not going to take up another forum page with this... but pot kettle once again... and very well done on forcing the surrender Free! and great job raping what you could from them while at it... what was the nw range on the start of the war ...?
    Bazinga Babes, Snakes, Pewpew, Love you brothers! Unglued...
    Back home in PewPew! Age 59 Honor Crown for PewPew

#pewpew
    At no time are any statements I make the official opinion of anyone but myself. I am NOT an official spokesperson of anything but the Land of Jazen.

i think nw and acre sizes were about equal at the start.
    FREE

Forum Addict
    How come free got 3 provinces in protection?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    How come free got 3 provinces in protection?
    2 got PKd, one is an old FREE player coming home. They tried PKing another 2 provinces but failed because they were controlled by more active players.

Thread Information