42. You may not vote on this poll
  • pyro

22 52.38%
  • cr

20 47.62%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro vs CR: War vs Whore

Pyro vs CR: War vs Whore

Looks like we will finally get to see how war vs whore turns out.
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

please finish them off for good so they can disband once and for all :)

ps... bring back therock to save CR/havoc
    Last edited by brickwolfman; 13-11-2013 at 16:48. Reason: unretire therock
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Post Fiend
    I belive that CR will take this one, might be close tho.

Is CR going to try, or are they giving up on the age?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Is CR going to try, or are they giving up on the age?
    prolly land drop again :)
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

I would take CR, if I knew they were going to give it thier all.. :P

Plus Avalanche is secksy tiem.

Forum Fanatic
    I'd advise you to not have CR be your first top war experience, they are a t3 kd and its a 100% loss going into the fight.

CR got to much advantage with cows and as long as they keep activity and not totaly **** up they wont have any issues to beat Pyro.

I have to agree with Proteus, but if they still want to war its up to them.
    Sometimes its not only about winning.

Since i warred Pyro this age i saw a few things they lacked compared to some other kds we warred the last ages in the top. Even if we lost to them after a one or two really fatal misstakes i feel they arent as top notch as ppl make them to be. Dont get me wrong, they are very good but just not there yet and with disadvantages vs cows they wont win.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Regular
    CR should win this one.

Pyromaniacs had a choice to make about 1 week ago. We could either LD about 1/4 - 1/3 of our land and find war in the current range of the top warring tier (and may still find it hard to get a war), or grow slightly more than 1/3 of our size to find wars at the top. We chose the latter option.

We did this in full awareness that the chances of winning a war would be about 20-25% at best, but we knew that we would definitely be able to find a war. In addition, we also calculated that a single war win in the top would hopefully be sufficient enough to get us the ww crown (might have miscalculated this..) and potentially the honour crown.

People have been bashing ww crown winners (with valid rationale ofc) but if we do indeed pull this off, I believe that our efforts should be recognised and that we would be worthy winners. We fought with 25-provs kingdoms for all our wars except the first war (we had 22, they had 24).

CR (Havoc) is definitely a t3 kingdom. I believe that they are just unfortunate to meet into BB in the middle of the age, and if BB had not stopped them in their tracks, CR would definitely be in a great position for land/nw crown. Anyone that doubts CR's skills should just go fly kite?

Anyway, Pyro grew during the past week and analyzed that we would have a couple of kingdoms that might potentially fall into the land range that we were expected to grow to. Whether a war with CR takes place, that is still to be seen. It would not be soon as CR is still recovering from their war against BB while Pyro still needs to pump into their acres.

Whether we will be warring CR or another top kingdom, we are just looking for a great war and that hopefully both sides are able to bring their A game (okay I lied, i hope the opposing kingdom goes inactive during war!). We know the massive disadvantages that we are up against.

In addition, we would like to thank all the top kingdoms that allowed Pyromaniacs to grow with ease.

-cJ

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

If CR loose it will only be because they lack either activity or motivation after having lost crownrace. No matter who you consider to be the better kingdom CR has an overwhelming cowadvantage ontop of overwhelming cowexperiance.

Recent massacres should be somewhat helpful though.
    Last edited by Minty; 13-11-2013 at 20:24.

Forum Addict
    Currently it would be unfair to war for pyro as they've moved in a lot of unpumped acres. That being said -- CR is probably one of the lesser pumped top kds atm with our puny 1/3 war record and little pumping :)

We'll see what happens.

Tony -- you dropped below 75 MCF , sorry.

Forum Addict
    Currently it would be unfair to war for pyro as they've moved in a lot of unpumped acres. That being said -- CR is probably one of the lesser pumped top kds atm with our puny 1/3 war record and little pumping :)

We'll see what happens.

Tony -- you dropped below 75 MCF , sorry.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    If CR loose it will only be because they lack either activity or motivation after having lost crownrace. .
    Havoc's hardly out of the crown race, 2 wars and they could be back to 200k acres faster than you know it. We barely touched their most important provinces.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Havoc's hardly out of the crown race, 2 wars and they could be back to 200k acres faster than you know it. We barely touched their most important provinces.
    While Im not fully up to speed on how current cfs looks I would assume they are in place for you to pump and pool up. Ama should be vastly more pumped by the time havoc gets to that point. They would fighting against odds and probably decide crown should they be forced to fight either kd.

Thread Information