Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Fratzia vs ED

Regular
    zmaster part of the notorious xlogging kingdom KO comes to rain judegement on others.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by zmasternr1 View Post
    Fratzia, the most notorious xlogging kd and oow farmer in utopian history as the upholder of game etics. Yay
    Stop living in the past! Stop being a hypocrit! I really DO NOT belive there is a top KD that never traded or xloged EVER!...anyway...start living in the present as we now have different rules and different ppl and different situation.

it's so easy to say "u are known for cheating 5 years ago" but u really don't realise how stupid u look saying that now....and i won't try to argue about what was many years ago cause that would be useless.

Regular
    ciupi let zmasternr1 be, he cant help it, he was a heavy xlogger in Ko and use to xlog like crazy in ED, but yet he judge others on xlog, funny guy ...
    I should know i was the guy making sure he could do it.

U have to many forum accounts Mike =)

Regular
    Shai im not Mike !!! im EvulTroll Mike has left the bulding.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by EvulTroll View Post
    ciupi let zmasternr1 be, he cant help it, he was a heavy xlogger in Ko and use to xlog like crazy in ED, but yet he judge others on xlog, funny guy ...
    I should know i was the guy making sure he could do it.
    Hmm right. I don't know who you are, but I've never been a fan of extensive cheating. KO had 24 provs on umunk with proxies anyone could use. The 25th prov was mine.
    The cheating was one of the reasons I left. ED has never xlogged much. Could occasionally use someone from the same country to login for someone who couldn't make a hit or had slacked for many hours.

Fratzia on the other hand has numerious times been fully deleted for xlogging. All 25 provs. Go figure.

it's so easy to say "u are known for cheating 5 years ago" but u really don't realise how stupid u look saying that now....and i won't try to argue about what was many years ago cause that would be useless.
    Same can be said about the people who claims ED is a cheating kd because they got deleted 8 years ago for abusing VM...
    Last edited by zmasternr1; 21-11-2013 at 00:00.

Regular
    Hmm right. I don't know who you are, but I've never been a fan of extensive cheating. KO had 24 provs on umunk with proxies anyone could use. The 25th prov was mine.
    The cheating was one of the reasons I left. ED has never xlogged much. Could occasionally use someone from the same country to login for someone who couldn't make a hit or had slacked for many hours.

Fratzia on the other hand has numerious times been fully deleted for xlogging. All 25 provs. Go figure.
    Again you do not tell the truth we had 25 accounts on proxy on umunk(for like that 5 years?), how would i know ? lol i owned the hell you egg plant.
    also you dident leave becouse of cheating but becouse your activity was dropping so you had to get a guy to share with, something you dident want you where more into getting your account xlogged when not around.

Regular
    but its ok z i like you, but just keep to the truth its the best wepon when you talk ;)

Post Fiend

Same can be said about the people who claims ED is a cheating kd because they got deleted 8 years ago for abusing VM...

I JUST LOVE THE PART "ED has never xlogged much" LOL...So now we judge by who was cheating more then the other?:))) that is interesting :))

EDIT : I suggest u stop posting! u make a fool of urself! Oh wait, u did already! :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by EvulTroll View Post
    Again you do not tell the truth we had 25 accounts on proxy on umunk(for like that 5 years?), how would i know ? lol i owned the hell you egg plant.
    also you dident leave becouse of cheating but becouse your activity was dropping so you had to get a guy to share with, something you dident want you where more into getting your account xlogged when not around.
    Everyone in leadership logged into provs and emptied mana/stealth at any time during a wave. One could hurry back from school only to find the province already used.
    Wasn't fun playing and I quit KO quite soon because of that. Joined ED bit later. When ED disbanded I played a few ages in Rage and after rage I played in Sonata. Those kds always held cheating on a quite low scale

Tbh, slacking in KO would have been way easier than any other kd on the server. You had old farts who barely managed 1 login occasionally but they were still kept in the kd thanks to the xlogging.

*well my memory might deceive me a bit tho. I briefly remember waking up 3 times during a night to hit with split armies and one time waiting 04:00 - 05:30 on a schoolday until wave was launched.
    I might have asked to get xlogged after those occasions:P I also remember activity in KO was surprisingly good anyway. Launching and completing full waves with hits + ops in less than 5 minutes.
    Last edited by zmasternr1; 21-11-2013 at 00:23.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ciupi View Post
    I JUST LOVE THE PART "ED has never xlogged much" LOL...So now we judge by who was cheating more then the other?:))) that is interesting :))

EDIT : I suggest u stop posting! u make a fool of urself! Oh wait, u did already! :)
    Well, all top kds cheated to some extent back then. Every single one. It's different now when you have sitting.
    I've played in quite a few top kds and I know who cheated more than the other.

Post Fiend
    i suggest we get back to present days cause my point about the past was proven and it's known by the majority already....it's stupid to argue about facts that happened x years ago anyway:)

i wonder where the charts would be now , if there is no CF being arranged at all. The best kd to stay out of conflicts will win the title.
    CF takes out the fun in the game. Imagine our kd QQing in the forums of their target running away and if they did not have CF with the rest of the near size kd's , imagine what would happen. Rape fest.

I would love to see CF not applied , and free for all exists. However that is far fetch given how ppl like to create advantages to themselves and not play it to random luck.

Thread Information