Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fratzia vs ED

Forum Fanatic

Fratzia vs ED

Looks like Fratzia has given notice to ED after the former has spent weeks in science pump and the latter has spent weeks in FWs running from AMA and just recently explored its pool.

Predictions anyone? Will there be FW #3 to avoid Fratzia? Will ED farm out?

I dont see the issue, if there was a fake war either of the times all you needed to is to report them and they would get punished. But I guess its easier to cry about in the forums rather than act upon it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If I had to make a guess I would say someone is going to come in here and point fingers and accuse someone else of doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If I had to make a guess I would say someone is going to come in here and point fingers and accuse someone else of doing something wrong.
    This always happens, please try making a real prediction. :D
    Last edited by Dexington; 16-11-2013 at 20:56.

I thought there was no more crystal ball in utopia..

Veteran
    All FLP players please stay away from this thread and everyone else ... why don;t you post a separate thread where you continue the pewpew ED FW thing? I see it soon ... ED fakewars FLP as well ... and ... wait till it starts to post something like this maybe?

FLP = Faster Lazy Pie ... mix the letter a bit and you'll find out why ... isn't Hesus a smart dude?

Forum Addict
    Coss when will u pee in my mouth again?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    All FLP players please stay away from this thread and everyone else ... why don;t you post a separate thread where you continue the pewpew ED FW thing? I see it soon ... ED fakewars FLP as well ... and ... wait till it starts to post something like this maybe?

FLP = Faster Lazy Pie ... mix the letter a bit and you'll find out why ... isn't Hesus a smart dude?
    If ED fights FLP it would be a real war. Arranging war with other kds to dodge a kd after you would be fake though, so if ED ends up warring pewpew again right before you guys can hit that would be a FW which I am sure you won;t like :)

pacpac me on irc one of these days btw

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I dont see the issue, if there was a fake war either of the times all you needed to is to report them and they would get punished. But I guess its easier to cry about in the forums rather than act upon it.
    for n00bs like Korp, there is a difference between FW according to "technical" definition of the game as how bishop & devs look at it (de jure FW) and there is something called de facto FW, that while it doesn't trigger punishment by the devs it is still not "in the spirit" of the game. When two people organiea war with the intention of dodging two kingdoms who are more prepared and will win and agree to not touch certain provs verbally, for the dev's purposes the war is real because hits are being made and people are trying but for the rest of the game itsface asgame mechanics areb eing abused to where both kds come in and exit at same size,generate honour, and grow bigs all while receiving full protection from those going after them. Not hard to set something up like this...this is for those who read it rahter than korp since he is going to come back with some comment out of his ass that i don't care about as he is a professional troll.
    Last edited by Proteus; 16-11-2013 at 21:16.

Enthusiast
    whats wrong with arranging a war if that war gives you better odds of winning?

I really dont see the point.

Faster lazy pie = Sleepy Fratzia. Not sure what makes 'faster lazy pie' funny though

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    If ED fights FLP it would be a real war. Arranging war with other kds to dodge a kd after you would be fake though, so if ED ends up warring pewpew again right before you guys can hit that would be a FW which I am sure you won;t like :)

pacpac me on irc one of these days btw

for n00bs like Korp, there is a difference between FW according to "technical" definition of the game as how bishop & devs look at it (de jure FW) and there is something called de facto FW, that while it doesn't trigger punishment by the devs it is still not "in the spirit" of the game. When two people organiea war with the intention of dodging two kingdoms who are more prepared and will win and agree to not touch certain provs verbally, for the dev's purposes the war is real because hits are being made and people are trying but for the rest of the game itsface asgame mechanics areb eing abused to where both kds come in and exit at same size,generate honour, and grow bigs all while receiving full protection from those going after them. Not hard to set something up like this...this is for those who read it rahter than korp since he is going to come back with some comment out of his ass that i don't care about as he is a professional troll.
    If its not within the spirit of the game its per defintiion a punishable offense in Utopia. Ive tried to read the rest but you dont make any sense.

Enthusiast
    Proteus used latin words, so he convinced me he is right :)

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Faster lazy pie = Sleepy Fratzia. Not sure what makes 'faster lazy pie' funny though
    So they were taged all age and noone saw it? How clever.

Enthusiast
    Dear Proteus, you're not the authority which decides what is De Facto, the fact that you try to use de facto and de jure (when the are opposite concepts) relating to the same topic just proves that you have a terrible grasp of Latin and are one on those morons who wikipedias their Latin phrases to try and sound a lot more intelligent than they are. I'll toss out one you probably like in the form of ad hominems (you are a dumbass) and let you review your ****ty post in the hopes you might actually edit it into some semblance of intelligible language.

Post Fiend
    FLP, you better with this war! Teach those cheaters a lesson!

Thread Information