Thread: Official BB vs Fratzia thread

Sir Postalot

Official BB vs Fratzia thread

21:24 Meeni flogger delete your stuff
    21:24 flogger huh?
    21:24 Meeni write some long-winded post about something I don't understand
    21:24 Meeni because Kuhan is creating an OFFICIAL thread
    21:24 Feyr smh

Starving is bad. I will delve into why. If you starve, you lose troops. Troops are expensive. The cost of replacing your troops greatly outweighs the cost of just not starving to begin with. I have a lot of players, Meeni, for example, who thinks they will beat the system by running .5% less farms. However, historically, this never works out. I will delve into the reasons below:

Generally, the average utopian does not logon every tick and most often fail to login while they sleep. Even worse would be the utopians who would login but seemingly logging in does more damage to their province than if they had just left it idle. Players like Meeni fall into this category. However, the general mismanagement of his province pales in comparison to actually being starved.

The square root expected value of starving is a function of the cosign of e^3. Meaning, for every 3 expected hours that you are not going to login, the chance of you starving will cost you approximately .00231% of your troops per tick. Add in your blatant alcohol abuse and that may well run close to .00543, which as everyone can attest, is a signifcant number.

Then we basically take the square root of your expected starvation quotient and divide by the square root of Pi to come up with your expected starvation value, which judging from my experience would be worse than the average nub playing in Wishmasters.

Add that all together and as a leadership, we should be opening a seeking players thread on the recruitment board.

Either way, good luck Fratzia.

Veteran
    I'm really confused. Are you threatening to fire me or trying to scare Fratzia?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    21:24 Meeni flogger delete your stuff
    21:24 flogger huh?
    21:24 Meeni write some long-winded post about something I don't understand
    21:24 Meeni because Kuhan is creating an OFFICIAL thread
    21:24 Feyr smh

Starving is bad. I will delve into why. If you starve, you lose troops. Troops are expensive. The cost of replacing your troops greatly outweighs the cost of just not starving to begin with. I have a lot of players, Meeni, for example, who thinks they will beat the system by running .5% less farms. However, historically, this never works out. I will delve into the reasons below:

Generally, the average utopian does not logon every tick and most often fail to login while they sleep. Even worse would be the utopians who would login but seemingly logging in does more damage to their province than if they had just left it idle. Players like Meeni fall into this category. However, the general mismanagement of his province pales in comparison to actually being starved.

The square root expected value of starving is a function of the cosign of e^3. Meaning, for every 3 expected hours that you are not going to login, the chance of you starving will cost you approximately .00231% of your troops per tick. Add in your blatant alcohol abuse and that may well run close to .00543, which as everyone can attest, is a signifcant number.

Then we basically take the square root of your expected starvation quotient and divide by the square root of Pi to come up with your expected starvation value, which judging from my experience would be worse than the average nub playing in Wishmasters.

Add that all together and as a leadership, we should be opening a seeking players thread on the recruitment board.

Either way, good luck Fratzia.
    Hahahahaha, i completely agree with that statement.

If you get fired Meeni, Fratzia will definitely be scared. :D
    i Fix </3

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    I'm really confused. Are you threatening to fire me or trying to scare Fratzia?
    You better move. You better dance.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Add in your blatant alcohol abuse
    Don't we abuse alcohol also flogger? i recall somewhat logging into irc drunk as a fish during last war
    The original pirate nub

Forum Addict
    flogger, why do you always starve then? WHY!?

because like many of us, he loves the bottle

In fact, recent studies shows that up to 65% of all accountants/auditors are alcoholists. Its pointless to fight it

Tis true, ppl who drink too much have a tendency to forget to eat. So theres your problem
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

starving is therapeutic.

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    flogger, why do you always starve then? WHY!?
    Floggers' account has staved the most out of any other account in the game, including ones with 0 farms that go inactive after 1 hour.

Also, its not starving it is intermittent fasting. I do it at the weekend and then on Monday my troops are alert and keen for action.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    well since starvation is a function of cos in 12+3 hours you should get .00231% of your troops back :)

Postaholic
    This is confusing... all I know is alcohol keeps my full.

Regular
    Bishop, flogger never starves in war, only out of war. Cause I send him food every tick in war.

Thread Information