Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage vs PewPew

Enthusiast

Rage vs PewPew

Rage waved PewPew straight OOW.
    Rage been pumping for weeks and have 200 NPA, PewPew been warring non stop and have 160 NPA.

25M NW vs 20M NW.
    380Million gold vs 40M gold

stay tuned

fake war

nvm, ama approved it
    Last edited by I_am_Spartacus; 17-11-2013 at 01:33.

scumbag vultures

Forum Fanatic
    Wasn't it pew pew that waved RBL right after they explored all their pool and had provs sitting on low draft whereas pew came very pumped after eow? I guess its okay for pew to wave their enemies unprepped and expect war but if others do it to pew they QQ about it. Typical bs, this is why your kingdom is a joke.

Also I hardly doubt its RBL's fault that pew has been arranging war with ED the past 2 weeks to help them dodge AMA...maybe next time don't help other kingdoms run from AMA via arranged/FW and you will have time to be more prepped. Bites you in da ass when you play lame doesn't it?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Wasn't it pew pew that waved RBL right after they explored all their pool and had provs sitting on low draft whereas pew came very pumped after eow? I guess its okay for pew to wave their enemies unprepped and expect war but if others do it to pew they QQ about it. Typical bs, this is why your kingdom is a joke.

Also I hardly doubt its RBL's fault that pew has been arranging war with ED the past 2 weeks to help them dodge AMA...maybe next time don't help other kingdoms run from AMA via arranged/FW and you will have time to be more prepped. Bites you in da ass when you play lame doesn't it?
    Who is whining? I'm stating facts/intel.

Stay tuned how this develops.

Regular
    Don prot still has grudges over pewpew.

Regular
    Protues likes to cry when kingdoms he likes getting vultured, and he likes to gloat when kingdoms he dislikes gets vultured.

When kingdoms he likes gets vultured and loses its becouse they got vultured, when kingdoms he dislikes gets vultured and loses its because they are bad.

That said, comes around goes around, and it will probably come around again next age.

Forum Fanatic
    I don't hold grudges over pew, I farmed them on several occasions and benefitted from their acres, I am fortunate that they keep on growing into range to provide what is good for us :)

I am merely pointing out that pewpew are hypocrites..I have seen the same thing over many ages.

Pewpew constantly waves kingdoms in bad positions. When pewpew is in a strong position and they wave kingdoms unprepared that are either just coming out of conflict or that are exploring on low draft, etc. pewpew likes it and expects war....thats fine its part of the game, all good with me.

BUT....

When anyone else attempts to wave pewpew from a stronger position than pewpew they complain/whine about it and threaten to farm out, intra raze, gb, etc.

Just look at Retards post, complaining that RBL has been pumping while pew has been warrring....where is the mention of the fact that pew waved RBL when they were on low draft exploring their entire pool...it wasn't mention again because its ok for pew to get other kds in bad positions as long as it does not happen to them...

Regular
    I am merely pointing out that you are a hypocrite..I have seen the same thing over many ages.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Protues likes to cry when kingdoms he likes getting vultured, and he likes to gloat when kingdoms he dislikes gets vultured.

When kingdoms he likes gets vultured and loses its becouse they got vultured, when kingdoms he dislikes gets vultured and loses its because they are bad.

That said, comes around goes around, and it will probably come around again next age.
    If that was the case I would have a lot of war losses on my record....

Whether someone wins or loses has nothin to do with if I like them or not. There is no correlation between likeability or skill in this game, if there was I would never win anything.

pew loses to kingdoms it should lose to that are higher caliber (like AMA)..there is no one out there that can argue that pew is equal in skill to kds like AMA, BB,and Havoc.
    Pew can beat other kingdoms when they vulture as has been seen with RBL. When faced with an equally matched fight pew does not win...not hard to take a step back and see this.

Regular
    When did pew pew last lose in an equally matched fight?

Forum Fanatic
    Every time they lost a war...we all start at 400a. Learn to play better and setup your kingdom for warring in the top and you will have less disadvantages. Not our fault you don't understand cowing, pumping, growth/game/province mechanics as well as others...this isn't the special olympics.

none.. because nobody knows what was the name of that KD/ghetto. :)
    i Fix </3

Forum Fanatic
    So on snatching pewpew's paper looks like the brilliant strategic mastermind petrin00b decided to have his 3 top faeries send out to learn one of RBL's dwarves and now all 3 have no land in coming and are breakable to several provs in RBL. Definitely nice to get yourselves overpopped on opening wave, pro strategy right there:

<removed>

I guess the pro strategy nowadays is to lose 4k (> 30% of your land) with 0 acres incoming. Take notes everyone.
    Last edited by Palem; 17-11-2013 at 15:14. Reason: too many locs

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Wow Proteus. Location much?
    Last edited by PhoenixScorpion; 17-11-2013 at 04:44.
    Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis, voca me cum benedictis.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Farming isn't cheating. He out ****played the server, a win is a win.

Thread Information