Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage vs PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    SN from pew pew, look like all active avians are on vacant-ion :)

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from February 5 of YR9 till February 19 of YR9 - 15 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 26 (3,873 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 15 (3,873 acres)
    -- Learn: 8
    -- Failed: 3 (11.5% failure)
    -- Uniques: 20
    Total attacks suffered: 70 (24,414 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 68 (24,107 acres)
    -- Ambush: 2 (307 acres)
    -- Uniques: 23

** The kingdom of Pew Pew **
    Total land exchanged: -20,541 (26/70)
    +280 Sweat is dripping (2 [1]/1)
    +173 Oops page flashes (1 [1]/0)
    +144 Servers are failing (1 [1]/1)
    +135 Id rather be dead (1 [1]/0)
    +128 it wont ever end (1 [1]/0)
    +124 lets try again (1 [1]/1)
    +117 Rage is rising (2 [1]/1)
    +105 Just press send (1 [1]/1)
    +26 Computer crashes (1 [1]/1)
    +16 time to restart (1 [1]/2)
    - Welcome BACK to Utopia (1 [1]/0)
    - I hate this part (1 [1]/0)
    - An unknown province (3/0)
    -98 But still it is nothing (1 [1]/2)
    -192 No matter our sorrow (0/1)
    -234 Offense entered (0/1)
    -277 No wait it is coming (0/1)
    -363 My dear (0/1)
    -445 Old friend (0/2)
    -1,357 I count to ten (2 [1]/7)
    -3,113 Page is loaded (1 [1]/3)
    -3,241 in my head (1 [1]/3)
    -3,827 down my chest (2 [2]/16)
    -4,057 button pressed (1 [1]/19)
    -4,585 Pulse is racing (1 [1]/6)

** The kingdom of RBL **
    Total land exchanged: +20,541 (70/26)
    +10,567 An unknown province (15/0)
    +1,476 II Screwups Covenant (4 [1]/0)
    +1,105 XIV Spice Doodz (5 [1]/2)
    +1,016 XXI Legendary Empires (4 [1]/0)
    +985 IV Evil Dragons (4 [2]/0)
    +866 VI Legion of Blades (1 [1]/0)
    +845 XIX Silly Pink Ghetto Cats (4 [1]/0)
    +843 XXV Ghetto Superstar (1 [1]/0)
    +805 X Seasons (5 [1]/2)
    +792 I FREEAKSTYLE (5 [2]/0)
    +700 XVII Demise (1 [1]/0)
    +392 XXIV Playboys (4 [1]/2)
    +270 V The Shijima Clan (1 [1]/0)
    +220 XII The Ants VAT (1 [1]/0)
    +179 XVI G 1 R L S NeXT (5 [2]/2)
    +140 XX Brute Force (2 [1]/1)
    +119 XV Dementia Covenant (1 [1]/0)
    - XI Stuck inside my Head (0/3)
    -120 VIII WarSeeKers (1 [1]/4)
    -287 III Balance at War (3 [2]/6)
    -372 VII Band of Brothers (3 [1]/4)

ouch :(

Post Fiend
    wow ?

This is the sweetest revenge.. :D
    Happy harvesting Rage.. :)
    i Fix </3

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Handym@n View Post
    This is the sweetest revenge.. :D
    Happy harvesting Rage.. :)
    This is what happens when you Fake War too much.. You tend to forget how to fight a real war. =P HAHAHAHA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ABSLover View Post
    This is what happens when you Fake War too much.. You tend to forget how to fight a real war. =P HAHAHAHA!!!
    True, and they also forget to be active during war. :D
    i Fix </3

Post Fiend
    20 vs 23 uniques. Man those 3 extra hits for Rage must have been huge if pewpew are losing to inactivity

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    I've played many online games at the highest levels, Utopia, WoW, LoL, Unreal Tournament, Counter-Strike and Proteus is without a doubt one of the stupidest people I've encountered across all gaming platforms.

His unquenchable desire to be recognised over a load of ****ty achievement that no-one actually cares about, combined with his ability to fall back on real life "I'm amazing" quotes regarding his academic studies and his YouTube videos combined, leads to possibly some of the most desperate attempts at needing self validation that I've ever seen.

The reality is the guy is an utter dildo and has nothing of worth to contribute to humanity besides his relentless trolling and **** posting about how amazing he is at utopia, society as a whole would be better if he topped himself through auto erotic asphyxiation or at the very least posted something which wasn't a wall of text about how amazing he was 10 ages ago.

Inb4 witty retort consisting of the words "who are you noob".
    This doesn't belong in this thread, or really belong being posted anywhere. I played with Proteus for 3 years, and while I never agreed with the way he chose to post and troll people, what I saw and learned in those 3 years was that Proteus is a very skilled player and leader. He treated his players well, taught them what they needed to know, motivated them well, and all around made good decisions for his kd.

He was ruthless to be sure, but this is a war game, and nobody can be faulted for pressing their advantages. If he has a fault it's his trash talking, but the game community took away 2 age crowns from him because of his trash talking, so I'd say he's more than paid for it.

As for him as a person ... he's one of the smarter people I've met and so far as I can tell he has his real life in order to a greater degree than a large portion of the people I've played this game with over the years. I'm happy to say that he's my friend and I consider him my friend and I hope that we continue to stay in touch regularly since he has moved on from the kingdom and we don't have playing in the same kd to keep us constantly talking to each other.

I feel obligated to point out that if you are judging someone and saying they should be killed off based upon intentionally trolling posts on the internet, you may want to seek professional help. There's obviously a vast gap between someone trolling on the internet and someone's core being. If you google "John Gabriel's Greater internet ****wad theory" you'll find a humorous penny-arcade comic that quite nicely sums up the internet.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by zmasternr1 View Post
    20 vs 23 uniques. Man those 3 extra hits for Rage must have been huge if pewpew are losing to inactivity
    Rage have clear advantage and if they win war will be normal. I wont troll Pew Pew for put good fight and loss war vs big disadvantage but what i see is pew pew don't try to turn war and its sad part.

Pew Pew is decent war kd and when you war in real you are doing it good. Its clean 1vs1 war. If you think this farm out going to hurt AMA its wrong. I cant understand how ppl in Pew Pew can farm out every age on propose and not feel bad/wasted all age. With good planing and diplomatic its wont be hard for your KD to Finnish every age top 5 and you cant make it single age to finish top 10.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Classic execution here by RBL, Drixx/Webmaster did a bang up job superpumping and setting up the kd properly. It is pretty much hopeless for pewpew here when faced with such a strong opponent with flawless execution. Great win for RBL and flawless playing/pumping to setup your strat..especially with all the new players they have, I couldn't have done better myself if I was there..

At least now pew is being farmed sufficiently to not be in range of top to organize FWs, I wonder what they will do after this. Maybe they can have real war with ED after since they are getting farmed too and will be in range :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Classic execution here by RBL, Drixx/Webmaster did a bang up job superpumping and setting up the kd properly. It is pretty much hopeless for pewpew here when faced with such a strong opponent with flawless execution. Great win for RBL and flawless playing/pumping to setup your strat..especially with all the new players they have, I couldn't have done better myself if I was there..

At least now pew is being farmed sufficiently to not be in range of top to organize FWs, I wonder what they will do after this. Maybe they can have real war with ED after since they are getting farmed too and will be in range :)
    Really??? Classic execution you call it?? Let me correct that for you.. It's not your fault.. RBL sits back and ghetto bashing and pumping all age all nap up...and goes after a kd 6mill n/w less that just got out of back to back wars because RBL is to afraid to war an equal opponent knowing they suck and could never win.. or maybe your still their puppet master.. I think that is what you meant to say proteus but you must have had someone else in your mouth..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by proteus View Post
    classic execution here by rbl, drixx/webmaster did a bang up job superpumping and setting up the kd properly. It is pretty much hopeless for pewpew here when faced with such a strong opponent with flawless execution. Great win for rbl and flawless playing/pumping to setup your strat..especially with all the new players they have, i couldn't have done better myself if i was there..

At least now pew is being farmed sufficiently to not be in range of top to organize fws, i wonder what they will do after this. Maybe they can have real war with ed after since they are getting farmed too and will be in range :)
    lmao
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    I've played many online games at the highest levels, Utopia, WoW, LoL, Unreal Tournament, Counter-Strike and Proteus is without a doubt one of the stupidest people I've encountered across all gaming platforms.
    You've played an MMO and don Propro is the stupidest person you've ever come across... well either you never got further than the login screen or you're lying :P
    As for LoL... well pretty much the same thing applies...
    I certainly doesn't like don Propro and I've called him an idiot on more than one occasion, but calling him among the stupidest you've ever encountered online, well that's just hilarious. Don Propro can at least form complete and coherent sentences.

Next you'll be saying that the internet is a series of tubes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    ouch :(
    Can't really claim it hurts when it looks like they're doing their very hardest to farm out as many acres as possible.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 18-11-2013 at 05:44.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by proteus View Post
    classic execution here by rbl, drixx/webmaster did a bang up job superpumping and setting up the kd properly. It is pretty much hopeless for pewpew here when faced with such a strong opponent with flawless execution. Great win for rbl and flawless playing/pumping to setup your strat..especially with all the new players they have, i couldn't have done better myself if i was there..

At least now pew is being farmed sufficiently to not be in range of top to organize fws, i wonder what they will do after this. Maybe they can have real war with ed after since they are getting farmed too and will be in range :)
    lololol!!

why not just reset?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Enthusiast
    why not just reset?
    no no we trade science for land, shouldnt take much longer til pewpew is 50% NW and then auto withdraw kicks in after 1 week. This if anything is a fake war.

Thread Information