Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Rage vs PewPew

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    Am i learning Elitish or did your English improve? I understood 100% from this. Either way, gj Elit.
    Elitish influence is huge. My native Americans start talk (from time to time) like me in private channel :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    Am i learning Elitish or did your English improve? I understood 100% from this. Either way, gj Elit.
    After awhile it becomes easier to understand him.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    After awhile it becomes easier to understand him.
    So i see. Oh well, he is ours and we have to accept him as he is :D

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    So what you are saying is that we are wrong for not:

1. Approaching Pewpew
    2. Hitting them into war

I really doubt the effect of trying to diplo with them on that matter. Also why hit into war instead of trying to come out with diplomatic solution?
    You are absolutely wrong for not approaching pew pew. It does not matter what you doubt; you did not try. I did suggest GBing them, though I don't see where I suggested to hit into their war. I am very clearly the advocate of diplomatic solution but you did not try diplomacy at all with the actual culprit of the situation and after the event you have no care to approach them either. In short, you are telling them to repeat this again next age because you will never do anything to convince them to stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Before ask other what they can do, ask your self same question.
    AMA wared Pew Pew in clean 1vs1 fight and don't matter last age drama we didn't interfere in any Pew Pew wars. If you think What did Pew Pew is wrong try to explain them. If you think what they did is good, don't complain next time when other kd gain from it.
    AMA/BB both had chances to farm Pew Pew in past and both rejected it. We don't think its good way for play and don't change our view based to: we gain or loss from it.
    You clearly haven't read a single post I've made so I'll address the only applicable comment you have.
    AMA/BB both had chances to farm Pew Pew in past and both rejected it. We don't think its good way for play and don't change our view based to: we gain or loss from it.
    So in your view, what pew pew did is perfectly acceptable, but what Rage did is not? If you think it is not a good way to play then you need to cut it at the source. If you wont attack the source of the problem then:
    don't complain next time when other kd gain from it.

You are absolutely wrong for not approaching pew pew. It does not matter what you doubt; you did not try. I did suggest GBing them, though I don't see where I suggested to hit into their war. I am very clearly the advocate of diplomatic solution but you did not try diplomacy at all with the actual culprit of the situation and after the event you have no care to approach them either. In short, you are telling them to repeat this again next age because you will never do anything to convince them to stop.
    Why is there a need for a outside kd to even engage in diplomatic relations? Why should anyone act like a utopian police? Thats just lame.

What I dont get in all this, you obviously dont play, you have a very limited knowledge. I just assume you based your "knowledge" from reading in the forums which hardly gives the whole picture in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIBI-AR View Post

You clearly haven't read a single post I've made so I'll address the only applicable comment you have.

So in your view, what pew pew did is perfectly acceptable, but what Rage did is not? If you think it is not a good way to play then you need to cut it at the source. If you wont attack the source of the problem then:
    You are just arguing for the sake of arguing now. You base all of this on forum posts, and thats not much to go on. You clearly love reading your own well worded essays, but give it a rest. You are not involved in this, and im tired of all the theories and advices on how things should have been handled.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Why is there a need for a outside kd to even engage in diplomatic relations? Why should anyone act like a utopian police? Thats just lame.
    Why do you feel that kingdoms and/or players should be able to do whatever they wish and no one else should be able to say or do anything about it?
    What I dont get in all this, you obviously dont play, you have a very limited knowledge. I just assume you based your "knowledge" from reading in the forums which hardly gives the whole picture in anything.
    While these words are true, and this is the second time you've said it, you've failed both times to point out any actual flaw in my opinion. Do you have some insight provided from your extensive knowledge that others in this thread have failed to speak out on? Or do you just like to imply that I can't possibly grasp the situation until I make a province? Have you always been a narrow minded forum troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    You are just arguing for the sake of arguing now. You base all of this on forum posts, and thats not much to go on. You clearly love reading your own well worded essays, but give it a rest. You are not involved in this, and im tired of all the theories and advices on how things should have been handled.
    The actions of a few speak volumes to many.
    I'm speaking on this situation for one reason only:
    The actions taken directly affect my decision to return to the game. I have accepted an offer to join with a friend of mine at the start of the new age because of the current conclusion to this situation (where a diplomatic resolve was accepted).

An incomplete resolution means that there is a high chance I will be affected by a repeat of this situation next age when I am playing, so it's my current stand to try and get you and your allies to actually deal with the situation. In my view, if you're unwilling to care about pew pew now, you will be unwilling to care about them next age when they do this to/with another kingdom.

I am arguing for my future.

Why do you feel that kingdoms and/or players should be able to do whatever they wish and no one else should be able to say or do anything about it?
    I didnt say they have no say in I asked why you they should do something about it? Since you seem to of the opinion that other people should react.

While these words are true, and this is the second time you've said it, you've failed both times to point out any actual flaw in my opinion. Do you have some insight provided from your extensive knowledge that others in this thread have failed to speak out on? Or do you just like to imply that I can't possibly grasp the situation until I make a province? Have you always been a narrow minded forum troll?
    All your arguments/opinions are flawed since you lack the necessary insight and history behind the conflicts. No, you cant grasp the situation cause you dont know the whole picture like the rest of us do. Typical tool that lack the ability to argue needs to attack the person behind the argument instead.

you should just play in an easy ghetto and not have a worry in the world.

Post Fiend
    I think you misunderstand him quite much.
    Everyone can have a word about everything someone else does, but don't complain when it bites you back.

Also you can do whatever you want, but make sure you can get away with it.

I didnt say they have no say in I asked why you they should do something about it? Since you seem to of the opinion that other people should react.
    You seem to not be following any of this. "Other people" already did react. They just reacted in a manner to benefit themselves as a short term solution and not to actually resolve the situation for the long term. I am of the opinion they should be working to prevent this happening again in the future, which doesn't seem to be something they are concerned with.
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    you should just play in an easy ghetto and not have a worry in the world.
    I am a competitive player and I'd prefer to play in a competitive manner. This does seem to be "where it's at" though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    I think you misunderstand him quite much.
    Everyone can have a word about everything someone else does, but don't complain when it bites you back.

Also you can do whatever you want, but make sure you can get away with it.
    I guess I should be taking lessons from Pew pew. They have the "get away with it" part down.

The problem is that at least this age nobody can do much to punish people because there isn't really anything to take that they'd care about since they obviously don't care about their acres and it is very unlikely that they care about honor or such either. The only thing that the community could basically do is hit into every war PewPew has for the remainder of the age/next age and ruin every single war they have. I'm all for that but thats no immediate punishment so the only thing people can do is make sure that what they tried to do doesn't succeed. Which means forcing Rage to landdrop or put themselves into stasis.
    Everybody is acting in their own interests, nobody is doing it because it's morally/ethically right or any crap like that, they do it because they can and they do it because not doing it potentially harms them, thats been the story every time the "community" has acted on anything.
    So an outside kingdom will get themselves involved because not doing so might harm them, it's as simple as that.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 29-11-2013 at 22:58.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    The problem is that at least this age nobody can do much to punish people because there isn't really anything to take that they'd care about since they obviously don't care about their acres and it is very unlikely that they care about honor or such either. The only thing that the community could basically do is hit into every war PewPew has for the remainder of the age/next age and ruin every single war they have. I'm all for that but thats no immediate punishment so the only thing people can do is make sure that what they tried to do doesn't succeed. Which means forcing Rage to landdrop or put themselves into stasis.
    It's funny, what the top 3-5 kds want most is GB eachother, not PewPew nor anyone else. The only thing that keeps them from doing it that one of them is gonna loose pretty bad, and one is gonna win. Terror balance.
    Do you even play this game ? You should start looking at the real problem rather than pointing fingers and teaching morale.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    It's funny, what the top 3-5 kds want most is GB eachother, not PewPew nor anyone else. The only thing that keeps them from doing it that one of them is gonna loose pretty bad, and one is gonna win. Terror balance.
    Do you even play this game ? You should start looking at the real problem rather than pointing fingers and teaching morale.
    100 credits says thats not what top kds want :)

Balance is critical to keeping this game interesting, and if they were all interested in GBing each other that wouldnt be much of a balance.
    Last edited by Meeni; 30-11-2013 at 04:59.

I like to post
    I am arguing for my future.
    Your Forum argue only can hurt your future but noting more.
    About Pew Pew and Rage: don't worry your kd wont be in same situation. Pew Pew wont farm out to your future kd when they can farm it in war.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information