Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage vs PewPew

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Sure they deserve to get deleted but they wont. Its why we have every age ****s in top. When there is kds wiling to cheat server and devs/support don't stop them we wont have normal age.
    It's sad that you spend so much time accusing other people for cheating, just because you can't control a situation.
    The only kingdom that is ruining the game is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaka View Post
    LOL, what do we deserve to get deleted for, for not conforming to your idea how the game is supposed to be played deal-breaker?
    your better than this

Jerks has worked its socks off getting to where it is in the chart and now its all wasted because some ghetto kingdom decides to let another kingdom farm their acres (2nd age in a row).

good work PewPew 'clap clap'
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 18-11-2013 at 20:44.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    0 mails to support, 1 informal chat on irc.
    stop saying this. im sorry, but what you are saying is: if we arent informed about it, everything is ok. really?! and anyway, now u know. what are you going to do about it? nothing, just like pew pew vs ED 2x war. and I KNOW somebody reported than.

just admit the rules of the game are outdated and u have no power to enforce foul play. hitting in war, waring same kd over and over, farming to someone etc. etc. everything is against the "code of conduct", the moral one, not the games code. since we all know how thats working. now u know why nobody bothers to report. u are welcome.

just sit around and dont give a damn, maybe we manage to bring the player base to 4k by next age.
    Last edited by padrez; 18-11-2013 at 21:09.

The only ones that care are the growth kds that are in the top 10. That's 250 players. That means there's 5000 other players that this **** has 0 impact on and they couldn't give less of a **** about the drama atty the top
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    There is no point to report. Official support view is: server need to police it.
    If you havent reported it how do you know there is no point to it? We seen fake wars being actioned previously both Pewpew and Debauchery got punished for "fake wars".

Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    stop saying this. im sorry, but what you are saying is: if we arent informed about it, everything is ok. really?! and anyway, now u know. what are you going to do about it? nothing, just like pew pew vs ED 2x war. and I KNOW somebody reported than.

just admit the rules of the game are outdated and u have no power to enforce foul play. hitting in war, waring same kd over and over, farming to someone etc. etc. everything is against the "code of conduct", the moral one, not the games code. since we all know how thats working. now u know why nobody bothers to report. u are welcome.

just sit around and dont give a damn, maybe we manage to bring the player base to 4k by next age.

No, what he is saying that if nobody reports it, it wont get checked upon. The community itself has a duty to report what they percieve as cheating and while neglecting that duty imo their righ to cry about foul play and cheating is voided. Im sure you realize this as well that Support cant moderate the Utopia as a whole and is depending on the community to help out.

Foul play isnt against the rules, hitting into war isnt as well, heck none of the things you mention isnt against the rules. "morale rules" is useless cause everyone has a different opinion on whats right and whats not.

Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post

No, i won't stop saying it. People are all mouth and no action.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    and admins is just as useless as you always was, disgrace is what you are.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Foul play isnt against the rules, hitting into war isnt as well, heck none of the things you mention isnt against the rules. "morale rules" is useless cause everyone has a different opinion on whats right and whats not.
    i know eveything that i mentioned is allowed, im just as acquainted with the rules of uto as u are. thats why i said the code of conduct is useless. and i would like to contradict you on the other point. the general moral rules, while they might be differently opinionated, they should be the same for everyone. its like in soccer. when an opposing team player injures, the other team is not suppose to kick the ball out. but some chose to do so, and some chose not to. thats where a correct moral ground shows.

so if hitting into other people's wars for thousands and thousands of acres, farming out to someone etc. is perceived by anyone as a morally right action, than i cant really say anything more..

No, i won't stop saying it. People are all mouth and no action.
    ok i can agree to that to some extent. but, u still havent answered my question, what are you (or anyone who's in charge) going to do about it? put ur money where ur mouth is. or admit the current rules are just as useless as the people breaking them.
    i agree that this happens only to the top growth kingdoms, and the rest of the community doesnt really care much for this "drama", but hell, if i were playing up there, id be pissed if nothing was being done.

just my 2 cents.

BOB SAGET (x:xx) attempted to invade XX Brute Force (x:xx)

Really? Bouncing in to wars is a good idea now? LoL. That is sad...glad I'm not in your ghetto...

As for all this deletion nonsense...so you people want Pew2 deleted for sucking? They hit RBL early age, RBL returned the favor...they look to be getting owned. Big whoop...

They fought ED twice...you can make assumptions or accusations all you want, but there is no proof of wrongdoing in that situation...

Some of you need to worry more about your own kd's
    Age 57, 58 #Anno
    Age 59, 60, 61 #RBL

IRC - Matthais

Post Fiend
    Wait a second here, we are warring and yes land dropping as you guys suck at life and are no fun. So you get what you wanted, AMA no longer has to keep looking for us, we are going to fight people that can freaking fight for fun... why do you guys always feel the need to be retarded? We have not ****played at all this age, yes we warred ED twice... we knew first one we had little chance in but second was decent chance of winning...

We weren't even trying to be in the top this age... thought about land dropping but figured we would just see how many people cry when we grow... look at you all now! we are just playing for fun... you guys jealous that we are having fun not playing by your "rules" but doing everything within the bounds of the game?

you guys need to prick the bubbles that are your heads. This game is not all about you. it has survived this long by being fun. It is still a frustrating game, I played ghetto life for 2 ages before coming back to pewpew because it was just not as much fun. Find your niche and enjoy the game while it lives. Stop chasing everyone away with your selfish crap "oh PewPew don't play by my rules they should all be deleted" maybe all you whiners should all be deleted for being idiots and reporting stuff that is false? If I was bishop I would have put all you guys that whine about cheating when none is going on, report legit wars as fw and then hit into wars because your panties are in a twist, into Vmode or lock you out of your accounts for 48 hours... just to see how much you cry... and then maybe just maybe you realize you actually enjoy the game and the competition.
    Bazinga Babes, Snakes, Pewpew, Love you brothers! Unglued...
    Back home in PewPew! Age 59 Honor Crown for PewPew

#pewpew
    At no time are any statements I make the official opinion of anyone but myself. I am NOT an official spokesperson of anything but the Land of Jazen.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    0 mails to support, 1 informal chat on irc.
    Bystander effect ftw!

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazen View Post
    and then maybe just maybe you realize you actually enjoy the game and the competition.
    I think the point being that one kingdom deciding to just up and learn for 48 hours pretty much makes any competition fairly worthless.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I think the point being that one kingdom deciding to just up and learn for 48 hours pretty much makes any competition fairly worthless.
    I guess that what happens when little boys cry fake war. Better than being eaten by a wolf though.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
    I guess that what happens when little boys cry fake war. Better than being eaten by a wolf though.
    that was clever

Thread Information