Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pandoras Box is recruiting!

Thumbs up Pandoras Box is recruiting!

Pandoras Box is currently recruiting.

We are a fun Warring KD, but with goals and dedication, which have given us GREAT results. Our core includes players that are very expirienced and have played in Top Warring KDs. We get that people have a RL, but we want players that share the same dedication as us in the game. We dont run for crown, but still need good activity and are VERY orginized. If you apply to this KD, show some dedication since we all run as ONE unit.

We also accept newcomers and teach them, however ONLY if they are active and willing to learn/follow orders and can show some dedication to the KD.

These are some of the requirements:
    - A Team player that takes KD gains before personal gains
    - Activity. 2hits/day and Army in/out for attackers (No alarms needed with some planning. Although if Avian, we require alarms)
    - Active in our chat channel (Especially in war)
    - Open Minded
    - Follow orders and KD setup
    - Can take insults from the Monarch ;P

Interested? PM me or come to #PB and we can have a chat. (Although I may not be there 24/7 since we use another chat in our KD and not IRC. However i will be there majority of the time :-)
    Last edited by Pak; 21-11-2013 at 12:21.
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

For who is thinking about joining in I can say the following:

- Its fun to play in this Kd.
    - The Kd requirements are a Must! But its not hard to follow them even if you sometimes have few free time.
    - We have a fun group and a fun Chatroom.

I know I'm bias because i'm from the Kd, but I only joined them a couple of weeks ago and I can attest that the Kd is quite fun to play with. :)

Cheers

I joined when the KD started to turn around, so you could say I've been apart of it from the start.

It's a good place to be if you want to win. You can also insult the monarch because most of the time he is just a good-for-nothing. ;)

I joined this KD and it has made my experience in the game so much more fun! 1st war I was involved in and we won! 3/4 war wins and we are so much fun and organized to play in....If you're a team player and want to be on a winning team, this is the place! Bad-ass Kingdom!!! Tag is funny, Pak is great KING!

Enthusiast
    You guys joined a pretty good kingdom, the difference between a ghetto and a good kingdom is the leadership. And Pak is pretty darn good at what he does.

I'll stamp my recommendation on Pandora's Box.

Thumbs up

This man used to be my 2 in command in Templars. He is a solid man :-) so if you want to kingdom to test your mettle, this is the place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tag View Post
    You can also insult the monarch because most of the time he is just a good-for-nothing. ;)
    You really are in a hurry of getting razed, huh? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by chalsdk View Post
    This man used to be my 2 in command in Templars. He is a solid man :-) so if you want to kingdom to test your mettle, this is the place to go.
    We have had some fun times in Templars ;-)
    Last edited by Pak; 17-11-2013 at 21:19.
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Fun KD if you have a sense of humour and enjoy winning, it's well organized and has an experienced monarch.

I joined after the first war and the pieces were being picked up. The KD was a mess and the real process of building it was just starting. I'm glad that I have been there from near to the start of the building of it and I can see great things for us. We like to have fun together and enjoy warring. The requirements are simple and easy to follow and they work. I feel lucky that I randomed into this KD, it's been a great experience so far.

Still have one spot open

Pandora's Box aka PB

Still looking...

Pandora's Box aka PB

I'm interested are you still looking for more?

For some reason I don't have permission to PM

Come to irc olad or PM me :) You need to have 5 posts to send PM...so do one more post and you will be allowed to PM ;-)

Pandora's Box aka PB

Looking for players till next age :-) PM me for an epic upcoming age!

Pandora's Box aka PB

Thread Information