Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ED vs PyroManiaCs

Enthusiast

ED vs PyroManiaCs

Looks like war just started. Should be interesting to see how PyroManiaCs fairs having just grown a bit to get in the whoring kd range.

GL to both sides.

Post Fiend
    very intresting keep us updated both sides.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by mike^^ View Post
    very intresting keep us updated both sides.
    lol!

I like to post
    Im feel almost like bet 1 credit for Pyro win but cant risk so much !
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Let me say a few words before the bashing starts. PyroManiaCs chose to use pool and grow to try and find a war in the top 10 rather than LD 25k acres. It was always obvious we are going to fight the lower tier of top 10 (7-10 positions), rather than the top 5-6. We want to fight hard and test our mettle, with the disadvantages of sci and wpa being the obvious drawbacks from growing so big so fast in a short time.

The sequence of events that unrolled are a culmination of 3 Kingdom's leadership doing what is best for their KD. Some might cry foul play on ED's end for running from a war, but I'll let you guys decide. I'm gonna make the below comment without an intricate knowledge of what CF deals are up there but here goes.
    #1 On Fratzia's end, they saw ED exit war and double their 4k hybrids, and immediately served notice. That is doing what's best for their KD.
    #2 On ED's end, they knew what was coming and did what they thought was best for them. They tried to look for a KD close in their range to war instead of one where they'll just lose even before button was clicked.
    #3 On Pyros' end, like mentioned above, we were always going to war the bottom tier of top 10, and when ED came knocking, and in their current situation, I decided it was going to be a tough war with their heavier top and a big bank pumping the newly shot-up hybrids over time. There was no way we could drop all of their fat hybrids to even have any significant advantage entering the war. But every war at the top is going to be tough anyway, and if anyone of you bothered to put yourselves in my shoes, you will realise this was the best war. Of course Alternative B would have been to just watch Fratzia rape ED and then we come in swinging but I didnt really like that thought too much.
    I didnt grow 25k to fight a war where the opponents' asses were torn apart by Fratzia. I wanted to fight a challenging war, and learn stuff along the way, but turns out this war is going to be easier (if we do win at all) due to Fratzia's hits into the war. I EDIT: UNDERSTAND why they would do that; and I think neither would ED be surprised by it, they probably knew there was a fair chance of that happening.

Let me remind all that we still have a lot to fight for in this age. No matter how those playing for land/nw may disregard or think lowly of the honor and WW crown, fact is, we are still in the race and leading both charts at the moment. And thats the only reason why we grew in the first place anyway, to fight in the top. Wont be easy, but we are willing to give it a shot. We are definitely not growing to farm out and shape land charts.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 17-11-2013 at 17:54. Reason: More accurate and appropriate way of phrasing @Pillz
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

So Fratzia are typical Romanians hitting into a war unprovoked, and Pyro shows how **** they are by 'respecting' Fratzia's decision to do so.

There is no reason for you to lose sleep over hits on ED, but you shouldn't 'respect' somebody for hitting into your opponents during your first t10 war.

At least Fratzia can say they did something this age other than pump.

Pyro can't fight in t10 without outside help is the real news here.
    Last edited by Pillz; 17-11-2013 at 17:32.

Regular
    Thanks pillz for sharing that balanced and reasonable analysis of the situation.
    Last edited by veritas; 17-11-2013 at 18:04.

Post Fiend
    War is kinda over already. All eds big provs lost 2-3k acres each lol

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    So Fratzia are typical Romanians hitting into a war unprovoked
    im not sure unprovoked is the word ur looking for.

and Pyro shows how **** they are by 'respecting' Fratzia's decision to do so.
    and what are they suppose to do?

Post Fiend
    welcome to 'top' wars pyro
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    welcome to 'top' wars pyro
    Dont scare poor Pyro :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    So Fratzia are typical Romanians hitting into a war unprovoked, and Pyro shows how **** they are by 'respecting' Fratzia's decision to do so.

There is no reason for you to lose sleep over hits on ED, but you shouldn't 'respect' somebody for hitting into your opponents during your first t10 war.

At least Fratzia can say they did something this age other than pump.

Pyro can't fight in t10 without outside help is the real news here.

If i were u i would STFU! when u noticed us we fought u even if we had a proposal of an arranged war. We thought it would unfair not to fight once diplo failed and would be lame to run into other **** even if u were 30% bigger in land/nw wise...at least ED were in same land range because they were stupid enough to do that!! Stop defending idiots and get some senses into ur brains be4 u open ur mouth! !!!

i dont think he opens his mouth when he types, i could be wrong though

meh: on second though, i suppose its really a 50/50 chance
    Last edited by thepk1; 17-11-2013 at 23:47.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ciupi View Post
    If i were u i would STFU! when u noticed us we fought u even if we had a proposal of an arranged war. We thought it would unfair not to fight once diplo failed and would be lame to run into other **** even if u were 30% bigger in land/nw wise...at least ED were in same land range because they were stupid enough to do that!! Stop defending idiots and get some senses into ur brains be4 u open ur mouth! !!!
    You guys are aware that we were 76k vs 71k acres when we served notice? Then you proceeded to landdrop yourselves and mess up your pump, so that it ended up being 131% relative nw when you pushed the button. Stop fooling yourselves into thinking we were 30% bigger than you. It's unbecoming.

I like to post
    I think we need there paper summary and less argue, lets keep it in ed vs fratzia topic.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information