Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ED punishment

ED punishment

ED ran from ama and now entered war with pyro instead of us.
    So we waving them into war. Have fun haha:)

You are lame
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Just stating what we all feel:) but sure if u want me to shut up sure...lol.
    But ED cant do **** vs us for 48h and by then it will be too late lol

Failtroll. ED ran from Fratzia this time ;)

Let's see what ED does once Fratzia gets in a next war (if they ever do)
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Let's see what ED does once Fratzia gets in a next war (if they ever do)
    Im pretty sure everyone knows what they will do.

They will go look for another Arranged (Fake) War with someone else. =P

They can't do ****. Oow gains rox lol. Farming them for 10k acres after tjhey sent out agaist pyro. Soon they will be too small to do anything.

Thanks for the acres ED and keep it coming.p

Fratzia vs ED might be the only win they get this age. You should feel proud of your accomplishment. I look forward to ED's response in the future. I'm sure they will have something special for ya
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!

I still find it funny how KD's think they're entitled to fight someone just cause they gave notice.

Post Fiend
    and i still think u did a **** move by exploring ur pool w/o having CF's and with knowing that we will notice/wave u...but as u did all age, u have friends that will arrange wars with u to get away "clean". It was time to show ED arranged wars and getting into them right be4 the wave (from the notce kd) comes are not such a good idea. When Havoc noticed us, they were 30% bigger land/nw wise...we had a proposal from some kd (i won't mention who) to get an arranged war, but we didn't, we fought Havoc! Now get ur things straight up! ED thought they can explore all the pool after having 2 arranged wars and get away with such a low preparetion for those acres maybe into another arranged war...well things don't really run that way. IMO we kept our part of the deal...we had a cf that ended with a notice, we respected the notice time, u choose to farm out to another kd prolly due to an arrangement, we choose to do what we started to do....it's my last post about this "so called conflict" .

Motto of this thread is "if u get noticed and u don't want to fight try to do diplo and if that fails and u choose to run accept the consequences"...it's the rules of the game!!!

I like to post
    So AnonymousTroll troll play in Fratzia.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ciupi View Post
    and i still think u did a **** move by exploring ur pool w/o having CF's and with knowing that we will notice/wave u...but as u did all age, u have friends that will arrange wars with u to get away "clean". It was time to show ED arranged wars and getting into them right be4 the wave (from the notce kd) comes are not such a good idea. When Havoc noticed us, they were 30% bigger land/nw wise...we had a proposal from some kd (i won't mention who) to get an arranged war, but we didn't, we fought Havoc! Now get ur things straight up! ED thought they can explore all the pool after having 2 arranged wars and get away with such a low preparetion for those acres maybe into another arranged war...well things don't really run that way. IMO we kept our part of the deal...we had a cf that ended with a notice, we respected the notice time, u choose to farm out to another kd prolly due to an arrangement, we choose to do what we started to do....it's my last post about this "so called conflict" .

Motto of this thread is "if u get noticed and u don't want to fight try to do diplo and if that fails and u choose to run accept the consequences"...it's the rules of the game!!!
    Agree! Punish those cheaters! They want to play at the top but with worse than ghetto style of play.

Post Fiend
    annon troll has no affiliation with frat....just some moron trolling....

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Going to Change View Post
    annon troll has no affiliation with frat....just some moron trolling....
    You should learn to control your dogs better so you don't have to lie in the forums...Only make you look twice as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    I still find it funny how KD's think they're entitled to fight someone just cause they gave notice.
    I find it equally funny how you think they're not. Simple truth is that game allows people to feel however they want to and take mostly whatever action they want to as long as it's within the rules.
    The obvious solution here is that instead of running you attempt to solve this through diplomacy, you can most likely make the noticing kingdom go away by forking over some acres and a suitably long CF.
    Thus the noticing kingdom feel they gained something for the resources they invested into training up and won't interfere with your war, if you simply try to run they may decide to take what they see as their "due" by force and as you're already in war your options to resist will be limited.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thread Information