Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ****play or power struggle ?

Regular

****play or power struggle ?

So i was wondering.

Is all the ****play we see in utopia atm really ****play or just kingdoms /allianceses/friends looking to fill the void after abs, who as the strongest alliance for so many years dictated how utopia was to run.

On one side: Jerks, Ama, BB vs
    On the other Havoc, Pewpew, ED

Indy kingdoms ? Fratzia, Pyro, Rage, hoh ?

Looks like its is 2 diffrent styles of play trying to take control over how the game can monitor it self again, one side seem to be strick control and the other side freedom to do what ever you feel like, and how do the indy kingdoms fit in to all this ?, will utopia ever be the same Again or will the new utopia bring something new and better ?

I am not saying I agree with the message, but I do see the relevancy to the current state.

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!" ~The Joker

I think part of it is the vacuum left from Abs vanishing....
    Age 57, 58 #Anno
    Age 59, 60, 61 #RBL

IRC - Matthais

Post Fiend
    Part of it also is ABS players still thinking they can run the game... observe who the biggest whiners about "****play" are... just sayin...
    Bazinga Babes, Snakes, Pewpew, Love you brothers! Unglued...
    Back home in PewPew! Age 59 Honor Crown for PewPew

#pewpew
    At no time are any statements I make the official opinion of anyone but myself. I am NOT an official spokesperson of anything but the Land of Jazen.

Sir Postalot
    Has nothing to do with that and more to do with the new pool rules really cut down on randoming or anything else so you have 10 kingdoms, all around the same size, all looking for wars and all looking for the easiest wars they can find, so you have multiple kingdoms all wanting to war the same kingdom and that same kingdom not wanting to war anyone.

If you incentivize war, make kingdoms unable to run from war (forced button) and leave everyone close to size, annoying things happen.

Needs to get out more
    The problem is that good etiquette is an individual virtue, but the majority are drawn to the herd. The Abs effect was one of fear, not respect. So instead of more individuals evolving they regress to lowest common denominator. The greed laced rhetoric is evidence. Doesn't matter how enlightened or mathematically gifted if fear and mob rule win the day. LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    The problem is that good etiquette is an individual virtue, but the majority are drawn to the herd. The Abs effect was one of fear, not respect. So instead of more individuals evolving they regress to lowest common denominator. The greed laced rhetoric is evidence. Doesn't matter how enlightened or mathematically gifted if fear and mob rule win the day. LoL
    "When their enemies were at the gates, the Romans would suspend democracy and appoint one man to protect the city. It wasn't considered an honor, it was considered a public service." ~Harvey Dent
    We must elect Proteous or Elit.

Enthusiast
    Cf's have ruined the game up the top. plain and simple.

Remove them, remove the problem.

Back in the day no kd would be allowed to pump at 30% draft and get away with it for fear of being randomly waved.
    BLUE your my boy!

Forum Fanatic
    back in the day they would have been hostile blocked or sitting in a fake war.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Jazen View Post
    Part of it also is ABS players still thinking they can run the game... observe who the biggest whiners about "****play" are... just sayin...

While there are a few Abs players involved in the complaints, I see much more from the aabs section of the game...
    Age 57, 58 #Anno
    Age 59, 60, 61 #RBL

IRC - Matthais

"See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve." ~The Joker

I don't know what ****play means...but I know what play in the **** means...hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    I don't know what ****play means...but I know what play in the **** means...hmmm
    "You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair." ~Two Face

Quote Originally Posted by Dexington View Post
    "You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair." ~Two Face
    Heads = cruel - Tail = not cruel
    / flips the coin

I get Head, seems to be cruel. The coin said it.

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    Heads = cruel - Tail = not cruel
    / flips the coin

I get Head, seems to be cruel. The coin said it.
    "Those mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth: there's no going back. You've changed things... forever." ~The Joker

Thread Information