Thread: Early Silly Season Free Agent

Early Silly Season Free Agent

I'm sure most of your reading this has been on these very forums scouting talents before, hoping to find a generational talent like Lemieux or Gretzky. Some of you may be willing to settle for an already proven veteran such as 2011s Bruins Recchi to help you clinch the cup. Heck, some of you may even be satisfied if whomever you pick to fill the roster is anything but a Habs Gomez. I will be honest with you. I can't promise that I will come into your kingdom as a rookie and go ahead to win province crown in a sensational fashion such as the 92/93s Selanne nor do I expect myself to be a 77/78s Bossy who will go on to repeat such a performance 9 ages in a row. I'm more like your Dale Hawerchuk, you've never heard of me and I was never a first choice to be inducted into the hall of fame but you'd be surprised when find out who I really am. You'd think I'd have a cup win by now based on previous teams but truth is I've never made it to more then the finals. And while I do have a Calder memorial it's no Hart or Conn Smythe

I'm active and got numbers to show for it. I have experiance and understanding of the game, yet I surely have alot more to learn and I'm willing to follow suggestions. I'm reluctantly willing to go back to using IRC however I really don't think it's needed to compete in this day and age, and I'd much rather just play on browser with kik and/or whatsapp as that's what works best on android whenever I'm not by a computer.
    Last edited by Minty; 22-11-2013 at 03:02.

interested :-). very active war kd with high aspirations and a pretty solid roster. stanley cup material soon! haha. find someone with ops in #ACpub. have you tried andchat for an android irc client? its what i use.
    Player History

-Returned in Age 55: "Happy Grasslands" Undead Cleric in WE KC (M)
    -Age 56: "Cortez the Killer" Elf Mystic in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 1st Half: "KC March of the Penguins" Avian Warrior in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 2nd Half: "Granny Smith" Halfling Rogue in TFC
    -Age 58: "A Horse With No Name - America" Halfling Rogue in HRS Partial (S)
    -Age 59 1st Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in HRS
    -Age 59 2nd Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in AC
    (S)
    -Age 60 1st Half: "Beaver" Elf Mystic in AC (M)
    -Age 60 2nd Half: "I don t want" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 61: "trizzle my wizzle" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 62: "Tras19 is amazed by midgets" Dwarf Sage in Beastblood (CROWN x 2)
    -Age 63 yr 1-12: "To learn his Elfabet" Avian Merchant in Beastblood
    -Age 63 yr 12-14: "Thanks for the death Flogger" Orc Tactician in Beastblood
    -Age 64 yr 1-6: "Lust and Thrust" Halfling Rogue in PewPew
    -Age 65: "back yet again" Elf Merchant in Old Skool (M)
    -Return again in Age 67: "Whimsyton" Elf Merchant in the ghetto
    -Age 68 1st Half: "This Girl is on Shire" Halfling Rogue in The Shirish Mafia (M)
    -Return Yet Again in Age 76 2nd Half: "Happy Grasslands" Dark Elf Paladin in BOL
    -Age 77: "?" Human Sage in ? (M)

Noteworthy Achievments

*** Age 62: Books of War ... KD Land Crown and KD NW Crown Winner with Beastblood ***
    *** Was a member of The Faery Circle, yet have never played Faery ***
    *** Have never had a province die except once when I let Flogger province sit me for 24 hours in a war ***

Thanks for the Andchat tip it works decent actually. However I'm afraid AC is not what I'm looking for. I do respect people building new kingdoms and I wish you the best!

I started playing again in year5, 4.5 weeks ago. Since then I've been in 346 hours of war and done 47 uniques which is an average attack time of 7.36 hours per attack. In 117 attacks I've bounced 0 times. My avian cleric has grown from 400 acres to 4900 through attacking alone. Highest honor is 4054 though the current has dropped down to 3414. If you believe I'm what you're looking for find me (BionicSeahorse) at #recruiting
    Last edited by Minty; 22-11-2013 at 17:59.

Yw. :-) gl minty. Mayhaps we shall meet on the battlefields some day..
    Player History

-Returned in Age 55: "Happy Grasslands" Undead Cleric in WE KC (M)
    -Age 56: "Cortez the Killer" Elf Mystic in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 1st Half: "KC March of the Penguins" Avian Warrior in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 2nd Half: "Granny Smith" Halfling Rogue in TFC
    -Age 58: "A Horse With No Name - America" Halfling Rogue in HRS Partial (S)
    -Age 59 1st Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in HRS
    -Age 59 2nd Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in AC
    (S)
    -Age 60 1st Half: "Beaver" Elf Mystic in AC (M)
    -Age 60 2nd Half: "I don t want" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 61: "trizzle my wizzle" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 62: "Tras19 is amazed by midgets" Dwarf Sage in Beastblood (CROWN x 2)
    -Age 63 yr 1-12: "To learn his Elfabet" Avian Merchant in Beastblood
    -Age 63 yr 12-14: "Thanks for the death Flogger" Orc Tactician in Beastblood
    -Age 64 yr 1-6: "Lust and Thrust" Halfling Rogue in PewPew
    -Age 65: "back yet again" Elf Merchant in Old Skool (M)
    -Return again in Age 67: "Whimsyton" Elf Merchant in the ghetto
    -Age 68 1st Half: "This Girl is on Shire" Halfling Rogue in The Shirish Mafia (M)
    -Return Yet Again in Age 76 2nd Half: "Happy Grasslands" Dark Elf Paladin in BOL
    -Age 77: "?" Human Sage in ? (M)

Noteworthy Achievments

*** Age 62: Books of War ... KD Land Crown and KD NW Crown Winner with Beastblood ***
    *** Was a member of The Faery Circle, yet have never played Faery ***
    *** Have never had a province die except once when I let Flogger province sit me for 24 hours in a war ***

You sound like a returning player who wants to return to the glory days of playing Utopia. I know, because it has happened to me several times; I can't stay away for too long!

What type of kingdom are you looking to join? I'm rebuilding a war-torn (literally: 6 people left after losing a war) kingdom and we need players to fill missing slots. We're a casual kingdom and won't demand much more than daily log-ins. Outstanding resume aside, I can tell from your personality that you would be a great person to play with. We're looking especially for attackers, but you can play any role you would like if you join. :D

Veteran
    We are a KD thats been around 10+ years and thrives on diversity and is looking to expand our player base. We have some really good players, a few noobies. We love to war, and we have players from all over the world. We're looking to war right now, so if you join, you should come OOP in time to be a help :) We fight hard in war. We play for fun, and everyone has a voice so it's very much a democracy here. No one is going to micro-manage your province, you have a job to do, you figure out the best way to do it.

Our goal at the moment is to get in as may wars as we can.
    HERE IS OUR MAKEUP:
    ** Races **
    Avian: 5 (25%)
    Elf: 4 (20%)
    Orc: 4 (20%)
    Halfling: 3 (15%)
    Human: 2 (10%)
    Faery: 1 (5%)
    Undead: 1 (5%

We're looking for active, self regulating players. You can play TM, hybrid, or attacker, any race/pers that suits you, as long as you can be active and pick a race/pers that suits the role that you want to play. As long as there is a Utopia, there will be a KOE. Join us!

And KD chat works great on my android. Plus it stays up simultaneously with Utopia, so you can easily switch back and forth.

Thread Information