Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA Vs HoH

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    I cant help but be amazed at the level of hypocrisy in top play. So If HoH agrees to a war with AMA, one that it clearly isnt going to win, thats not a farm out? But a kingdom decides to fight a war it cant win to someone it chooses and that is??? You better agree to to raze yourself down after the war because HoH is just going to farm out their acres to you and we certainly dont want that unfair war to affect who crowns.

All this talk of **** play is ridiculous and this game has devolved into nothing but group of self-entitled whiners. Fact - T5 kingdoms spend the bulk of an age NAP'd against anyone of similar size and ability bottom feeding and expecting free waves from lesser kd's. Then you have the balls to call foul on PewPew or anyone for deciding what to do with their acres?? I have no problem with what they did, they don't like you and would prefer to see someone else have a shot, not sure what is wrong with free choice. Like it or not this is a type of diplomacy that has evolved into the game.

If you really want to play the game "fair" try one age with no naps and only hitting KD's and randoms at 80% or better of your own. Then we can talk of fairness and sportsmanship.
    I suppose u r new to game. Coz u don't remember times when u could bottomfeed on ppl x5 times smaller than u with quadtaps. Atm whoring kds r limited to 70% bottomfeeds, want make it 80% and no more, go to suggestions sub forum and prepare nice arguments.

If anything, I'd say shorten ages would be my simple solution for many big issues game currently has.

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    I suppose u r new to game. Coz u don't remember times when u could bottomfeed on ppl x5 times smaller than u with quadtaps. Atm whoring kds r limited to 70% bottomfeeds, want make it 80% and no more, go to suggestions sub forum and prepare nice arguments.

If anything, I'd say shorten ages would be my simple solution for many big issues game currently has.

Or just remove science and change explore penalty in eowcf

Regular
    I do kind of agree explore penalty in war is too stiff.
    Sanctuary Of Absalom

Thumbs up

In my experience, those above points are the key ones.12-14 week ages is the most important, because it kills both the top tier and the ghetto. 8 week ages would be keep people so much better, even if changes were lesser.
    Sci current system stops mobility between tiers. Gives huge advantage to those of large size early with econ provs.
    The other one is kd size, but that is hard to find solution to, as while it costs players overall, it generates the income.
    Edit. And more on topic. I feel **** play has increased due to declare range decreasing, leading to abuse of range back in the day(Spgc, snakes etc), leading to an introduction of forced war(response), leading to retal war dying( see Sims/Swea, Ama/Malevolence),leading to alternative solutions.(Pew/Ed).
    Last edited by makeo; 24-11-2013 at 18:52.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post

You would be incorrect... I have been playing since boats and the debacle known as "happiness"... and there is no sense even talking about what used to happen because thats when there were many times more players in this game. Not that it should make any difference to my opinion but I happen to be in one of the whoring kingdoms and I am well aware of the bottom feeds limits but the reality is once you get north of 4K you simply have to hit further down as you are nap'd with anyone else that is of reasonable size and end up plowing into the same 5 cows over and over.

I do agree with you however that shorter rounds would solve some of the issues we currently have if you ended the round about the time that 25 man whoring KDs ran out of targets. This would prompt full KD wars earlier, give warring KDs a shot, and take some pressure off the "ghettos".

What I dont agree with it piss poor attitudes of half the players in the top, it is appalling. No one owes you/us anything and acting other wise is ridiculous. I cant remember an age in the last few years that didnt degrade to a forum meltdown about who cheated who....
    Now I want to ask. Is there anything that the administration can do to stop the hits of "Cakey Cakey"? Since as I understand, it's unfair to attack into someone's war?
    - Some Nub

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by zmasternr1 View Post
    So ama gonna farm now to catch up with Rage eh. Farming is unavoidable since notice is served and HOH is obliged to farm out. Otherwise they are open to oow hits.
    Fratzia can then follow up with a doublewave on AMA to make sure the moral etics of the game is followed since farming isn't nice.
    Only PewPew likes to farm out. =p

Forum Fanatic
    to hoh credit they haven't run at all this age (at least in my experience), they manned up and warred us twice (though granted the first time was to block for havoc...) and were ready to go a 3rd time but we went a different route.
    GL both

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    to hoh credit they haven't run at all this age (at least in my experience), they manned up and warred us twice (though granted the first time was to block for havoc...) and were ready to go a 3rd time but we went a different route.
    GL both
    You mean u went for a much smaller Havoc so AMA could go for a much smaller HoH and bully yourself some easy acres, while BB are now left to fight the hardest fight of them all, vs Fratzia?

Did u guys draw straws or something and BB came up short or Flogger simply offered to take the toughest fight like a gentleman? :)

Regular
    And shai hits the nail yet Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    You mean u went for a much smaller Havoc so AMA could go for a much smaller HoH and bully yourself some easy acres, while BB are now left to fight the hardest fight of them all, vs Fratzia?

Did u guys draw straws or something and BB came up short or Flogger simply offered to take the toughest fight like a gentleman? :)
    Please try to cover your bias a bit better Shai, you've been bashing on us the whole age :(
    This is the first time we noticed a kd that much smaller then us - we have not "bullied" for free acres any other time during the age. We have had 4 wars so far, so its not like we are just sitting bullying everyone. And i agree with Tetley about HoH. They have already gone through a big change since our early war this age, they improved x10, so pls stop thinking they will farm out horribly, they are not as bad as you make them out to be.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I like to post

You are supposed to know how work utopia. Don't mater if you play in ghetto or big kd most from time bigger provinces/kds hit smaller.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Please try to cover your bias a bit better Shai, you've been bashing on us the whole age :(
    This is the first time we noticed a kd that much smaller then us - we have not "bullied" for free acres any other time during the age. We have had 4 wars so far, so its not like we are just sitting bullying everyone. And i agree with Tetley about HoH. They have already gone through a big change since our early war this age, they improved x10, so pls stop thinking they will farm out horribly, they are not as bad as you make them out to be.

I did not imply HoH was bad, just that they had an unwinnable fight coming up, but that wasnt the point I was trying to make, it was just your way of implying it, to avoid the question I asked. I was just curious how u guys divided up the kds u had left to wave between you?

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You are supposed to know how work utopia. Don't mater if you play in ghetto or big kd most from time bigger provinces/kds hit smaller.
    I know exactly how it works. I was just curious how u guys divided up the remaining kds between you :)

I like to post
    I know exactly how it works. I was just curious how u guys divided up the remaining kds between you :)
    I was kinda surprised from EJ going after CR. About HoH, AMA was faster in his notice with few min from BB.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I did not imply HoH was bad, just that they had an unwinnable fight coming up, but that wasnt the point I was trying to make, it was just your way of implying it, to avoid the question I asked. I was just curious how u guys divided up the kds u had left to wave between you?
    We could not notice HoH as we had a CF. Why do you think we are dividing kds up between us like that? Is it to better fit your theory of the evil kds doing bad things 24/7?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Thread Information