Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bad losers :(

bad losers :(

Dont you just hate kingdoms that cant admit it when they have lost? We been at war for over a week now. We had it in the bag after the third day. now a week later and they are still losing acres each day and still think they are wining... grrrrrr

I like to post
    This mean you are lucky. Keep hit them till your kd have 50% more nw from them and game will give you auto win.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    yeah its called a farm out :D

whats the best and fastest way to do this? Start from the top and work our way down? what acres should we knock each provinces down to before the gains are crap?..

Enthusiast
    well the bigger the nw difference the crappier the gains. but if i were u id alternate hits on larger provs with hits on chained provs. that way u are taking down the larger ones while keeping the small ones in check. i dunno its hard to tell without seeing the actual kds and knowing intel. but yeah thats the general idea.

we have already chained 1 of them to 200 acres but getting rubbish gains. we have moved to their biggest attacker and taken him down from 2200 to 900 acres so far. we are around 9k acres bigger than them now but only around 500k in NW. But we were smaller at the start of the war. We are very slowing growing and they are very slowly getting smaller. its going to take for ever at this rate.

Just accept the fact and make it 50% different to get the win....dragging game is also an tactic and when you cannot take it and lost patient, you lost....

You say you are 9k acres and 500k nw bigger? Value of the land is 410k... sounds to me like they have great reasons to stay in the war, your fat asses are meat.

Dont ever ask why havent they WD yet. Always ask, what can we do to end it quicker. Cus sitting wondering helps nobody.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

yep we are fat, we taken 9k acres off them in this war so far, they were bigger than us at the start. not sure why they would want to stay in the war.

Forum Addict
    [11:47] <texnolyze> Even my kid understands that a mug with water is better than a swimmingpool with no water

Quote Originally Posted by Nunga View Post
    yep we are fat, we taken 9k acres off them in this war so far, they were bigger than us at the start. not sure why they would want to stay in the war.
    empty acres are detrimental to winning a war. You are losing if all youve gained is acres and nw has only changed by the value of thsoe acres
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Forum Fanatic
    If they have not withdrawn yet they must feel they can still win. If they have been oping you to **** it is only a matter of time before they take back them acres. You need to build into them, train into them and just not lose momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    [11:47] <texnolyze> Even my kid understands that a mug with water is better than a swimmingpool with no water
    He's 6 years old, would make a fine leader in the Utopian community ;)

recruit him at #6yearoldwithswag
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

texn pimp'n out his kid. lol niiiice.

It seems to be a thing in utopia that people think after they get the upper hand they've won a war. I've had war wins comming back from huge deficits as I'm sure many have, all the long the other KD is raging for us to surrender in the war forums. Back in TFC days the wars would be like 3 weeks long if you included hostiles and it wasnt until the end when the fae economy and MS had worn down the opposing KD that we would make the comeback and eat up all those empty acres.

If they think they can still win, you havent won, keep it classy and put on more pressure.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Thread Information