Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: A Resolution: On Ethics and Top Play

Forum Fanatic
    Can someone (Drixx?) please explain to me why PS is running his mouth in these threads and raging against AMA/BB/Jerks constantly when HE was begging people to agree to the deal.
    PS, when you reach a solution that is pretty much 100% on your own terms, you can't complain about it afterwards...
    Also: you making fun of other people's english? Top lewl.

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Can someone (Drixx?) please explain to me why PS is running his mouth in these threads and raging against AMA/BB/Jerks constantly when HE was begging people to agree to the deal.
    PS, when you reach a solution that is pretty much 100% on your own terms, you can't complain about it afterwards...
    Same reason you pe ople run around opening your mouth and talk smugly about how EDs wars been fake wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Same reason you pe ople run around opening your mouth and talk smugly about how EDs wars been fake wars?
    Uhm except that PS obviously has influence over what solution he suggests, others have little to no influence over who ED wars. If you make a suggestion and it's accepted you can't really go around claiming that it's bull****, at least not without making a fool out of yourself.

The situations would have been similar if it was PewPew who were the ones complaining about ED running into FW's... with PewPew...
    Last edited by Elldallan; 25-11-2013 at 21:05.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Forum Fanatic
    Thanks Elldallan, apparently Korp misunderstood what I asked about PS.

The Jerks.

Just ignore PS. He went full tilt and now he cant seem to stop
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Uhm except that PS obviously has influence over what solution he suggests, others have little to no influence over who ED wars. If you make a suggestion and it's accepted you can't really go around claiming that it's bull****, at least not without making a fool out of yourself.

The situations would have been similar if it was PewPew who were the ones complaining about ED running into FW's... with PewPew...
    What does influence have anything to do with running your mouth? OBviously people can run around screaming fake war with no actual proof (also no reports) so why cant he? Suddenly there needs to be logic to their actions? Get out of here. Then again you are one of those with a opinion about everything :)

Thanks Elldallan, apparently Korp misunderstood what I asked about PS.
    I figured since you people were running your mouth talking about fake wars to the left and right you would know the reason why PS was running his mouth.

Forum Fanatic
    But I don't see how I would know. The legitimacy of wars affect me and Jerks because they affect the crown race. And I had no control/part in ED's most recent three wars. So if I comment negatively, it is as an outside observer who is potentially negatively affected.

The contrast I am making is to PS, who was directly involved in the decision reached (the EOA naps with rage and their ensuant drop from the crown race), yet has complained about it non stop. PS negotiated, got what he asked for, yet continues to whine about it in several threads like a petulant child who had no role in the outcome.

Hopefully you can see the difference.

And for the record Korp, can you link me to a post where I directly say that any of the wars this age was a "fake war"? Personally I believe that the legitimacy of wars is a spectrum. There is often no easy binary distinction between "fake war" and "real war," but rather a bunch of considerations must be taken into account to decide whether the conflict is legit or not.

The Jerks.

And for the record Korp, can you link me to a post where I directly say that any of the wars this age was a "fake war"? Personally I believe that the legitimacy of wars is a spectrum. There is often no easy binary distinction between "fake war" and "real war," but rather a bunch of considerations must be taken into account to decide whether the conflict is legit or not.
    Grasping after straws bro, asking for a "directly say" i just you confirming that you been of that opinion already.

While I been using "You people" i included the kingdom of EJ.

Ofc someone that dont speak more than one language doesnt care. Now you are just behaving like a arrogant prick when you should feel insignificant and realize that people are from different parts of the world and has different grasp of the english language. Hes certainly smarter than you that knows more than one language :)
    I never said I only spoke one language or even the effect being multilingual has on intelligence. Pretty much I never said or implied not one thing you claim in your post. Has your English comprehension decreased suddenly ;)

Can you not read? BEGGING? My @ss, I only tried to discuss a deal that Drixx wanted and felt was fair to you pricks. I would've warred you or responded with same BS you tried, fight fire with fire is my motto. I will always Rage against you pricks, you are some power playing, deal breaking, jealous douche bags. If you really think that deal was 100% on our terms, shows how much you delude yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Just ignore PS. He went full tilt and now he cant seem to stop
    You havent seen me full tilt, play serious, or anything else. Dont worry you will.

Grasping after straws bro, asking for a "directly say" i just you confirming that you been of that opinion already.

While I been using "You people" i included the kingdom of EJ.
    Take it easy on him. He is new at this.
    Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis, voca me cum benedictis.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Farming isn't cheating. He out ****played the server, a win is a win.

Forum Fanatic
    PS just be silent man. Drixx created this thread to let people know about the good will and agreement reached between the kingdoms, and all you have done is spoil it with whining and complaints. You are a constant embarrassment to RBL on the forums and you are counterproductive to all of Drixx's efforts.

The Jerks.

PS just be silent man. Drixx created this thread to let people know about the good will and agreement reached between the kingdoms, and all you have done is spoil it with whining and complaints. You are a constant embarrassment to RBL on the forums and you are counterproductive to all of Drixx's efforts.
    Nowhere did I whine or complain. Embarrassment? I would say that is you and your allies, I have noticed you guys notice alot of hate directed at you now. I wonder why that is? I havent experienced the same. I wonder why that is. Same reason Pew would give us all their land and rape you, kids these days.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

Veteran
    u mad bro?
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    Nowhere did I whine or complain. Embarrassment? I would say that is you and your allies, I have noticed you guys notice alot of hate directed at you now. I wonder why that is? I havent experienced the same. I wonder why that is. Same reason Pew would give us all their land and rape you, kids these days.
    I think you missed the point... Which has opened up my eyes to who you are.. Think you are that dirt bag phoneix-Blow or something you were that little s**t we crushed in tears ... well you can change your nic but you're still the same dope with the same piss poor attitude you have always had...

We crushed Echo in your Klaecho server war to the point they disbanded scattered like cockroaches and beat many of your **** kla kds down as well though out the ages afterwards... Now you are crying again of a sweet deal Drixx worked out to save your ass ... You should be the one to war AMA, BB Jerks or Fratzia.. Many of us were against the GB of Rage but not a war or equals which is what should have happened and now looks as though you have escaped that which is completely outrageous and a sweet deal for yourself yet you continue to be the nasty ungrateful prick you always have been... But again shows no real balls or ethics at the top.. This whole thread is one big oxy-moronic rant of fair play BS .... Fact is you have Zero real war wins... you fought and lost a very even war to pew... and than won the uneven farm out... I would bet even Fratzia would destroy you even with the unfair size difference you have. Even though asf may be gone you never had the ethics to play in Rage or any Abs kd... You will bring them down...

Enthusiast
    People like to make things black and white, while you're correct that there is no yes/no answer to the question.

Which then makes people ask what is a FW? Did ED know that their banks would have a higher chance of remaining safe by picking the wars they did, ofcourse. However the fact that people are claiming this is some form of "****play" is utterly retarded. That's like saying that a KD who notices another and knows their banks can't be touched are in a FW because they have the concept of banks being safe from OOW hits and they can grow them in war.

If you go with the pure "logic" Elit tries to throw around a KD with a bank who can't be broken or touched with ops easily can just be accused of FWing to hide from anyone who can break them. KDs will always try to initiate wars which are favorable for them and they believe they will gain from, ED did nothing different in these cases except for the fact that other KDs felt they were entitled to take acres from ED based on nothing more than their leaderships arrogance that they were somehow owed something based on the scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    I think you missed the point... Which has opened up my eyes to who you are.. Think you are that dirt bag phoneix-Blow or something you were that little s**t we crushed in tears ... well you can change your nic but you're still the same dope with the same piss poor attitude you have always had...

We crushed Echo in your Klaecho server war to the point they disbanded scattered like cockroaches and beat many of your **** kla kds down as well though out the ages afterwards... Now you are crying again of a sweet deal Drixx worked out to save your ass ... You should be the one to war AMA, BB Jerks or Fratzia.. Many of us were against the GB of Rage but not a war or equals which is what should have happened and now looks as though you have escaped that which is completely outrageous and a sweet deal for yourself yet you continue to be the nasty ungrateful prick you always have been... But again shows no real balls or ethics at the top.. This whole thread is one big oxy-moronic rant of fair play BS .... Fact is you have Zero real war wins... you fought and lost a very even war to pew... and than won the uneven farm out... I would bet even Fratzia would destroy you even with the unfair size difference you have. Even though asf may be gone you never had the ethics to play in Rage or any Abs kd... You will bring them down...
    LOL. You are thinking of PhoenixCRO or w/e Ionly remember because we have similar nicks and people have confused us before, and that is not me sorry. My name has always been PhoenixScorpion on forums, was shortened by people to PS in IRC, ask anyone who knows me and they know this to be the case. So I have no idea who you are talking about you have never crushed me lol.

I fought on Absalom side in Spirit/KLECHO/etc stupid, I was not a KLA KD either PROPHECY or Legacy. So I have no idea wtf you're talking about. I was a founding member of PROPHECY. I wanted exactly that, to war, so again I have no idea what you are talking about.

We fought and lost an even war to Pew? This the one where they jumped us after we explored, yeah OK. If our KD sucks so bad I wonder why no KD has waved us the entire Age except for Pew Pew when we explored. Too bad reality bears no correlation to your opinion. Ethics my butt, RAge did nothing wrong. Even the n00bs from Jerks have posted in other threads about how much RBL lost to Pew Pew in the form of science and whatever. Dont hate me for calling out hypocrites and people who cant seem to make up their mind about what is reality and lack basic comprehension and logic skills.

PEW OR DIE

Thread Information