Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Strippers cheating, as expected

Strippers cheating, as expected

After talking with Shinra, we were warned that Cody/Strippers would use intel farms and outside KDs to take intel and/or hit into us before and during hostility. Big surprise when 3/4 of my kingdom caught Halfling intel bots from an outside KD ( hugeghetto/impossible to be interested) taking our entire kd's intel. Waiting for outside hits now.

I'll report everyone's logs to support, I just find it sad that a self-respecting kingdom with 4/4 wins has to use such poor tactics. It's pathetic.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Enthusiast
    To be fair, you are also talking about the kd that had all their ww's 'stripped' from them a few ages back due to fake wars. Are you much surprised?

They all ready admitted and from what i know trying to remove the player/players responsible with our without Bishops help. They sent thier apology on irc to me.

Well see what happens....
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    After talking with Shinra, we were warned that Cody/Strippers would use intel farms and outside KDs to take intel and/or hit into us before and during hostility. Big surprise when 3/4 of my kingdom caught Halfling intel bots from an outside KD ( hugeghetto/impossible to be interested) taking our entire kd's intel. Waiting for outside hits now.

I'll report everyone's logs to support, I just find it sad that a self-respecting kingdom with 4/4 wins has to use such poor tactics. It's pathetic.
    Ooh, someone from Simians calls other kds patethic :)

Enthusiast
    Thanks Anri.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

I like to post
    WE need more drama. Keep it ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    We need more Elit ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    WE need more drama. Keep it ;)
    No, we dont want drama. Its the reason we leaved t10 to be in warring range.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Agree 100% with Anri

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    No, we dont want drama. Its the reason we leaved t10 to be in warring range.
    "We dont want drama but we make a public post throwing **** at a kingdom" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post

Saved.

Forum Fanatic
    Ovenmitt when you say "bots," and "cheating," is your suggestion that the intel-gathering provinces are multis?

The Jerks.

Starting this thread wasn't really necessary, but since it's here I'll make a post.

As it turns out, there is a player in our kd who was running multiple accounts. I asked him to gather intel, and he decided to do it with one of his halflings in a ghetto. Simians leadership notified me of their suspicions, then we did some investigating and we got the truth out of the player. We do not condone this type of play, and we immediately contacted Simians to let them know that they were in fact right. Our first order of business is to raze off the player who cheated.

I've asked Simians for some time to sort this issue out, but they don't seem to want to give us any. We will just have to do our best.

We are probably more upset about the incident than Simians are. We do not need to cheat to win, and even this small case of intelling a kd could hardly be used in a significant way for us to gain some upper hand. But that aside, we are taking action to remove this player as we do not want anyone even remotely related to cheating playing in our kd. Thank you for your understanding
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Ovenmitt when you say "bots," and "cheating," is your suggestion that the intel-gathering provinces are multis?
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he is saying here..A 600 acre halfling in a ghetto made Intel attempts on most if not all of our provinces the same tick that we began hits.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Starting this thread wasn't really necessary, but since it's here I'll make a post.

As it turns out, there is a player in our kd who was running multiple accounts. I asked him to gather intel, and he decided to do it with one of his halflings in a ghetto. Simians leadership notified me of their suspicions, then we did some investigating and we got the truth out of the player. We do not condone this type of play, and we immediately contacted Simians to let them know that they were in fact right. Our first order of business is to raze off the player who cheated.

I've asked Simians for some time to sort this issue out, but they don't seem to want to give us any. We will just have to do our best.

We are probably more upset about the incident than Simians are. We do not need to cheat to win, and even this small case of intelling a kd could hardly be used in a significant way for us to gain some upper hand. But that aside, we are taking action to remove this player as we do not want anyone even remotely related to cheating playing in our kd. Thank you for your understanding
    Your honesty is commendable. Speak with bishop and I'm sure he would be happy to delete the cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post

Well we didn't even intend to war you until EOA, but you felt the need to start a dragon on us when we were still 48h in EOWCF, and you vulture us out of our last EOWCF.... Brought this one on yourself, sorry.

What blows my mind is your KD acts like this is news to you, and judging from the KDs that have warred you previously this age, it certainly seems like it's nothing new.

Korp I don't even speak for Simians, I just speak for me, and I call it how I see it. I've done my best to play 0 politics the entire age and play fair and honest, and nobody can say otherwise.
    Last edited by Ovenmitt; 25-11-2013 at 20:32.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Thread Information