Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEA Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend

SWEA Update

Just curious to how things have been going for the greatest kingdom to ever play this game - SWEA.

If your group was just a social group of Swedish players I assume your whole kingdom is intact still? Or have the players lost their heart and moved on?

I see Korp is still around, I always thought if he put as much effort into posting in the forums he could amount to an "O.k." player. Don't see Mansoor around much in here anymore, what about Justin the other guy that liked to post a lot, or Oden?

SWEA has ensconced to the ghetto the fugitive after winning the most superlative crown in Utopian history, making BB's most recent crown worthless in comparison.

Korp you are up first with a few basic questions feel free to add to it;

Has this age met your expectations?

Will SWEA ever attain another top 10 finish again?

Out of the 25 players from the kd that crowned how many are currently on your roster?

If you have less then 18 players (approx. 2/3) from the old roster does this mean that SWEA players have no heart, or were they just too busy with real life?

What is the best kingdom SWEA has beat in war this age? ( I assume you've won one)

We have SWEAs number 1 fan.

I see Korp is still around, I always thought if he put as much effort into posting in the forums he could amount to an "O.k." player. Don't see Mansoor around much in here anymore, what about Justin the other guy that liked to post a lot, or Oden?
    Being a ok player is overrated, being a nub is more fun.

Korp you are up first with a few basic questions feel free to add to it;
    Why do you have a such hardon for SWEA?

Untill you provide enoguh evidence that you are someone remotley noteworthy you will be disregarded.

Post Fiend
    No update Korp? It's just a couple of harmless questions to see what has been going on with SWEA this age, no need to get defensive; the community is curious to the state of SWEA.

I tried to be impartial with the questions, but if I was able to make a suggestion it would be the kingdom be re-named (if it stilll exists) to SEA. Swedish Epic Alliance, the warlord portion of that name I think was mildly exaggerated.

No SWEA player other then korp available to make a summary of this age for SWEA?

Post Fiend
    why was this threat even created? another worthless discussion...

T?nd inte den eld du inte kan sl?cka.
    Last edited by Minty; 30-11-2013 at 18:07.

Post Fiend
    hahhhmmm-hanmmm-harnmm? huhahmmm! ...oh i think this is "holland-eishen" :)))

As far as I know they sit in the mid range, fat as ****, and get waved by multiple KDs. Then lose the wars they fight.

Enthusiast
    No decent war KD even want's to fight SWEA even if its a sure win. Nice 4/5 record. At least when Simians realized they weren't on our caliber and decided to war they got 5/6 and hopefully 6/7 after they beat PewPew. Man, Simians even got a shot for WW crown and seal the honor crown after PewPew war. Does this mean Anri > Korp?

Post Fiend
    swea what?

I already forgot abt SWEA existance, but then one of their players did a learn hit from fort stance into our war.

Hopefully they comeback to top playing next age.

Does this mean Anri > Korp?
    I back to back farmed Anri last age, I have what Anri never achieved and nobody else except Drug in this thread. I am simply way above Anri.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I back to back farmed Anri last age, I have what Anri never achieved and nobody else except Drug in this thread. I am simply way above Anri.
    You guys broke every honor code that there ever was in the game that you consider to be your passion, and yet you seek the respect of those that you openly deceived. Your word is as good as the respect that other's have for you. Quite the achievement, indeed.

I wish that you could have been worth our time to farm this age, SWEA.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    You guys broke every honor code that there ever was in the game that you consider to be your passion, and yet you seek the respect of those that you openly deceived. Your word is as good as the respect that other's have for you. Quite the achievement, indeed.

I wish that you could have been worth our time to farm this age, SWEA.
    I dont know if anyone from Simiams should talk about honor codes, consider how we had for days several people that told us how we would be gangbanged by your allies, how you would chase us down every age and trash us, how you would come to Mansoor and beat him up. So, lets not talk about such things as honor codes cause you guys are on the rock bottom when it comes to that :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I dont know if anyone from Simiams should talk about honor codes, consider how we had for days several people that told us how we would be gangbanged by your allies, how you would chase us down every age and trash us, how you would come to Mansoor and beat him up. So, lets not talk about such things as honor codes cause you guys are on the rock bottom when it comes to that :)
    You are that old and still never learned to understand that our diversity in different styles of playing and our ability to find new ways of playing and finding new fans and players to dislike or like us is what keeps us going around. So what if we had an age or two where YOU feel we played dishonorable, heck, maybe we did play to bend the rules in the top, we most certainly questioned every single rule when absalom was around, it was fun to fight them, we might pulled a few tricks out of our sleeve to hurt them. This was many ages ago. I cant remember rly a dirty move we pulled all since we razed sanctuary and landdropped the banks right after. This was the main reason absalom decided enough is enough and they GBed us alliance wide. We acctually stand up for the things we have done and we take our punishment and carry on the ages and look forward. We might play for warring, we might make a fun setup, we might FSU, we might try to take some crown, we might pull a dirty move, who knows really. We might just have Calle tell someone in your KD he is gonna visit you and kill you. Its, just very lol.

What i do understand is that many wants to war us, many wants to see us fail cause after all we been around long enough to make a conflict with most kds. What i dont understand is why ppl like you want us disbanded and killed when this game is dying.

We are a big part of this game and Simians should be around. No matter if you like that or not. We will carry on man, you can drop your propaganda campaign against Simians. We wont go anywhere and we will be here to contend and honestly probably beat most KDs in one way or another before this game shuts down. Its how it always been. Live with it.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    You are that old and still never learned to understand that our diversity in different styles of playing and our ability to find new ways of playing and finding new fans and players to dislike or like us is what keeps us going around. So what if we had an age or two where YOU feel we played dishonorable, heck, maybe we did play to bend the rules in the top, we most certainly questioned every single rule when absalom was around, it was fun to fight them, we might pulled a few tricks out of our sleeve to hurt them. This was many ages ago. I cant remember rly a dirty move we pulled all since we razed sanctuary and landdropped the banks right after. This was the main reason absalom decided enough is enough and they GBed us alliance wide. We acctually stand up for the things we have done and we take our punishment and carry on the ages and look forward. We might play for warring, we might make a fun setup, we might FSU, we might try to take some crown, we might pull a dirty move, who knows really. We might just have Calle tell someone in your KD he is gonna visit you and kill you. Its, just very lol.

What i do understand is that many wants to war us, many wants to see us fail cause after all we been around long enough to make a conflict with most kds. What i dont understand is why ppl like you want us disbanded and killed when this game is dying.

We are a big part of this game and Simians should be around. No matter if you like that or not. We will carry on man, you can drop your propaganda campaign against Simians. We wont go anywhere and we will be here to contend and honestly probably beat most KDs in one way or another before this game shuts down. Its how it always been. Live with it.

Its just a name, other people have changed kds names cause the kd setup certainly isnt the same players as it was back then. Just look at Havoc or CR whatever they are calling themselves these days. If you dont see the irony of a Simians player talking about honourable play when just the previous age same kingdom several threats of violence irl over a game then you're a lost cause. Warring Absalom kds you were never in range to war any decenet Absalom kd, you are a selfinflated worth of your kingdom. Back when utopia was competetive you were a mediocre top 50 warring kingdom. Its not until now that when the competition has gone down that you profile yourself somewhat of a "decent" kingdom. i realize you think its "lol" to threat someone with violence of a game but that just shows that you lack the ability to something about it in game as we saw last age, there was a lot of barking but hey when push come to show you got your ass handed to you.

I find it a bit sad that someones worth in a kingdom is its name cause thats all you have. "We been around since age 4 but achieved 0". Doesnt sound as good.. I dont want you killed or disbanded, but I think you're a tool with brawls and no brain.

Nice to see that your reptile brain dont always kick in though :)

Thread Information