Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEA Update

Post Fiend

SWEA Update

Just curious to how things have been going for the greatest kingdom to ever play this game - SWEA.

If your group was just a social group of Swedish players I assume your whole kingdom is intact still? Or have the players lost their heart and moved on?

I see Korp is still around, I always thought if he put as much effort into posting in the forums he could amount to an "O.k." player. Don't see Mansoor around much in here anymore, what about Justin the other guy that liked to post a lot, or Oden?

SWEA has ensconced to the ghetto the fugitive after winning the most superlative crown in Utopian history, making BB's most recent crown worthless in comparison.

Korp you are up first with a few basic questions feel free to add to it;

Has this age met your expectations?

Will SWEA ever attain another top 10 finish again?

Out of the 25 players from the kd that crowned how many are currently on your roster?

If you have less then 18 players (approx. 2/3) from the old roster does this mean that SWEA players have no heart, or were they just too busy with real life?

What is the best kingdom SWEA has beat in war this age? ( I assume you've won one)

We have SWEAs number 1 fan.

I see Korp is still around, I always thought if he put as much effort into posting in the forums he could amount to an "O.k." player. Don't see Mansoor around much in here anymore, what about Justin the other guy that liked to post a lot, or Oden?
    Being a ok player is overrated, being a nub is more fun.

Korp you are up first with a few basic questions feel free to add to it;
    Why do you have a such hardon for SWEA?

Untill you provide enoguh evidence that you are someone remotley noteworthy you will be disregarded.

Post Fiend
    why was this threat even created? another worthless discussion...

Post Fiend
    No update Korp? It's just a couple of harmless questions to see what has been going on with SWEA this age, no need to get defensive; the community is curious to the state of SWEA.

I tried to be impartial with the questions, but if I was able to make a suggestion it would be the kingdom be re-named (if it stilll exists) to SEA. Swedish Epic Alliance, the warlord portion of that name I think was mildly exaggerated.

No SWEA player other then korp available to make a summary of this age for SWEA?

T?nd inte den eld du inte kan sl?cka.
    Last edited by Minty; 30-11-2013 at 18:07.

Post Fiend
    hahhhmmm-hanmmm-harnmm? huhahmmm! ...oh i think this is "holland-eishen" :)))

As far as I know they sit in the mid range, fat as ****, and get waved by multiple KDs. Then lose the wars they fight.

Enthusiast
    No decent war KD even want's to fight SWEA even if its a sure win. Nice 4/5 record. At least when Simians realized they weren't on our caliber and decided to war they got 5/6 and hopefully 6/7 after they beat PewPew. Man, Simians even got a shot for WW crown and seal the honor crown after PewPew war. Does this mean Anri > Korp?

Post Fiend
    swea what?

I already forgot abt SWEA existance, but then one of their players did a learn hit from fort stance into our war.

Hopefully they comeback to top playing next age.

Does this mean Anri > Korp?
    I back to back farmed Anri last age, I have what Anri never achieved and nobody else except Drug in this thread. I am simply way above Anri.

We saw how much SWEA sucked in our first war against them and SWEA never came close of our organization and skill, far from it even. Mansoor just snaked his way to the crown around everyone else and it was a well done job from him. Korp is a nobody and will always be. SWEA deserve the crown for being sneaky and good at diplomatics. Esp the part of making deals with Elit that has a brain of a 5 year old when he could have choose to rape SWEA and get the crown instead.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Many competetive players in swea quit such as mansoor filip and justin and me. Swea is still a great place and a few of the players has became really good friends. 2 guys even lived on the same streed without knowing it last age.

This age the turnover of players been verry high but Nagul has managed to keep it together, new guys hawe joined and maybe more friendships will be made :)

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    We saw how much SWEA sucked in our first war against them and SWEA never came close of our organization and skill, far from it even. Mansoor just snaked his way to the crown around everyone else and it was a well done job from him. Korp is a nobody and will always be. SWEA deserve the crown for being sneaky and good at diplomatics. Esp the part of making deals with Elit that has a brain of a 5 year old when he could have choose to rape SWEA and get the crown instead.
    Its funny that ANri talks down on people that are superior to him. His great Simians has the rumour of the being the longest standing kd out there but he got zero to show. Must hurt to lose against such a horrible KD Anri cause you did lose and then get farmed after that. I dont have to go around threaten people with physical violence at least, which is a known "diplomatic strategy" of Simians thou. Even thou they are all talk, Mansoor did provide Calle with his adress yet calle didnt show up after all the smack talking he did. When you have won anything that did matter Anri you might come back until then you are the most failed person with the most failed kingdom in Utopia.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    When did Korp become Realest?

Thread Information