Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SWEA Update

Would need the pedigree for that

Needs to get out more
    I don't know. I mean guys have opinions but the girls seem to dig Anri's barbed comments. Must be the instagram.
    I'll at least vote him for most likely to star in a Guy Ritchie movie called Utopia.
    -SWEA did it in a 'crap eating grin' style maybe few can appreciate-
    It's a pleasant sight to see them hanging out in the neighborhood. Same toothless 3-legged dog, just had his day last age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I back to back farmed Anri last age, I have what Anri never achieved and nobody else except Drug in this thread. I am simply way above Anri.
    You guys broke every honor code that there ever was in the game that you consider to be your passion, and yet you seek the respect of those that you openly deceived. Your word is as good as the respect that other's have for you. Quite the achievement, indeed.

I wish that you could have been worth our time to farm this age, SWEA.

Post Fiend
    Update: SWEA is one of the biggest joke in Utopia. But I guess everyone already knows it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Update: Please stop flaming people.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    You guys broke every honor code that there ever was in the game that you consider to be your passion, and yet you seek the respect of those that you openly deceived. Your word is as good as the respect that other's have for you. Quite the achievement, indeed.

I wish that you could have been worth our time to farm this age, SWEA.
    I dont know if anyone from Simiams should talk about honor codes, consider how we had for days several people that told us how we would be gangbanged by your allies, how you would chase us down every age and trash us, how you would come to Mansoor and beat him up. So, lets not talk about such things as honor codes cause you guys are on the rock bottom when it comes to that :)

I dont know if anyone from Simiams should talk about honor codes, consider how we had for days several people that told us how we would be gangbanged by your allies, how you would chase us down every age and trash us, how you would come to Mansoor and beat him up. So, lets not talk about such things as honor codes cause you guys are on the rock bottom when it comes to that :)
    You are that old and still never learned to understand that our diversity in different styles of playing and our ability to find new ways of playing and finding new fans and players to dislike or like us is what keeps us going around. So what if we had an age or two where YOU feel we played dishonorable, heck, maybe we did play to bend the rules in the top, we most certainly questioned every single rule when absalom was around, it was fun to fight them, we might pulled a few tricks out of our sleeve to hurt them. This was many ages ago. I cant remember rly a dirty move we pulled all since we razed sanctuary and landdropped the banks right after. This was the main reason absalom decided enough is enough and they GBed us alliance wide. We acctually stand up for the things we have done and we take our punishment and carry on the ages and look forward. We might play for warring, we might make a fun setup, we might FSU, we might try to take some crown, we might pull a dirty move, who knows really. We might just have Calle tell someone in your KD he is gonna visit you and kill you. Its, just very lol.

What i do understand is that many wants to war us, many wants to see us fail cause after all we been around long enough to make a conflict with most kds. What i dont understand is why ppl like you want us disbanded and killed when this game is dying.

We are a big part of this game and Simians should be around. No matter if you like that or not. We will carry on man, you can drop your propaganda campaign against Simians. We wont go anywhere and we will be here to contend and honestly probably beat most KDs in one way or another before this game shuts down. Its how it always been. Live with it.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    You are that old and still never learned to understand that our diversity in different styles of playing and our ability to find new ways of playing and finding new fans and players to dislike or like us is what keeps us going around. So what if we had an age or two where YOU feel we played dishonorable, heck, maybe we did play to bend the rules in the top, we most certainly questioned every single rule when absalom was around, it was fun to fight them, we might pulled a few tricks out of our sleeve to hurt them. This was many ages ago. I cant remember rly a dirty move we pulled all since we razed sanctuary and landdropped the banks right after. This was the main reason absalom decided enough is enough and they GBed us alliance wide. We acctually stand up for the things we have done and we take our punishment and carry on the ages and look forward. We might play for warring, we might make a fun setup, we might FSU, we might try to take some crown, we might pull a dirty move, who knows really. We might just have Calle tell someone in your KD he is gonna visit you and kill you. Its, just very lol.

What i do understand is that many wants to war us, many wants to see us fail cause after all we been around long enough to make a conflict with most kds. What i dont understand is why ppl like you want us disbanded and killed when this game is dying.

We are a big part of this game and Simians should be around. No matter if you like that or not. We will carry on man, you can drop your propaganda campaign against Simians. We wont go anywhere and we will be here to contend and honestly probably beat most KDs in one way or another before this game shuts down. Its how it always been. Live with it.

Its just a name, other people have changed kds names cause the kd setup certainly isnt the same players as it was back then. Just look at Havoc or CR whatever they are calling themselves these days. If you dont see the irony of a Simians player talking about honourable play when just the previous age same kingdom several threats of violence irl over a game then you're a lost cause. Warring Absalom kds you were never in range to war any decenet Absalom kd, you are a selfinflated worth of your kingdom. Back when utopia was competetive you were a mediocre top 50 warring kingdom. Its not until now that when the competition has gone down that you profile yourself somewhat of a "decent" kingdom. i realize you think its "lol" to threat someone with violence of a game but that just shows that you lack the ability to something about it in game as we saw last age, there was a lot of barking but hey when push come to show you got your ass handed to you.

I find it a bit sad that someones worth in a kingdom is its name cause thats all you have. "We been around since age 4 but achieved 0". Doesnt sound as good.. I dont want you killed or disbanded, but I think you're a tool with brawls and no brain.

Nice to see that your reptile brain dont always kick in though :)

Its just a name, other people have changed kds names cause the kd setup certainly isnt the same players as it was back then. Just look at Havoc or CR whatever they are calling themselves these days. If you dont see the irony of a Simians player talking about honourable play when just the previous age same kingdom several threats of violence irl over a game then you're a lost cause. Warring Absalom kds you were never in range to war any decenet Absalom kd, you are a selfinflated worth of your kingdom. Back when utopia was competetive you were a mediocre top 50 warring kingdom. Its not until now that when the competition has gone down that you profile yourself somewhat of a "decent" kingdom. i realize you think its "lol" to threat someone with violence of a game but that just shows that you lack the ability to something about it in game as we saw last age, there was a lot of barking but hey when push come to show you got your ass handed to you.

I find it a bit sad that someones worth in a kingdom is its name cause thats all you have. "We been around since age 4 but achieved 0". Doesnt sound as good.. I dont want you killed or disbanded, but I think you're a tool with brawls and no brain.

Nice to see that your reptile brain dont always kick in though :)
    Korp. Players come and go. Even those dating back to age4. This is no bull, the recruitment process next to always take in old players to the kd. They come back cause Simians is a fun kd to be in. You are correct that many ages we ran a mediocre kd in the 50s. That was the warring range we wanted to be in. We were not different of any of todays warring kds. The reason we never had anything more then what you call mediocre play was obvious. 99% of the kds cheated in various forms and mostly that gave them an edge. Farms or xlogged provs was used thruout the top. I always considered what if i had cheated with Simians. 25 active players with farms and ability to xlogg. lol we had raped everything Korp. Its just a matter of cheaters beating other cheaters back then. No easy way to compete vs them
    . We won over lots of kds back then also. Brute force, Force, Fratzia etc etc. We had our times.

You know as good as me what we done and what these cheating kds did to win. If you think i will recognize the top from that time you are wrong. It was total BS and they should been stripped of all crowns and wws.

Korp swea really was a joke kd and its pretty sad you cant drop the trolling for a day. I think swea was rocking cause they crowned from what they had to play with and tricked everyone. It was awesome. But it does not make swea good at warring or anything else but dip rly. Mansoor won the age.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

The game needs kingdoms like swea and simians both to remain interesting. The community is too busy flaming and hating to care however.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I think you re unfair and very biased.
    SWEA did what all other kingdoms in the top do, but what they don't do is confess it willingly.
    It is all a game of deception.

SWEA did that very well, honorable or not, they were a kd that has stood up for what they did and confessed it openly.

As if simians never cheated, lol. Not a single traded provinces?

As if simians never cheated, lol. Not a single traded provinces?

Most people drew a distinction between the odd trading/babysitting, and crosslogging/farming/multi play on an institutional kingdom wide level.
    Because they had the moral compass to do so.

I'm sure though that there are scumbags that can't and believe all crimes are equal. :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You know who those people were?

Traders.

Enthusiast
    Korp, I have an honor crown to my name already, and so I absolutely can speak about honor. Admitting to breaking a code doesn't remove the fact that you did it nor does it make your actions noteworthy or respectable. Look at how well you guys have done this age, now that everyone knows that the word of your kd in diplomacy is worthless. Swea is a joke and always will be known as one from here on.

Thread Information