Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outplayerzz

Outplayerzz

What happened to Outplayerzz?

Did he leave or now has a very long list of acres to be redeemed?
    Confucius Say
    It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you're done.

He left and fratzia helped pack his bags for him
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Didn't pick that..

Always struck me as a guy who fight to the end.
    Confucius Say
    It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you're done.

He did but fratzia PKed him. He re-spawned in the same kd
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 01-12-2013 at 04:49.

Post Fiend
    Killed by another kingdom. Re-made again. I'll keep coming as long as people continue to waste their time and resources on me.

you'd be down about 6k acres this age so far wouldn't you?

Stickin it to the man

you're the only one wasting time here

oh noes, help me

As long as you have fun, then have at 'er, Outplayerz.

Personally, I believe you should work on variations to your late game. Screw more with the top early and try to build a cow province alliance to deal with the evil empire using you late as a way to transfer land up.
    Plenty of leverage if you get 5-10 of you bashing a top kingdoms cows down week 3-6 :)

I was just curious. Suppose you were 6k acres. And Fratzia PKed you. But you were down by 4k acres to 2k acres.

Does Fratzia owe you 6k acres or 4k acres? IMO its 4k, cos you died to your incompetence and inactivity.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Why all the hate? :(
    PEW PEW PEW!

Forum Fanatic
    I love outplayazz. He is correct. The amount of whoring time he makes kds lose + loss of gc and soldiers to do so. It is not him losing out in the end, it is the kds razing him. More players should be like him and not be afraid to hit back for their acres. Their is too many bully kds around here. So what if he retals back into your war when you can't retal...

So in people's eyes 25 vs 1 is fair and ethical but when he hits so technically it is 26vs25 it is not ok?

All I am saying is... when he hits a province Fratzia is exploring up next age... who do you think will be upset more? I hear acres owed carries over to next age so Fratzia should beg him for a CF before they explore up!

Regular
    next age someone that plays in some dark ghetto will be hitting Outplayerz whole age...

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I love outplayazz. He is correct. The amount of whoring time he makes kds lose + loss of gc and soldiers to do so. It is not him losing out in the end, it is the kds razing him. More players should be like him and not be afraid to hit back for their acres. Their is too many bully kds around here. So what if he retals back into your war when you can't retal...

So in people's eyes 25 vs 1 is fair and ethical but when he hits so technically it is 26vs25 it is not ok?

All I am saying is... when he hits a province Fratzia is exploring up next age... who do you think will be upset more? I hear acres owed carries over to next age so Fratzia should beg him for a CF before they explore up!
    I agree with the bit in bold. Outplayers will hit into kingdoms first though while they are in war or hostile, which kinda negates his "standing up for himself" argument.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    well its a team game, fratzia used there team, i think outplayer has alot of fun, and im sure if you ask us in fratzia we had lotsa bonding over taking him Down, so all good right ?;)
    For him comming back NeXT age, cool just another thing to play for, for everyone.

Thread Information